no

Maybe

I don't know

Considering these posts, it seems to be more like Reddit - the show

/thread

Is this
Sup Forums - the Reply?

>dude like ennui lmao
>i can so relate to a millionaire who has literally everything feeling unfulfilled in life

There is something fundamentally wrong with modern society, bojack horsemen identifies exactly what, and turns it into a cartoon as a calculated effort to undermine any the legitimacy of such sentiments.

You're not the boss of me

This might come as a surprise to you, but most Anons on Sup Forums come from upper-middle class or rich families in first world countries and leech off of their parents or off neetbux their first world welfare state provides them. How else do you think would they survive this lifestyle? These are kids who have no idea what poverty or not getting a new expensive toy every month means. Of course they can relate to Bojack.

>most Anons on Sup Forums come from upper-middle class or rich families in first world countries

You're projecting pretty hard, bro.

The vast majority of Sup Forums, right now, is third worlders, ausfags, and other scum of the earth.

This, most anons are not upper middle class, they're lower middle class. This is why so many of them embrace the Sup Forums ideology with so little reservation.

And compared to muh starving African children literally everyone in the west is ridiculously privileged, so fuck off with this 'U DON'T NO HUNGER' bullshit, there's nothing more cringeworthy.

you're both misunderstanding, anyway.

The problem with bojack its its a narrative about a guy who has literally everything, who comes to start living his literal dream, but is still plagued with ennui. Its a propaganda piece directed at all the wageslaves of the world, telling them that being unhappy is normal and unavoidable. Its not the fact they're literal slaves to corporate oligarchy, no, just ignore that, its that everyone is unhappy all the time!

Can you repeat the question?

everyone's missing the point, having everything means nothing, bojack is relatable as a character because no matter how perfect his life is, he's still flawed as a person, he could be poor as shit and still be the same.

DUDE JUST LIKE ME LMAO
>*goes back to job he hates*

Something fundamental is missing in modern society, something necessary for human happiness. Bojack places this as the fault of individual rather than society. its propaganda.

ARE U STUPID THIS IS PRETENTIOUS HOLLYWOOD DOGSHIT OHH WE CALLING OUT OURSELVES fuck u THIS IS TRASH PLEBTRASH

It's just a show about an awful 50-year old who has clinical depression. Idk if that's really Sup Forums. Sup Forums is mostly middle class teens/early 20 types who are just bored.

clinical depression isn't real.

>overly cute dialogue
>trendy "le ugly animation style"
>constant feminist/lgbt pandering

yeah, user, this show is exactly like Sup Forums

Oh gosh, not this guy again.

>Le reddit horseman

Nathan For You is the unofficial Sup Forums contender

BACK IN THE 2010'S I WAS IN A VERY FAMOUS 9GAG RAID

>People are unhappy
>Make show reflecting reality
>A Mirror is propaganda

Yeah.... Or it's simply showing the fact that "something fundamental is missing in modern society"
Are you calling yourself propaganda? Dumbass.

why has this soyboy thing become a meme now?

I just assumed it was projection.