So I was let go from the industry a little while ago...

So I was let go from the industry a little while ago. I decided to share some secrets you may not (though some you may know).

For this thread I'm sticking to comicbook movie actors
1. Jeremy Renner, Bradley Cooper, Chris Pine, Hugh Jackman, Tom Hiddleston are all varying degrees of gay and in the closet. They set up publicity photos with girls to protect their image
2. Chris Evans cheats on his gfs a lot. One time cheated with Elizabeth Olsen on one of their movies. Interesting enough both of their significant others at the time were also having affairs with other people.
3. Chris Evans got upset when his ex-gf sent him pics of her in the bed of one of her current co-stars, while on set together in their new movie. All I can say is that the co-star is a big guy.
4. Scarlett Johansson is interested in Chris Evans and was a little bit jealous he chose Olsen over her. She's a bit insecure about her age.
5. Rober Downey's dad used to try to seduce his son's male friends when he was younger. Robert was not surprised when friends told him about what his dad was doing.
6. On the Daredevil set things got really tense when showrunner Drew Goddard was not meeting deadlines. One day execs came to set and he locked himself up in his office for 8 hours. Finally he came out and was later let go
7. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively seem happy but the couple have problems. The baby coming along has helped their relationship temporarily, but their problems are starting to creep up again. Blake Lively really likes the spotlight and can be a pretty jealous person
9. Paul Rudd is a really nice guy
10. Vin Diesel once got in a fight with a producer of Keeping up with the Kardashians because they were in the same area and the producer kept trying to film it like Vin was partying with the family. Vin has a mean right hook

I think 10 is a good number of things to start with. I may do this again based on reception. I'm free for questions for a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bbw3nnRHP6o/?taken-by=claire_maree64
instagram.com/p/Bbw8a6MlKuM/?taken-by=thesweatshoppe
youtube.com/watch?v=FHA-FZ-qoMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the co-star is a big guy
What did he mean by this?

BANE?

Wow I read blind items too op. Thanks for nothing.

Imagine being pathetic enough to make this thread, lads.

OP...you suck a mean dick. Who gives a shit about what anyone is Cuckwood is up to personally? They're all scumbag shills.

yes

Those items usually come leaked sources. A lot of times we put them out on purpose for publicity.

I've been part of doing this for awhile. At this point it's become habit for me to talk about it. I enjoy talking about it too

This thread is shit an you're a faggot.

Leak something real. X actors is gay, y actor is sleeping with Z actress behind A actress back. No one cares about that shit here.

Tell us who is getting hit next with sexual allegations. provide proofs of pedophilia. Otherwise go away with this people magazine tier shit.

Good post.

I can't say I am privy to any of that information, but some grumblings about Russell Crowe's name a bit in general conversation has me thinking in his general direction. Him and Harvey Weinstein were actually very close and used to hang out a lot. Funny thing is, even with this going on he's still groping girls

As for pedophilia stuff, I couldn't post proof even if I have it. But it is definitely a widespread thing. Although I can't confirm pedophilia or anything if you watch the movie Going in Style you might notice something uncomfortable

>Russel Crowe is a womanizer

Wow, breaking news. Fuck off buddy, you don't know shit.

Not a womanizer, groper. There's a difference.

Tell me about Tom Holland. On a scale of 10 to 11 how gay is he?

Cheated on his girlfriend Zendaya with his current costar on Uncharted, Daisy Ridley, who by the way should really ease up on the drug use. I mean it's not Selena Gomez level of bad, but I think it could be a problem going forward

>actors are homosexuals, adulterers and narcissists
Nothing new here.

Tell us about any STD's stars are covering up. Wasn't the Charlie Sheen HIV stuff known for a while.

How did you get let go from the entirety of the industry, and not one position?

OP is Harvey

Is Daisy at Carrie levels? Is she sticking to coke or has she upgraded to Heroin?

Any more famous people you know of who are generally chill?

I don’t believe Jeremy Renner is gay or at the very least he’s Bisexual.

I got a friend who works as a roulette dealer in Vegas and said he broke up with his ex-wife because she fucked Renner at a party. Not even a funny story the guy just was like “I can’t enjoy any movie that piece of shit is in.”

That happened with a dude I used to know and Dermot O' Leary, a who british celeb. Cool Story I know

Lies. He went in L.A right after he finished Chaos Walking to stay with Zendaya. He also works with Zendaya's mom and they were together today. Don't say bullshit about him you fag. At weekends while they were filming Chaos Walking, he took a plane to visit Zendaya in L.A. Zenday's parents love him a lot, if he was a cheating fuck, they wouldn't accept him, especually after what happened with Zendaya's ex.

>instagram.com/p/Bbw3nnRHP6o/?taken-by=claire_maree64

>instagram.com/p/Bbw8a6MlKuM/?taken-by=thesweatshoppe

Sorry honey, he's straight. Try with someone else like Ezra Miller, he's out and proud, a cute one too.

>Selena Gomez
>Drug use
Wut

I saw Going in Style. What's the uncomfortable part?

>with his current costar on Uncharted, Daisy Ridley

Also to prove that you are full of shit, the movie is Chaos Walking not Incharted & many people who worked on set could tell that Tom and Daisy barely interacted. Tom is not close with the Chaos Walking cast like he is with the Homecoming cast. He was really out of place those months filming there, he can finally be with those he loves, like with Zendaya in L.A.

Seek sunlight.
Lose weight
Get some help, buddy

nice dude i browse agc webpages too sometimes

this

This thread is gayer than the 'what if bond was gay' thread

>Daisy Ridley, who by the way should really ease up on the drug use.

Is that shit a Star Wars tradition.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHA-FZ-qoMQ

>Paul Rudd is a really nice guy
Classic Tayne

Gabrielle Union comes to mind. Nobody I've personally had contact with that I can think of. And yes, people in Hollywood have private investigators to check on so many things. Celebs are a major investment and they do their best to make sure they know what they are getting into.

My release did not have anything to do with the current sexual harassment stories. I just happened to get on the bad end of a few higher ups. It's a small town, everyone knows everyone.

Coke is the go to for many actresses and actors trying to stay thin for roles. Amber Heard, Cara Delevingne, Brie Larson, Anne Hathaway, Ariel Winter are all fans of it. At the moment I think coke is the main. But there's many more in use than just coke and heroin. Meth is actually more common than heroin. You may notice Tyrese having a bit of a public struggle right now. Don't do meth kids.

Tom Hanks is as nice as he seems. Keanu Reeves once paid for my coffee when I forgot my wallet. There's a lot of good people.

I said varying degrees of gay for a reason. Him and Hiddleston, and Hugh Jackman are somewhere in the middle.

They don't know.

Her and Justin Beiber back together is bad news for her.

Joey

>They don't know.

and you know how you moron? did you join them in bed? shut the fuck up.

should almost every male actor be considered (as i like to phrase it) gay until proven straight?

Insider here, I'd just like to say that everyone knows that the next guy to go down for being a creep is Mark Hammil. We're just hoping it doesn't break before TLJ so it doesn't effect the box office.

Title wrong. But the amount of times I've had to investigate something where an actor/actress slept with a coworker and immediately went home to their family and hugged and kissed their family it would definitely not shock you anymore. Zendaya herself is bothered because she has struggled to find work outside of her Disney home where she was pushed personally by Weinstein. Sometimes people are afraid to see it

>Tom Holland
>straight
LOL

It was my job for these things.

No there's definitely a hefty dose of straight people. But there's no denying arts do drawn in many homosexual people too. I mean just at Marvel the majority of the hero actors are straight. Hell Chris Pratt is straight and very religious conservative, which is a pretty rare thing when it comes to leading men. His wife tried hard to make sure he keep that part to himself. He almost slipped up after the election but the studio quickly helped fix it and did damage control.

Mark Hammil's sexual history is not really sordid or anything. He's actually very vanilla. And to my knowledge he is not a groper or harasser, so doubt it will be him

Sure, Jan.

He's a typical hetero, trust me. I know the guy. OP is also full of shit. Tom would never cheat. He's an asshole for other things but not in his relationships. The only reason he broke up with Ellicia, (his ex), is because she couldn't stand how famous he was going to be. They ended it well though, still friends. Tom then got closer with Zendaya while filming Homecoming, but they only became official this February.

>Jeremy Renner, Bradley Cooper, Chris Pine, Hugh Jackman, Tom Hiddleston are all varying degrees of gay and in the closet. They set up publicity photos with girls to protect their image
Yeah i can believe that, think about what acting is in the theater where many actors get their start it's singing and dancing, and all acting involves make up, costumes and pageantry of course it's gonna attract the gays

>Chris Evans cheats on his gfs a lot. One time cheated with Elizabeth Olsen on one of their movies. Interesting enough both of their significant others at the time were also having affairs with other people.
I can believe that, if i won the genetic lottery like that guy i'd abuse the fuck out of it too

>Chris Evans got upset when his ex-gf sent him pics of her in the bed of one of her current co-stars, while on set together in their new movie. All I can say is that the co-star is a big guy.
he was a hillary supporter not a far stretch to cuck from there

>Scarlett Johansson is interested in Chris Evans and was a little bit jealous he chose Olsen over her. She's a bit insecure about her age.
Can anyone say herpes?

>Rober Downey's dad used...dad was doing.
That explains the alcohol and drug abuse

>On the Daredevil ... Finally he came out and was later let go
Guy had a stress breakdown ...it happens

>Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively s... Blake Lively really likes the spotlight and can be a pretty jealous person
Meh hollywood marriages are notoriously fickle things which is a shame Ryan seems like such a nice fellow, ADD for sure

>Paul Rudd is a really nice guy
This i can believe

> Vin Diesel once got in a fight with a producer of Keeping up with the Kardashians because they were in the same area and the producer kept trying to film it like Vin was partying with the family. Vin has a mean right hook
This too i believe, imagine working as hard as vin only to have those talentless whores try to latch on, shit would be fucking infuriating.

Is Emma Watson a lesbian who fucks everyone?

as a straight guy am I allowed to use the phrase "hot mess" or is that one of your people's phrases?

Hi Tom

Didn't know about Pine. Now I have to remember which actor told the story about him freaking out in London and throwing a random dude who took their picture into the Thames. Gotta have been caught out getting their gay on...

>9. Paul Rudd is a really nice guy

You know how I know you're gay?

Tom Hardy? But I would have guessed him for mega-gay.

Rey doing drugs is pretty hot.

What's Daisy Ridley like when she's on drugs?

Is RDJ the CrazyDaysCrazyNights user?

Denzel Washington has Alzheimers

Like full on Meth, or just a healthy addiction to adderall, because there is nothing wrong with a bit of adderall of an evening user.... Honest

ITT: Anyone can claim anything because OP didn't use a tripcode nor posted any proof

shit i dont wanna know how bad being a child star fucked her psyche i'm perfectly happy pretending she's just a QT with some regressive left views that i need to fuck out of her, rather than the probable truth that the weinstein brothers spit roasted her

But Henry Cavill is pure, right?

I know you're full of shit but I'll play your game. How many times did they fuck? Are they friends with benefits?

>tom holland is playing nathan drake

You are way too invested in Tomdeya.

is this real? please dont be real, the only actor who ahs the right physique / face for nate is Chris Pratt

not OP but i can tell you Cavill is closet gamergator, had/has a dummy twitter account and everything

Sorry. This has to be Tom or Tom's mom.The lady doth protest too much.
Stop it, it's embarrassing. Embrace the gay, you ridiculous fairy.

The set pic is from Chaos Walking. OP is an idiot who doesn't even know what movie Tom & Daisy are doing and then the OP implied that they know that those two are fucking, yeah sure.

Go on.

if true, i suddenly respect cavill a hell of a lot more

well I mean it goes without saying that he browses here, as unbelievable as that sounds, but he's not stupid so he wouldnt even allude to it in any way, no hints, nothing. he is literally /ourguy/

Shut up fujoshi. Go read your gay fanfics. When I'm telling you the guy is straight, I know more things than you. I don't care of you believe me, there are many people who think Tom is a fag and he knows it himself but doesn't care anymore. I'm only here to say that OP is full of shit. Tom & Daisy never fucked, Tom is with Zendaya.

alright OP tell me who had secret abortions?

Emma is straight. She is however extremely pro-female. Though in terms of her feminism and who she is attracted to, I wouldn't necessarily call her intersectional.

You can use it though any of "my people' would just call you an idiot for using it.

not sure which one you you're talking about. Are you thinking of the Kanye one?

Nope. He likes women.

As many are with long term use. Irritable. Anne Hathaway is the worst though, don't even say hi to her after a binge.

Definitely not

No he doesn't.

Some celebs crush up and snort adderall. But I mean like full pipe smoking inhaling meth.

Sorry new to this

She actually got out of it pretty normal. Her parents did a good job insulating her. Though her bigger concerns would be people finding out she doesn't date minorities but more importantly that studios have soured on her attitude and she is struggling to find franchises. Especially after a string of recent bombs at the box office.

He's a womanizer for sure. He would hit on a lot of people who worked on set. Some people didn't appreciate that. I mean I suppose you could claim him dating a barely legal girl at 32 is not really "pure" but even her family came along to premieres. So if they ok with it that's it. Though reportedly his own family wasn't too happy about bringing her to premieres

That would be hard to put a specific number on but word has it they often met at hotels and sometimes at gatherings would slip away. Never on set. They were careful about keeping it professional there with so many eyes. And both of them have a morality clause in their contracts since they work with Disney.

I never said that at all.

I know he's a gamer, but where's the evidence that he's a Gamergater? Or has had secret Twitters?

read what you just said back to yourself

Jodie Sweetin from Fuller House got an abortion during Full House. Parents were outraged when they found out the studio had arranged it without their knowledge

Yeah, and?

You keep telling yourself that, Zen.
BTW, you stank up Homecoming worse that Harvey stank up your crevice.

>That would be hard to put a specific number on but word has it they often met at hotels and sometimes at gatherings would slip away. Never on set. They were careful about keeping it professional there with so many eyes. And both of them have a morality clause in their contracts since they work with Disney.

I'd like to know if they fucked with no protection since Daisy can't have kids. Too bad you were not in the same room with them to know this.

>finding out she doesn't date minorities
well shit I thought she was pretty before but noe i'm in love with the woman time to mail a marriage proposal written in my blood and a ziplock bag of my semen so she can see the quality

Do you know things about Emma Watson, Jon Bernthal, Ben Afflek (more that is already known), or Martin Freeman?

Didn't beauty and the beast do really well? Why is Emma considered poison. Disney seem to love feminism at the minute

>Brie Larson
>Amber Heard
Daisy Ridley
>Anne Hathaway

all superhero girls are crackwhores

I disagree with OP about Tom cheating on Zendaya with Daisy but even OP knows that Tom is not gay. You are on your own.

>Daisy can't have kids
wut since when?

>all superhero girls are crackwhores
yeah i can see it, these franchises can go on for years i cant stay on a diet for more than a couple of months without wanting to kill myself

Jesus Christ, why do you people even care about someone you'll never know beyond an autograph signing? Celebrity worship is weird.

Literally nothing wrong with drugs if you have the money for them and don't mind dying young. Keep it out of the public eye and you are fine.

Tell us more about Daisy

>does she smoke
>has she fucked anyone in Star Wars

Anything else.

Not surprised about Hugh. Being around Patrick and Ian during his early days in Hollywood probably had a lot of influence on him. I wouldn't be surprised if they did stuff.

Is it true that Chris Hemsworth is a total womanizer?

i think it's hilarious that these dysfunctional assholes have the balls to lecture people about morality and politics

He doesn't even have to try to be one.

This is literally all shit you could work out just from public appearances.

>10. Vin Diesel once got in a fight with a producer of Keeping up with the Kardashians because they were in the same area and the producer kept trying to film it like Vin was partying with the family. Vin has a mean right hook

I fucking hope this is true. Based Riddick.

Disgruntled Marvelfag trying to capitalize on DC shitstorm from yesterday tries topping said shitstorm with low level fake rumors.

DCfag here - you cant top the pile of shit we amass, faggot

>Doing coke to stay thin
>Ariel Winter

Now I know you're full of shit

Tom Holland is the only fucking person cast in Uncharted at the moment, faggot.

OP is fake and gay

OP what do you know about Tom's P.A Harrison Osterfield? Is it true that he uses his Tom's fame and connections to fuck models or young actresses? I heard that he & Tom invited models to their house in Montreal while filming Chaos Walking. Is it true?

To my knowledge she can have kids

I've mentioned things about Emma Watson already. Jon Bernthal I've actually never looked up. Ben Affleck's drinking and depression and end of his marriage came when his ex Jennifer Garner had a miscarriage. Though they aren't 100% away from each other

That did well but it it's one of those properties expected to do well regardless of who's in it. Her recent movies like The Circle, Noah and other properties that have to stand more on star power is what many are judged on. Her attitude also doesn't really endear her to higher ups. Her opportunities have dried up considerably considering where she should be.

The issue is there is an enabling culture around the drugs. It's different for celebs because people will basically feed you the drugs to keep you going so they can make money off you. Singers expecially like Zayn Malik and Lady Gaga are a few others who might need more help.

Very. Honestly all the Marvel Chris's are.

There's actually hints to pretty much everything. In that big of a world, especially in this day and age of social media, there's
literally hints to almost everything. The thing is we get pretty good at diverting attention away so people simply forget it. That's pretty much the best you can hope for these days. Strongarming and intimidation is also pretty rampant, buying people off, and most importantly burying people's credibility who seek to out you.

Already said i mispoke on the title

Her womb is so polluted with coke, mang

Henry is gay.

Like 100% gay

>To my knowledge she can have kids

Lol, she said herself in an interview that she can't gave kids. Nice try OP. Fake and gay.

good i don't want to be without my fantasy of strategically impregnating her wo her physiology would ruin principle photography of star wars 9