Will there ever been a better capeshit than this one?

Will there ever been a better capeshit than this one?

YES
>pic related

>inb4 argument
>his batman voice is more realistic
>movie has a better climax
>less plot holes
>more philosophical
>better Rachel
>Rachel is less of a whore
>THE ONLY REASON DARK KNIGHT IS POSSIBLY BETTER/JUST AS GOOD IS HEATH LEDGER

dammit

There already has been

Yes. Avengers 3.

>batman begins
They're tied, it's not better
>>his batman voice is more realistic
it's the same you autist
>>movie has a better climax
true, but that means it's more exciting. Not necessarily better.
>>less plot holes
Literally zero plotholes in TDK what are you talking about
>>more philosophical
cringe
>>better Rachel
>>Rachel is less of a whore
same Rachel you autist
>>THE ONLY REASON DARK KNIGHT IS POSSIBLY BETTER/JUST AS GOOD IS HEATH LEDGER
"it's a reason, but I don't like it!"
>better
impossible
>tied for just as good
Batman Begins
Logan
Civil War
Spiderman 1, 2 and unironically, 3 are good too.

I think you could make the argument for Logan, Unbreakable. or Spider-man 2 or maybe even the first Superman movie. Also the fuck who thinks Batman begins is better is fucking retarded. How is stopping the fear gas train and having Batman commit manslaughter a better climax than The Dark Knight?

>same voice
BB - 5 or 6 different tones, DK - ROAR or **whisper**
>ending
BB - batman saves the day, DK - good thing the white guy was too pussy and Zeus the giant negro was so honorable (in reality the prisoner boat would have killed/detonated the civilian boat within 2 minutes)
>plothole (there's alot more but I'll point to the biggest)
Oh noes Harvey Dent losing his mind and becoming a murderer would overturn all the verdicts!!!!!
>cringe
Dude you should watch Batman vs Superman bro you'd like it. You like Spidey 3, Civil War and Logan.
> Rachel
Katie Holmes is hotter.
"Bruce please stay nearby in case things between me and Harvey don't work out"
>but I don't like it
wtf are you even talking about. I love Dark Knight and I love Heath Ledger joker. He's the best joker ever.
Sounds you're the one doing pic related.

Yeah, pic related.

>better capeshit than this one?
GotG, GotG2, Watchmen, Man of Steel, BvS, Justice League, Thor: Ragnarok, Iron Man 1 and 2, fuck it, 3 too, Dr. Strange, Captain America: The First Avenger, Avengers 1 and 2, Super, Unbreakable, X-Men 2, Ant-Man

One stellar performance surrounded by a void of ideas and inspiration does not a good film make.

holy shit

Dark Knight is good, but not perfect. Probably Nolan's last good film before his quality took a nosedive though.

Issues I have with the film are
1) woefully miscasting Maggie G as Rachel
2) weird wood Nolan dialogue (not as bad as in later films of his, but it still has that weird quirk to it)
3) poorly paced ending. The movie effectively ended 2/3rds the way through when he defeated the Joker, but then it goes on for an additional act with Two-Face. It suffers from "Return of the King" syndrome with a resolution that drags on too long.

Civil war was absolutely terrible, even beneath BvS. The only marvel films you could argue are on TDK level are Iron man and potentially GotG.

/thread

Snyder's Watchmen is better

>better Rachel

No. Unless they do a Gosling Batman-Gylkenhaal Joker film it won’t be topped.

>3) poorly paced ending. The movie effectively ended 2/3rds the way through when he defeated the Joker, but then it goes on for an additional act with Two-Face. It suffers from "Return of the King" syndrome with a resolution that drags on too long.
yep- plus that drag of a boat sequence that brought the film to a halt, such odd pacing

Yes. Every fast movie from f5 on.

You don't think Harvey Dent killing people wouldn't give ammunition to every mob lawyer to get cases reexamined? Especially in a city where the police are working hand in hand with a vigilante operating outside the law? I always wonder when people talk about potholes if I missed something, but it's always some bullshit like this