Dr. Strange: Shuma-Gorath
Flash: Professor Zoom
Daredevil: Bullseye
Fantastic Four: Oblivion
Ant-Man: Ultron
Avengers: Kang the Conquerer

>Superman: Mr. Mxyzptlk

If it isn't Luthor, what's the point?

You're just asking us to name the archenemy for each hero.

How is Spider-Man's not Doc Ock or Goblin?

No. I'm not asking for the archenemy but the name of the villain the hero would fight in his last adventure. See Whatver happened to the Man of Tomorrow.
Punisher: Mankind
Hulk: Himself

Nightwing: Deathstroke

I don't care if he's a TT villain or just general DC villain now, I will always think of him as Dick's main antagonist

What is the name of the DC villain who's position is to be the last villain of a story? I think he was created by Grant Morrison.

Hurt

Cyclops: Mr Sinister
LoSH: Eclipso
Ms. Marvel: Captain Marvel
Gwenpool: Low sales
Giant Man: Ultron
Swamp Thing: The Rot
Orion: Darkseid
Professor X: Magneto
Squirrel Girl: Erica Henderson
You: The Empty Hand

No. He was a kinda cosmic villain. He had horns and his skin was black/stars?.

>Swamp Thing: The Rot

Mix it with Anton Arcane.

I can recommend Swamp Thing: Future's End because it could work as Swamp Thing's last fight.

Oh you mean Empty Hand just recently from Multiversity.

>Punisher: Mankind

Everyone who read Punisher: The End will understand

>Empty Hand
Yes. Thank you.

DC Universe: Empty Hand

Who would be Green Lantern's last villain?

A banana peel.

Also Flash's last villain.

>Also Flash's last villain.
Arthritis

>Flash's last villain
Through sheer willpower, Professor Zoom becomes so attuned to the speed force he possesses Barry's legs. While racing Superman, Zoom makes Barry trip over a banana peel, embarrassing him so much he quits being the Flash.
Which inadvertently fucks up the timeline, creating a reality where Zoom grew up thinking Flash was a washed-up loser and becomes Reverse Booster Gold instead

Mar-Vell: Cancer

Squirrel Girl: Leather Boy

Phantom Lady: Muh Dick

Dream: The Furies (Himself)

>Spider-Man: All of them

ftfy.

Green Lantern as whole: Anti-Monitor
Hal Jordan: Sinestro

Wolverine: Sabertooth

Bump

X-Men: Proteus

The Question: Buzzfeed etc.

>Dr. Strange: Shuma-Gorath

Already happened

Thor: Jormungand
Hellboy: Hecate
Judge Dredd: Megacity One
Captain Marvel: "Captain Marvel, Jr." - Sivana
Wonder Woman: Circe

Bump

>Hellboy
Not fate?

Hal Jordan: Depending on how you want to play it, either Sinestro, Parallax or Myrwhydden

John Stewart: The sobering fact that he's never recovered from Katma's death.

Guy Gardner: His father

Kyle Rayner: Major Force, or a refrigerator.

Corps as a whole: The fact that civilians are tired of their shit. A slow, painful battle into oblivion.
Hal: Sinestro and/or Parallax

>refrigerator.
Ha!

you list is comprised of expected fights. there is no real message and a heroes death always has a message

for instance iron man could die in a lab accident . no big fight just mechanical failure. he is just a man outside the suit (dont bring up bleeding edge that shit is a ghey rip off of carnage)

Actually, scratch that last one, Kyle's final should be Alex Nero.

Fate is not a villain.

It's the antagonist.

Spiderman: Sinister Six led by Osborn
Wolverine: Enhanced Weapon X soldiers, kinda like in that one Jason Aaron story
X-men: Sentinels, DoFP pretty much nailed it
Batman: Random thugs. Bruce just gets too old to keep fighting
Iron Man: The Mandarin, magic finally trumps science
Superman: Last superhero trying to fight against final extinction of the universe

Superman didn't die at his last battle with Mxy. Mr. Mxyzptlk makes sense as Superman last villain because he is his most powerful villain and he can only turn evil once.

I took Ghost as Iron Man's last villain because they are thematiclly most opposed. Maybe you have read Iron Man: Inevitable, Ghost appears there as well as a reminder of Iron man rogue list. All other Iron Man villains don't have the same menace and personal attack.
Mandarin is Iron Man's archenemy but Ghost could play the role of Tony's last fight. An attack Tony could never recover from or a last battle and after that Tony can retire content.
Ghost is potentially Iron Man most dangerous enemy. He only needs to take a bar, making it intangible and pierce it into Tony's chest. ( Ghost could also easily steal a nuke and detonate it to kill Stark. A invisible and intangible nuke).

It's not the darkness that inhabited Odgru Jahad's body? or is it?

Old Man Logan: Old Man Sabertooth

Doesn't need to be Old Man

Does the antagonist necessarily have to be evil, if you mean that with darkness? Through the books Hellboy has struggled with fate. He doesn't want to be who he has to be: the king of hell.

I have a real boner over the concept of MGS4-style Old Wolverine vs. Old Sabertooth tho