/smg/ Single Mom General

SMG is a space where the fast-growing single mom community of Sup Forums can discuss kino representing single motherhood in a positive light. All toxic posters will not be tolerated. Please fuck off to your incel boards, neckbeards.
To start off I'd like to talk about my new fave single mom kino, pic VERY related. Just like Joyce, I'm balancing raising two darling boys and a pretty demanding career (finishing up my Criminal Justice Degree). I was really happy to start the second season off, seeing her find love with such a nice guy.
Like many of the ladies on here, after dating a few really shitty fuckboys, I just love dating a guy that'll be there for my kids and Bob is very much this man. Sure, these boyfriends weren't the most attractive of the bunch, but sometimes it's nice to have a cuddle buddy that's sometimes willing to help out and pick the boys up from school.
I'm sad they killed Bob off but honestly, I was starting to get a little tired of the character towards the end but I think he helped Joyce get her groove back. Let's hope she'll get with the hunky officer next season (fingers crossed).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhpe7rQkYWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great thread idea, Karen. Really happy to see you on here! Say hi to the kids for me!!

-Sarah

imagine writing this
fuck off soyboy nigger

RUDE! This thread is for single moms not fatherless ingrates.

MOMMY MOMMY POST MILKIES

Please discuss mommy-core if you're going to make a fuss, sweetie. Manners go a long way.

I got a big dingy, and looking for some hot bobs to seks tonite.

MISTER FRODO

>mixed race son(s)
>shitty, loser baby daddy(s)
Holy shit, is Irene from Drive me? And I'm sure many of the other women here will agree: it's not easy finding a compassionate, handsome white man willing to man up and date a woman raising children of color. Yes, a lot of us have dated minority men in the past: doesn't mean we don't deserve to change our minds.
I gotta admit. I wasn't vibing with Drive during the first 10 minutes. The music was crappy and even though Gosling looked super hot, I wasn't loving the fuckboy attitude.
Imagine my surprise when he manned up and was willing to step up to bat for this beautiful mom and her kid.

Thanks, Sarah! Are we going out this Thursday? Girls night out!

absolute harram

Burn the coal pay the toll.

SINGLE MOTHERS ARE CANCER

Would you shitlords, fuck off? Like many things in America today, you're going to have to make room in your little neckbeard safe spaces.

SAMWISE DESERVES BETTER

youtube.com/watch?v=bhpe7rQkYWI

t. Sherryl with the ugly kids

uh is there more

why didn't she love bob?

he was reliable and kind hearted

love love LOVE Ryan Goosling!!! cutie patootie!!

This is definitely bait, yet I still feel the need to say fuck you coalburner

so this is the level of meta larping we've come to huh boys?

this thread feels like some kind of a fever dream

Post your favorite mommy core.

honestly

I fucked your husband LOL eat shit Sharon

She tried to NOT be a single mom with Bob Newby. The Upside Down exists to ensure single mothers remain single mothers, as proven by its specific killing of Bob.

That's why it keeps leaking in. Too many kids with nuclear mom+dad families.

Not Sharon but hey Charlotte. Here's your reply you shameless tramp! Know it's not as good as other women's husbands.. but you've never been very choosy we both know.

i need single mom pusy!

please discuss mom related movies

based pusy poster

post more lad

Jesus what the fuck happened To Rudy?

oh my sweet lord in heaven

that cootch would destroy my cock in 3 strokes

is this real?

I bet she only fucks niggers

>ha ha white dicklet

need more

I like how this thread turned out

Post more mommies pls

My boytoy bought us tickets to see Justice League.
Any of you girls seen it and know if it's any good?
Not that it matters, I'll probably just blow him during the whole movie.

She just needs to free those tits and get it over with. She knows they're why she's famous.

Hope you have a good time Mary! Cummies and Milkies at the movies are a great way to keep your son strong and healthy. The privacy of a DC film is a smart mom touch according to MOM magazine!

i didn't think it was possible to hate a person as much as i hate the person you're larping as right now, but look at us now, little guy

says mr frog man poster... so blind to his dumb self...

Gib sauce NAO

dunno whether this is next leevl or just sad

saged nonetheless

>fuckboys

You spelled it wrong. It's "fuccbois".

Im so fucking sick and tired of giving "the talk". You know, telling your new guy to just fucking grow up and be a GOOD PERSON. Why is it that the better a guy fucks, the less likely he is to stick around? I forced him to switch to Whatsapp so I could see whenever hes typing and make sure he saw the pictures of little Logan but he never fucking asks about him!

PS. Yes logan is biracial and yes the father was black, but as my chest and arm tattoos say, i have no regrets.

you tell em