Lego Batman is great

>Lego Batman is great
>DC rebirth is brilliant
>Logan is amazing
>Wonder Woman is looking amazing, and is amazing
>Thor 3 looks JUST awful and is being mocked
>0% Iron fist lmao
>No hype for GOTG 2 which comes out next month

Can marvel do something quickly or is dead?

I just want all comic adaptations to end and Hollywood and normies to move on from comics to the next special nerd thing leaving comics be.

Dude, would you stop with this pathetic company war? Who freaking cares which company is doing better?

>i hate popularity

doubt.jpg

>I don't like fun the post

You're the most type of fan. How's your neckbeard and fedora?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. almost had me there. Thor 3 being mocked by Sup Forums isn't anything new

>I like eating shit because it has superheroes sprinkled on it.
No fuck off. TV fans are the worst especially when comics tries to pander to them. It's part of why marvels been shit this last decade.

Legion is good

Wait that's fox, does it count as Marvel? I don't understand the rules

>>Wonder Woman is looking amazing, and is amazing

The rules are simple. Everything marvel does is bad and SS won an Oscar for best film

>anyone or thing I don't like is Sup Forums

ewwwww

>The only time DC can do it's characters justice is in non canonical children's comedies.
>No quibbles here. Good books are good books. Much better than the new 52 debacle.
>Logan is a marvel movie, albiet one made by Fox. Embracing the snickt and letting a killer kill made for a good movie. Who fucking knew.
>Everyone who wants a good DC movie is desperately holding on with baited breath, as the last spark of potential dwindles like a dying ember...
>And yet, fangirls are still creaming themselves over Tom & Chris.
>All the reviews talk about how main character shouldn't be white.
>GotG2 Will still make a bajillion dollars.

Can user bait successfully or is low quality?

>XD suicide squad will flop
>XD it will never win an Oscar

>WW looking amazing
DC corporate shill?
>Thor 3 looks just awful and is being mocked
Mmmm, sounding pretty shilly...
>0% Iron fist
The ignoring of the 92% of people that want to see it is something a shill would do.
>No hype for GOTG 2
Yeah, 100% shill. Have a nice day, fucktard.

And wins the "participant" of Oscars. Good Job?

For makeup

>DC rebirth is brilliant
Lol

>falseflagging as a dc fan by saying wonder woman looks good
are mcucks this desperate?

>Shill meme
Kill yourself faggot

Marvel is doing horribly

> race never comes up in Thor 3 threads

Try harder senpai

>marvelcucks damage control: the thread
When will they learn?

>Marvel couldn't even get a participation Oscar

>>DC rebirth is brilliant
Lol

>Marvel couldn't even get an Oscar in make-up.

THE STATE OF MARVEL.

>when wonder woman looks so garbage that even dcfans find it hard to believe anyone thinks it looks good
lmao holy shit

It did flop though and got Oscar that had nothing to do with why it flopped. Where's the 1 billion user? You promised it would make 1 billion

> They had to settle with a 1.2billion dollar film

It's not fair

>Who freaking cares which company is doing better?
See

This is a marvel movie too right? Retard.

Logan set the way for 2017. If Thor, GOTG and Spiderman aren't deep and dark, be expecting flops.

>Thor 3 looks JUST awful and is being mocked

The production design does look shitty, but I have hope that it'll be funny. Not "MCU funny" but actually funny.

... Yeah I fed the troll. Ehh...
Say, does anyone here know what is going on with the Russian three-brothers animated movies? They seem to come out with a new one every year.

$1.1 billion

It underperformed too. JUST

Yep. That is a marvel movie too. As in, Marvel got paid a measurable amount of the box office for that turd.

Marvel got paid for Days of Future Past and Deadpool and First Class and United and every other Fox-made movie using Marvel Characters.

>That damage control

I'm loving this thread

Marvel has the lowest rates comicbook anything now. Fucking embarrassment

And they still couldn't get an Oscar! SAD!

Stop paying attention to the tomato score. Watch it for yourself and form your own opinions.

Stop buying into the retarded groupthink that in the tomato meter!

Fucking idiots I swear.

Not being contrarian here. I thought Logan was good, but not great. Like, it's the best Wolverine movie, but isn't in the top three X-Men movies for me.

I thought Batman v Superman was amazing. While thinking Suicide Squad was the garbage fire that it was.

Of the MCU movies I like The Winter Solider, The First Avenger, The Incredible Hulk, and Ant-Man. Everything else has been trash or meh for me.

I came to these conclusions on my own based on things which I enjoy. You can agree with them or not, I don't really give a fuck. But they're still better opinions that the majority of people who blinding follow what the tomato meter tells them to do.

DC fan here
Man I wish the DCEU movies were good.
I wish Wonder Woman could excite me, but judging by the track record of MoS, BvS ad SS I just can't justify being hyped.
And I can't even begin to explain how disappointing Justice League will be, especially knowing that it's just gonna try to unsuccessfully copy the Avengers.
I'm not autistic enough to think a makeup oscar justifies the shitty "cinematic universe" DC's had to offer me as a customer.
Marvel movies may not be my primary go-to, but at least their quality is consistent, and the sheer amount of content makes me glad to be into comic books.

WAKE ME UP

You almost had me.

>He actually had to bring up the Fan4tastic even though it literally has a higher rating than Iron Fist on Rotten Tomatoes.

Really makes you think.

shitposters care, they need your (You)s to feel loved

>It did flop though
>SS needs 300 centimillion dollars to break even for marketing expenses.

>Not "MCU funny" but actually funny.

Good luck with that.

Also,
>Thor:Ragnarok
>Literally meant to be the end of times for the Norse Gods
>Let's make it into a buddy comedy, what could possibly go wrong?

>this much damage control

Once Netflix Castlevania teaches people how to adapt video games competently, this could be a real possibility.

Honestly, it's getting to the point that I'm looking forward to it. The superhero bubble was always going to burst, and since DC have decided to saturate the market with napalm and burn it all down rather than let Marvel have it, I wait patiently for the days when there's a huge slump and they start adapting lesser-known comics better like they did after the last bubble burst in the 90s.

Well, aren't you biased?

This this this.

DShit needs to fucking die.

No, not what I was saying. Jesus, company wars are ready to go jihad.

DC are just making a large quanitity of movies to hedge their bets and try to make more money, rather than actually taking the time to make great movies. Marvel are now at a stage where their output is so much that their stuff has started to hedgemonize and look bland and samey. The two are as bad as each other because neither are making conisistently great material or working collectively to further a stronger narrative, they're just making lots of it because it makes money.

Eh, most movies are trash.

I don't have a problem with half the blockbuster movies being cape films. Because blockbusters suck ass most of the time anyway. At least I enjoy seeing how people interpret and adapt capes.

i blame the screeching over cultural appropriation

Hey Iron Man 3 was actually funny, so it's possible.

If you're not being contrarian, then you just straight up have shit opinions. Logan is great

First of all, do people really care about the Thor movies? That's probably why they can't really make some deep end times story with it and have to add Planet Hulk stuff to it. I mean I certainly don't hate Thor but I don't care either way

Does this mean Snyderfans have to accept RT as god's truth now?

I more or less agree. Mostly, I don't care, though. Embarrassing.

Who cares about all these d-list Netflix heroes. Luke Cage and JJ were shit too, critics only praised them for diversity.

aloof faggot

At the very least they'll have to stop claiming that Disney buys reviews.

I read comics user, movies don"t interest me.

Reading comics is fun, watching shows trying to take away every aspect about comics that make them fun to turn them into realistic crime dramas isn't fun.

Me, personally, I love, I mean I will love this movie.

Maybe you should stop reading entry level comics if you don't want casuals sharing your interests.

Reading Marvel comics hasn't been fun for a while now.
Can't really speak for DC since I'm not a regular reader of them

t. seething marveldrone

>this is the power of Trump's America
based

It looks pretty bland actually.

>>Thor 3 looks JUST awful and is being mocked

Thor 3 looks amazing. It's gonna have as much color as GotG.

Waititi is pulling from Flash Gordon.

I cringed.

Never mind that, I was promised Batman v Superman would make 1 billion.

>It did flop though

The sad state of Marvel shilling

All Marvelfags must be lined-up, and have their brains splattered across the wall

>>Lego Batman is great

It is.

>>DC rebirth is brilliant

Agree.

>>Logan is amazing

Meh

Not sure, looks fine but Gadot can't act. If Collider said the action is great I'll have to believe them because those are professional Disney shills and make a living out of smearing DC

>>Thor 3 looks JUST awful and is being mocked

Looks awful but I don't know if it's being mocked. I don't know why they do a third Thor movie when the first two bombed but who cares

% Iron fist lmao

It will go up, there are few reviews. Looks like shit but then again, JJ and LC were complete trash and were praised.

>>No hype for GOTG 2 which comes out next month

Some people are hyped, but doubling down on the humour may be a bad idea

You lost me.

Aaaand you last me.

Like Marvel themselves, Marvelfags are simply a bursting well of creativity and clever ideas.

ITT ; nobody's opinions are their opinions. Anyone that disagrees is a shill/cuck/sjw/POL/ Delete buzzword as appropriate

no need to get so defensive user. its a joke thats really funny

It's realer than Marvel's oscars tho

someone has to be, in this industry

Disney's hush money won't save you forever, degenerate

>not being a degenerate on Sup Forums

No, DC is pure

It's over. Welcome to Trump's America. Next is the DCEU getting upvotes too.

>only Marvel should be able to bash the other company
>it's not fair when you do it to us!!

>REEEE a white actor plays a fucking white male character
>ONLY ASIANS CAN INTO KARATE
>Where my wife's bull at?!

>Stop paying attention to the tomato score.
Too late kid. If they had done this back when BvS came out it would be a different story. Now tomato is king, and there's no going back.

Fant4stic was better than most MCU movies to be honest. I don't get why a bad third act made it a 9% when EVERY MCU FLICK has a bad third act!

It was also better than all DCEU movies.

Nope, not even better than Green Lantern. The DCEU films have all been high quality. Even Suicide Squad is better than 80% of Marvel flicks.

No need to get so defensive user. people pay to be entertained and the MCU has the edge on the DCEU in that department.

>4.83
STILL better than Suicide Squad

>Marvel got paid for Days of Future Past and Deadpool and First Class and United and every other Fox-made movie using Marvel Characters.

Marvel only gets paid like 5% of the Box Office if not less for those films, that's one of the reasons they wanted to make their own movie production company and create the MCU

funny how they chose to start with ironman

only a small handful of movies were better than Suicide Squad, and out of those the only Marvel one was Deadpool

Which is sad because both needed to ride off another movies coattails

Shitposters.

I actually fucking love that you can now trigger this site just by talking about enjoying Marvel flicks