Now that the dust has settled, who is better?

Now that the dust has settled, who is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk#t=02m04s
youtube.com/watch?v=aDiM8JUv084
youtube.com/watch?v=8D4ThTcvTDo
youtube.com/watch?v=HpeF067Hx2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2vEHsHsiV5c
youtube.com/watch?v=h-NSAkZdq0w
youtube.com/watch?v=s1ZO_4n92ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*Breathes in*

Flash's speed in the TV show is inconsistent as fuck.
One minute he's catching bullets.
The next he's getting punched by non speedsters.

They're both soyboy twinks

pussy "We believe in you barry" flash
vs.
Autist "i get brain seizures when I talk" flash

No thanks, I'll stick to the comics in this one

Neither of them. Barry should have been blonde with blue eyes like the comics.

..just like in the comics

Fuck I'd rather watch season 2-3 of cw flash in one sitting then one scene of this fucking goof.
Of course I'd rather fucking kill myself than do either.

>comics
>Flash is a literal turbo chad
>justice league
>Flash is an autistic queer jew

Gee i wonder....

That's par the course for the Flash.

In the movie the world is in slow-motion one minute, and in the next he's slow enough to be tackled by Parademons.

Finally someone who shares my opinion

>Flash
>6’2”
>Blonde
>Blue Eyes

his costume should be a sort of spandex, neither of them get that right but at least CW isn't fucking gundam armor

CW Barry's a retard but he at least has his moments.

Considering audiences are depending better to Aquaman than the flash. That should tell you something. Being dead serious. Aquaman becoming the audience favorite of justice league for some reason.

obviously the non jew

Duck I mean reserving Aquaman better. How do I turn off audio correct on iPhone 8?

The one that isn't a gibbering autistic wreck with no friends.

autist flash, he's fun

They're about the same.

is that a moment to you. the gif you posted? because if so you are fucking stupid.

Is it bad that I thought this was a doctor who reference when I first heard it?

This one

This one

the chad flash vs the virgin speedjew

My man

I really hate JL Flash's outfit.

Just like in the movie

*gets taken by Parademons*

The whole new season of Flash sucks. Previous seasons, good or bad parts at least felt like the characters were consistent if a little melodramatic. This season, it was so obviously "CW" in quality that I forgot to even keep watching it. Legends has all of them beat because it seems like the writers are actually adults and along with the actors are having fun with the premise.

Ezra was fucking terrible.

Finally? I'm pretty sure a lot of people share this opinion, it's just that most outside of anonymous image boards are scared of being labeled a bigot by sjw cunts.

you must be 12 years old.

numale vs. soyboy

I prefer Chad Allen

>the virgin Flash vs. the chad Flash

Ezra can act, Grant Failstin can't.

>Flash is a literal turbo chad

But that's wrong. He was a science nerd who read comics at work.

In one film, and he'll never do anything like We Need To Talk About Kevin again.
From father to kidnapped Speedster.

he isnt 6'2"

he is barely 6'

He's a science chad

Are they really? The reactions I've seem to everyone but Superman and Wonder Woman are a resounding "meh".

Last season of the Flash was practically unwatchable shit. This season is all over the place, with the #feminism-spouting, unnecessary and awful girls' night out and the goofy but enjoyable Elongated Man or Luck Be A Lady and other tidbits that were executed well and embraced the ridiculousness of the setting. Meanwhile Arrow has been shit for several seasons, and Legends of Tomorrow never recovered from getting rid of Captain Cold, the one actually interesting, fun, and well-acted character. That being said, though I do have to admit Legends has been having some pretty good episodes as of late.

>Now that the dust has settled, who is better?
HETERO PATRIARCHY, YOUR WRATH UPON THIS EARTH IS OVER!

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125

what episode of the show was this? I might give it a shot for the memberbarries

fuck he's disgusting

$300 million dollars, gentlemen

Sure...

The Present

He looks like male version of Eva Green.

And then DC is wondering why people dont see Justice League.
Blacks, hispanics and most whites dont like transgender weird things like that Ezra in a dress with a beard.

>Ezra
>Chad

The absolute state of you.

your paragraph is fucked

male (female)

People don't watch Justice League because apart from Batman DC is shit.

HASHTAG FEMINISM

Ezra flash needs CW Flash's chinguard.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk#t=02m04s
REALLY MAKES YOU think

left is fucking useless

Ezra is the human equivalent of a fungal infection.

>The Virgin Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=aDiM8JUv084

>The Chad Soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=8D4ThTcvTDo

does the Flash get his powers the same way in the comics as he does in the tv show?

The show added the particle accelerator because just "lightning and chemicals" doesn't cut it anymore.

His legs are supposed to move quickly, how do they fuck this up?

That's par for the course in all adventure/genre fiction.
>hero goes through armed SS Officers without any issue
>struggles against some Egyptian with a spear or something

so tru tru broseph my familias, flasher should have had logs like picrelated

Unironically love CWs flash and will be forever mad he didnt play flash in the movie.
He IS FLASH.
they wanted to potray him differently than the show?....hmmm if only he was an ACTOR that could ACT how they wanted him too.
Seriously they have like the same look and build, why not just cast CWs flash as the flash?
What the fuck were they trying to prove, did they cast this trans faggot as some kind of gimmik or something?
Hollywood is making me fucking sick lately.

he did nothing wrong

>did they cast this trans faggot as some kind of gimmik or something?
welcome to the end of 2017 with the rest of us. yes thats why, user. its a something.

>the haunting way the show's theme was used during The Runaway Dinosaur
>mfw i stopped crying

I'm not saying this was completely their goal, but the Justice League is pretty much diversity personified. Cyborg for the black aspect, Flash fulfills the gay/autism box, and Wonder Woman for the feminists. They probably thought it'd be appealing to a huge demographic and securing them their $1.5 billion box office.

Hopefully Justice League bombing will lead to them making The Flash less of a flamboyant shithead.

they both look like complete shit

He was overdoing it. Then again with that writing I don't think anyone could've played it subtly. They made him say something awkward for almost every line.

But that wasn't even the reason anymore, the speedforce choose him. The lighthing is all you really need

Chad Allen was best Allen.

>tfw the big bang theory did Flash superspeed better than hollywood
the absolute state of DC

youtube.com/watch?v=HpeF067Hx2Y

why can't gay people run normally?

fagleg anusloose running too slow syndrome or FARTSS

what ps2 game is this?

I liked movie Flash.

left

Did WB's budget for JUSTice league not include English speaking shills?

even the show has better running animations
youtube.com/watch?v=2vEHsHsiV5c

CW Flash's theme is incredible. It is as memorable as Superman theme song.

I just want to know why the flash is covered in fucking wires

TV Flash is better.

reminder that he runs weird because his feet are fucked

Movie flash looks like a fuccboi

Daily reminder that a TV show got ice gliding done right with a $10 budget and the Marlel movies spent 100's of billions $$$ on crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-NSAkZdq0w

>dat smooth dismount
Marlets BTFO

kek

>fuck he's disgusting
You are just an ableist bigot

Damn. What season did they introduce Killer Frost and does she have a lot of screen time? I stopped watching a few episodes in season 2 when it was originally airing on television.

That's the coolest damn silhouette ever

TV Flash has grown on me and unironically is the best and least homo flash

Killer Frost is a QT.

She's a hottie for sure, they introduced her in S2 as an Earth 2 villain and then again in S3.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1ZO_4n92ic

He's supposed to be fairly tall actually. Wally is 6' and in the 5th week event in the 90s where the sidekicks and heroes reversed ages Bart had to dig Barry's costume out of storage because Wally's was too small.

I marathonned the flash. Season one was beyond terrible. Then season two started getting interesting. Zoom was the best arc. Then it hit me. DC TV shows are the new star trek. It's just as comfy and has the same episodic structure.

I liked Reverse Flash more than Zoom.

>mfw Gorilla Grodd
>mfw Damien recruits him

Legends is quickly leaving the other two behind, they're like two villains away from having a proper Legion of Doom. If they go along with the Constantine stuff they could bring in Felix Faust, and I swear to god if he brings back Savage I'm gonna cream my pants.