Movies where the good guys win?

movies where the good guys win?

Birth of a Nation

If I tell the atheist I work with merry Christmas can she get me fired? I asked the Muslim I work with and they don't care. But the atheist really hates Christians.

It's amazing how scared companies are. Cannot even put a snowman on a cup anymore that's too divisive. Where is this world going

Is it because of liberals getting offended by Christmas or because everything want to have the flat minimal style now?

The latter, liberals love christmas (or the holidays as they call them) because it's so happy and they love being obnoxiously fake happy

2012 is best cup. The others are too are too gaudy.

Everything Starbucks does is about not getting sued or boycotted and selling more coffee. This accomplishes all. Starbucks doesn't like being in the news any more any press they get these days is always bad.

>OP derails their own thread with Sup Forums bullshit

Muslim is lying, it's called taqiya

The San Bernadino shooting happened because the muslim guys office threw a christmas party and he got so mad he shot them up. You don't see atheists and jews and kwanza celebrators doing that

Liberals hate Christmas.

>OP's thread was ever on the rails

>*blocks your path*

I'm an atheist and I say Merry Christmas because it's a western holiday/tradition more than it is a religious celebration at this point. And even so, who cares. Most of the country is moderately Christian to some degree. I'm not Buddhist or Shinto but I didn't mind those holidays when I lived in Japan because most of the people in that country where.

People who get triggered by Christmas were molested by their stepdads.

virgin starbucks
>rude brown people serve smug cucks
>overpriced
>anti-american and anti-christian

chad dunkin donuts
>can shoot up high quality northeastern dope in the bathrooms
>discounted food when superior boston sports teams win (roughly 75% of the time)
>orange/purple color scheme gets your attention, fuck subtlety

Woke!

>kwanza celebrators
Is that still a thing?

Liberals aren’t christcucks

good guys dont win in real life.

If that seems incorrect to you, read more, re-learn your history

>macchiato with extra soy

>southern starbucks
>walk in and instantly greeted by all employees, not because they have to, but because you know each other and are invested in each others wellbeing
>talk about insomnia, geopolitics, depression, life, a few minutes each morning
>never have to ask for order
>laugh at snooty people in line

Sucks to be you guys

I actually prefer the minimalist designs.

>getting uppity over A FUCKING CUP

american millenials are a mistake desu

Schindler's List, Disc 1