You ever consider suicide?

You ever consider suicide?

every day

not anyone
there is no escape, no exit

is there anything more reddit than suicidal idealation?

Actually yes but I don't want to leave my family behind (srs)

Most days. I don't think I'd ever do it but I hope I won't be around in 20 years. I'm 23 right now.

It crossed my mind. It never really got anywhere even during the deepest of depression though. I had hoped I'd just go to sleep and wouldn't wake up one day during that time. Painless.

Yeah, i just dont have the balls to go through with it.

Why can't the pain stop, Sup Forums?

i had given up on women at one point. Now I feel so lonely I'll never find someone to love me as I'm getting old.

Me too. I couldn't put my family through that kind of grief, but my situation isn't getting any better, either.

literally daily

Can't say that I have. There was always something else I wanted to do. Or my predicaments changed or I saw my hardships from a different slant; you know all what can happen. It never seemed respectable.

I've jerked my dick into an almost 90 degree angle.

All the time.

not emotionally but more of as a cost/benefit analysis. not currently at the threshold but i'm still young. might check out after a few more recessions.

Yeah. My back is permafucked. Lots of pain. The amount of codeine I have to take to numb the pain gives me a stellar headache.

Saw a surgeon about disc replacement and he said there's not enough space between the vertebrae. Saw a surgeon about fusion and that's also a no-go.

Pisses me off to see millennials whining about their minor problems.

>gets to lay on his back and take codeine all day
>F$&@CKING MILLENIALS!!!

lel suck my dick old shit

kys

That´s not nice.

I fuckin love this movie

>they aren't already dead

wow

I don't but I do realize I'm not really living my life

Sup Forums practically invented suicidal idealation

37,5 brother, that's the magic number. Not a day more.

I didn't use to even though I had all the reason for it, but recently I got my hopes crushed so hard I can barely get out of bed anymore.

Yeah, but I don't want to make it melodramatic and leave a note and all that shit. Just getting everything packed and taken care of so movers/whoever don't have to. Then, just walk out somewhere quiet and a quick trigger pull. Maybe call EMS and let them know where my body will be so they find it instead of traumatizing some normie

>I have a problem
>Randomly gets angry at millennials
Do people really think like this? Is this the Fox News effect?

same. i've ruined my soul mate and destroyed our relationship 10 years ago and i still dream about her. i'll die alone and i deserve it.

what movie is this from?

>There would be no eulogies for Bob, no photographs of his body would be sold in sundries stores, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see his funeral cortege, no biographies would be written about him, no children named after him, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the rooms he grew up in. The shotgun would ignite, and Ella Mae would scream, but Robert Ford would only lay on the floor and look at the ceiling, the light going out of his eyes before he could find the right words.

The first time I saw this movie, it made me feel so sad, so god damn hollow, I felt so brittle about myself, in a movie of such an unrelated time and place to mine.

It's just beautiful

>marriage doomed to fail
>terrible at my job
>no friends
>unable to achieve any type of average net worth
>may have just discovered a tumor next to my pituitary gland

As of late, yes.

Typical nazis

>I can't figure it out, you want to be like me or you want to BE me?

I think this line is the entire point of the film. People across the country have this idea of Jesse James but they don't really know him, as was the case for Bob. Once he got too close he went from envious to fearing for his life, getting to the point where he had to shoot Jesse in the back, whom he had admired for a while. He showcased his act thinking he'd done the right thing, but that ended up being his demise as everyone was familiar with this idea of Jesse James that stole from the rich and gave to the poor, and all that good stuff. And sure enough, there was no evidence of that happening, that's just what people chose to believe. That's also cemented in the beginning when Jesse says most stories about him are lies. I'll stop rambling now.

Should I watch Jesse James or Bridge on River Kwai on TCM? Jesse James has commercials but Kwai doesn't.

I have been for awhile now. Been selling off all my stuff, just winding down all my business.

Once when I was really depressed it entered my mind and it really freaked me out. Have never been anywhere close since.

im gonna hurt myself

How?

Personally waiting for Kwai. Seems like TCM hasn't had anything worth a shit for the last week.

inhale farts until they replace oxygen in my lungs and my heart ceases to function

This. I love my parents and my brother, they are good people. If I'd give up, it would destroy them. So I keep up for them.

great fucking movie

Metal

Yep and I hope Gonna With Wind is on Thanksgiving at least once but probably won't play. AMC stopped doing the all day marathon two years ago which fucking sucks.

you know how we do

>I'm in pain most of the time because I can only take so many drugs
>Some millennials make me angry

Does not equal

>I'm high on drugs and happy most of the time
>I hate all millennials

You reading comprehension a shit.

>Randomly gets angry at millennials
It's not random. I work alongside millennials who are always whining about first-world problems that pale in comparison to the problems I had at their age, as well as my current problems.

They're not all bad. It's really just a few of them.

I'm gonna die alone

I'd probably kill myself if it wouldn't hurt my family somehow. Like if I could convince them I was moving to a remote island for several decades but instead I just go and off myself

Probably what I'm going to do once my grandma dies if I can't stay with my brother because I'm a complete tard so think I might take that long walk see where I go probably just eat a bunch of over counter pain meds then fall asleep never to awaken though because the romantic notion of being a hobo probably isn't glamorous.

I'm 32 today. Never been able to pull the trigger, but I think about it a lot.

Being a hobo is probably awesome, there's gotta be a reason why so many people do it

> there's gotta be a reason why so many people do it
Severe schizophrenia and the closure of public institutions that used to house them

All the time but i don't want to miss any happenings. How shitty would it be if i topped myself, the world descended into chaos the next day and i missed it?