Did both franchises finally die this year?

Did both franchises finally die this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=transformers.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Transformers
As long as the chinks keep seeing it, it'll keep living

I hope you die this year.

Until they reboot it in 5 years, yeah.

The Bumblebee movie is going to murder Aquaman at the box office.

They did

yes

reminder that the last three Pirates of the Caribbean movies are the most expensive movies ever made

Which is why it's not gonna die anytime soon.

Nope. Both can squeeze one or two more films out.

At least we got a good meme out of pirates

Meant to type n't

lol

>Pirates Of The Soyabean
Highly soy franchise tbqh

it made $430m foreign which is probably mostly chinks, but yeah I reckon that 6 might be the last one in the series at this rate.

has transformers ever really been a cash cow?

none of my normie friends have ever bothered watching them and I haven't since the first one only because of my megan fox obsession as a teen.

Piss off redditor

China fucking loves transformers

Both made a solid chunk of change, but definitely not as much as was probably expected. They're on their way out, just not yet. Everything that isn't capeshit, Star Wars, or a live action Disney remake is probably DOA.

Does anyone know why Transformers dropped so severely? The last two both cracked one billion despite the awful reviews, but this one only made just over 600 million.

making a billion dollars worldwide will always be significant

boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=transformers.htm

Both underutilized their QTs

JAGSBAROOOO

true

You’re forgetting a third

>fifth film of each franchise died

Always 5 there are, no more and no less.

FUCK DA RULES

The first three transformers films made over $300m domestic. ROTF made $402m and the first made $414m adjusted for inflation

>reboot
No need to reboot when they just retcon or rehash plotlines every movie.

These movies are not for you or your friends, they're made for chinks to jizz all over the shitty cgi battles and shit. They're the ones who keep seeing them so they'll keep making them.

Why are you even asking?
Of course not, both made huge amounts of money. They make so many of them because they're a safe investment and turn over a large profit every time they're put to screen.

Of course americans wonder why bother, but for every american theres 3 times as many chinamen willing to watch this shit.

TF actually greatly disappointed

Film needed more brown loli

pirates 5 made almost $800m so i think its doing just fine

Its budget went out of control though

>Did both franchises finally die this year?
They're making another PotC.

Not sure about Transformers but I don't doubt they'll make another.

PotC should have turned a decent profit. Transformers did 600mil on a 250mil budget, not account for marketing or for 3/4 of that being international (reduced revenue), and a lot of it from China (even more reduced). I doubt it broke even.

YAGSPARROO

Also don't forget that Michael Bay is a shameless whore when it comes to product placement revenue.

Hopefllly

>cuck chinks love Transformers, an IP created in Japan
>island dogfuckers hate anything from china and actively remove it

lol

They love the American movies, dude.