100% pure

100% pure

i enjoyed my time watching it

I liked it too.

delet this

potato

What's the point in watching this? What is it even about? Looks like napoleon dynamite with vaginas and abortions

150-0 and counting

She looks like my ex, I won't be watching this.

>DUDE FEMALE RYAN GOSLING LMAO

i like her

how come no one ever talks about her in Brooklyn and more specifically the scene where she has explosive diarrhea

as a BRAAAP poster it was a dream come true and frequently watch the scene just to imagine replacing the bucket with my face to receive that hearty potato excretion

bet he got that drink with soy

this is some high-tier Sup Forums posting.

thank you for your work and dedication, user.

does saoirse say the word

masturbate

chinlet
0/10

Is this about Gerald Fords wife?

how is this even possible?

surprised this movie hasn't leaked yet

It's a jewish film

Hilarious.

spoiler alert

This movie was pretty good, especially the scene where This movie was pretty good, especially the scene where

I enjoyed the movie. It was light and happy. didn't take itself too seriously

that it got a .4 score?

Is Gerwig jewish?

Saw this movie today. Really loved it but that ending just came abruptly. Hoping this movie gives her the award she's deserved.

Do you think Greta will make a sequel of LB in New York, something like a reinvigorating and colored Frances Ha?

The ending seemed pretty natural to me. Ever since the airport scene I was expecting a cut to black and the credits to roll, especially that shot out the window when the plane is ascending

What's sersh's stance on working on sequels? I don't think she's ever done one. But if it means more sersh than I'm all for it.

Never heard her posture about that. But, I read that she wants to do a musical, and that Greta is up for that too.