The Globe is Unsatisfactory

Not Enough Atlases.

Everything That is the Case Is Not As Much As Should Be the Case

We Need More Land

The fridge is not enough

>He's now a chubby silver daddy

Hnnnnggggggg

The Terran System is not Enough

I mean I still would. Nobody's gay enough to say no to Pierce Brosnan.

If you need protection from anything, it's from me

Anons, what are great movies where guys are bound and used by women for their pleasure? Bonus points if the woman's a villain.

I thought Christmas only comes once a year.

What does she look like now?

Vascular.

GoldenEye > TWINE > DAD > TND

I wish Brosnan had more serious Bond films. Check out his film I.T cos he gets so pissed in that and wish that is how he acted instead of the cheesy TND that hasnt aged well. DAD has a realistic first act before the ice palace.

>yfw she has aids

Basic Instinct. Prepare to drain your balls dry.

I’m Plenty!
Plenty O’Toole!

reminds me of ejaculating Dennis' face

Greed

I Want Uranus As Well

Brosnan had some great cold detached moments in Goldeneye too. They really dropped the ball, he was a good Bond and he should have gotten more good movies to shine in.

did 2017 mark the end of James Bond movies being made after all the issues with sexual harrassment/ SJW maximum overdrive?

TND has some great scenes, though, something I just can't say about DAD. However, Bond's torture sequence had a lot of potential.

Gone Girl

The Earth is Inadequate

>there will be no more movies featuring Denise Richards in her prime

>nuclear physicist

TND had a underrated Bond Girl

No they'll just write the movies where the women sexually harass bond

Absolute madman. He truly Bond burgered her

They've been giving the women more agency/making them less helpless/acknowledging Bond as being somewhat misogynistic since the Brosnan films. Nothing will change in that regard, they'll continue making them the way they have the Craig films.

What I'm more worried about is the shitty continuity they brought into it and how that's going to affect things when they finally can't offer Craig enough millions to stay on.

Damn, she was perfect

I've gotten much better looking since I was 12
for instance my testicles have descended

It hurts, doesn't it?

>Ah, after your father, then.

All the Clay is Inadequate

>my testicles have descended

I know you're using it as a joke, but I often see this phrase tossed around. Is this a real thing? Why is this phrase in the English vernacular?

Do a non-trivial fraction of boys reach the age of twelve without their testes having exited their body cavity into their scrotum? Like, I thought that happened before birth. I've always had fully descended testes since my earliest memories (like 5).

kek

it happens in animals like cats,
i don't know about humans

I only just got that right now. Wew.

Interstellar

You have to be over 18 to post here

I'm 24 :(

Thou Ancestors Clay Does Not Suffice

Michelle Yeoh is always fantastic.

The sphere on which all known life resides is unsatisfactory

The Flat Plain On Which We Reside Does Not Have Sufficient Length

Gaia gives me goosebumps

Für England, James.

The Earth is flat and you would know if you looked it up

Pierce "If she isn't wide, I'm not going inside" Brosnan

Man From Uncle

>that filename

Jimmy Bends: Twine

Too Many Immigrants, Now We Need More Land and Resources

lmao i died laughing because i was in that thread

THIS SCENE GAVE ME A FEMDOM FETISH NO JOKE

FUCKING JEWS...

More like Michelle Yowza!

I have no idea of the quality of the film, but give Thursday a shot, maybe.

James Bondage

POST PICS OF HIS THICC WIFE BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

>one last screw

Oh I get it. Because they fucked once. And 'screw' is a euphemism for sex. So it's a play on words because it's like he is saying she was nothing but a casual sexual encounter but instead she will twist the screw one more time and break his spine.

Imagine being Pierce in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sophie Marceau, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and slim face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 250 pound BBW in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Pierce and not only sit in that chair while Sophie Marceau flaunts her skinny body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her bony frame and B-cup breasts, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that straddle. Not only having to tolerate her French fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's GOT IT and DAMN, SOPHIE MARCEAU LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her face contort into smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of chubbies and chunkers and later alleged SSBBWs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Ireland. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her flat stomach as she writhes it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "svelte (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for by not eating milkshakes and cake after every meal. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Pierce. You're not going to lose your future career as an advocate for ovarian cancer awareness over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Read the thread dummy

>later alleged SSBBWs
Good edit user.