Shitty artists that need to die

$10 bounty for the head of this filthy watermelon stealing, friend chicken eater.

malcolmbenjimanthomas.tumblr.com/

Who are your choices?

I've seen worse. At least it's not Unbeatable Squirrel Girl or Champions.

Be the change you wish to see.

He steal your waifu or something?

>need to die
Why

Who?

EXACTLY!

He committed the worst crime ever. He was conceived.

>Inb4 anons start posting 13 year old on tumblr shitty art work and mistake it for actual animators

OP, we should kill you for being a humongous faggot

>Being this insecure

Who's being insecure? I'm just calling out bad shit when I see it and the artists that don't deserve to live.

Get medical help, he's a good artist for what I'm seeing and all you've done is literally call him a nigger and post art made in modern cartoon style because you needed a good bait

>Browses further
Wait... are you upset because he's a fetish artist? Jesus Christ, dude.

I won't lie, I considered a Switch for about 5 seconds because of trap Link

This. Cartoon fags have it good and don't know it.

I think I kind of remember him. Perhaps under another username? There was one black cartoon enthusiast with a similar style who thought he was more friends to Kyle Carozza, creator of Mighty Magiswords, than Carozza wanted. But that must have happened over 10 years ago.

It's the same guy. 10 years later and his work is still garbage.

Is that so? He must have changed his nickname then. The only deviantArt account (now abandoned) I can find states he joined in 2013.

You're an absurd, deranged child.

OP here. Seeing a black man draw better than me really steams my beans.

what are you gonna do, smother him to death with your neck fat?

Thank you for being honest, OP.

He had a tendency for leaving DA more than once because of frivolous bullshit. Either because he can't get over his past fuck-ups or because everybody else including his "Hero" finally decided that DA was shit.

>Gay fat nigger who is "married" to a lesbian kike is indeed gay and fat

Shocking. We need to inform the scientific community.

>Inb4 OP is actually the artist who wants to receive compliments

Nice drawings tho

finally op, know what we know, we can work with this.

any other minorities that draw better than you that make you feel angry?
or is just the blacks?

>filthy watermelon stealing, friend chicken eater.
epic criticism, friend

>see notes at the bottom

When the fuck will fan artists learn that unless they're indie, cartoon creators don't actually have ownership of their cartoon.

It's a very sad reality, 3 out of the 4 shows here are owned by Time Warner via Cartoon Network and Gravity Falls is owned by the Disney Corp aka the biggest reason the entire series isn't out on Blu-ray yet.

Who was that Hero? I remember him looking up to more than just one.

>being racist to someone out of sheer autism

I bet you only hate him because he's a black man who draws better than you, you inbred redneck faggot.

I remember 10 years ago when I was a stupid, spiteful child yelling to Sup Forums about people I hate.

Good times.

Carozza.