Watching any other news program

>watching any other news program

>Inb4 Sup Forums derails the thread

>watching people share and discuss news at a reasonable volume
where's the fun in that? fox is where it's at, occasionally cnn. the theatrics are the only good thing about tv news.

As a rule, I don't watch news programs funded by the government they're reporting on.

PBS is mostly funded by viewers.

Maybe I'll watch it when it's 100% funded by viewers.

Excellent post user, this is indeed an excellent source of news and investigative journalism.

So you'd rather watch stuff funded by corporate overlords?

Thank fucking god for PBS. They're really the only news program worth watching these days.

Charlie Rose was a better guide to current events. Now touch my penis.

Why watch low quality DNC propaganda when you can watch CNN with better production values?

Yes.

>I'm far right so everything center is leftist

Newshour is slightly center-left, but it's the closest thing to just presenting the news and giving level-headed discussion of any news outlet out there.

Oh you don't even know. It's all politics and drumpf bullshit.

PBS isn't representing the viewers or the government, it represents the donors.

gr8 b8 m8

RIP GWEN IFILL
LONG LIVE JUDY WOODRUFF
THANK YOU FOR THE COMFY TIMES

It's not bait. I don't want the government telling me what to think. The alternative is getting it from businessmen. I'll take that.

That you think this is savvy thinking speaks volumes. Those strong, daddy businessmen. Mmm. One day i'll be one too. They'll see.

Your guy lost. Get over it.

And yours won. But did you?

I voted for Trump, but I wasn't a huge supporter. Didn't vote for him in the primary. He's too big government for my taste.

>Watching legacy (((news))) media at all

This, Baked Alaska, Cernovich and sometimes the Daily Caller but even their getting too big

What ever turns you on, reddit.

Enjoy your echo chamber ghetto like every wannabe negro.

bump for discussion

Sorry user. It's just not possible. Sup Forums is drowned out by partisan bullshit. Nothing even tangentially related to politics can be mentioned without devolving into us vs them bullshittery.

>(((news program)))

RIP Charlie Rose.

Another corpse on the pile.