Humans have unlock the secret to the Super-Skrull program and decided to implement that enhancement onto humans...

Humans have unlock the secret to the Super-Skrull program and decided to implement that enhancement onto humans. You have been selected to be one of the lucky candidates for their experiment. They allow you to decide whose 4 powers would you want. The only limitation is: 1) no similar power stacking (aka superstrength on top of superstrength), only the stronger one will be taken, 2) you are limited to only 1 power if the individual is too powerful (aka Hulk, Flash, Thor, Superman), 3) immensely powerful beings are exluded (aka, Mr Mxyz, Galactus, Beyonder, Molecule Man, Ion) and 4) you will share whatever weakness your superpower donor have. Whose powers would you select?

Mr Fantastic, The Thing, Invisible Woman, Human Torch

plastic man
spiderman
quicksilver
karl pilkington's 'bullshit man'

>spiderman
Spider-man
Wolverine
Aquaman
Mystique

you don't pronounce the hyphen

This. Don't discount that combo, it is godlike

good thing i'm writing and not speaking then.
>spider
>-
>man

the hyphen is silent

Gorilla Grodd
Venom
Mystique
Absorbing Man

>Spider-Man
>Wolverine
>Invisible Woman
>Nova

My niggas.

Madcap (regen)
Ms Frost (telepathy)
Nightcrawler (teleport)
Polaris (full range magnetism)

I intentionally took 'second stringers' in terms of their primary ability to dodge the 'only one power from someone too powerful' limit

Venom (spider-mans power, camo, changes into any clothing)
nightcrawler (teleportation, blending into shadows)
cypher (Expert any language, to a bullshit degree)
ghost (intangibility, invisibility)

i then go on to corporate espionage and assassinations

Spider-Gwen
Gwenpool
Gwen-Gobelin
Gwendigo

Venom
Songbird
Human Torch
Agent X

Spider-man (enhanced physical attributes, spider-sense and wall crawling)
Iron Fist (chi augment)
Wolverine (regenerative healing factor, longevity and heighten senses)
Taskmaster (photographic memory and reflexes)

Spider-man's power as the base. Wolverine's power as an insurance against fatal injuries and death. Taskmaster's power for its instant memorization and learning capabilities. Iron Fist's power as the magic steroid that enhances the other powers.

Spider-man's physical attributes + Iron Fist's chi augment will grant a boost to the overall stats of Spider-man's physical attributes for a limited duration depending my chi bar. Wolverine's healing factor + Iron Fist's chi augment increase the speed of recovery and thus potentially allowing instant healing and regeneration. Wolverine's longevity + Iron Fist's chi augment will grant potential immortality in the sense that my aging is halted altogether unlike Wolverine and Iron Fist who just age at a retarded rate. Iron Fist's chi + Wolverine's healing factor should allow me to replenish my chi and thus allowing continuous use of the Silk + Iron Fist combo.

Overall I should be fairly powerful. Maybe even Superman tier physically with the combination of Spider-man's physical attribute and Iron Fist's chi augment. Would also be nigh-unkillable due a combination of Spider-man, Wolverine and Iron Fist's powers.

Jamie Madrox
Spider-man
Wolverine
Sebastian Shaw

I basically have my only personal militia whose members are myself and my clones. Only concern would be whether or not I am the original or the clone. And whether or not any of my clones would attempt to kill me and become the "original" if I was in fact the original.

Namor- Strength/ Flight
Surge- Electrical Absorption/ Speed
Storm- Weather Control
Sebastian Shaw- Energy Absorption

Using Storm's weather controlling powers, I'd be able to whip up rain showers to keep Namor's strength up, and by striking myself with lightning, Surge's powers would grant me super speed, and Shaw's would make me stronger. Surge's powers would also allow me to discharge a super electrical blast when necessary, at the cost of speed.

Ant-Man for growing and shrinking
Venom for making tendrils come out of my body
Spider-Man for enhanced speed/agility and spider senses, because growing gigantic and being agile both at once is fucking terrifying
Human Torch so I can light myself on fire and fly. Now I have fire-tendrils!

I would be such a retarded character but soooooo useful on teams and shit.

Medusa- super hair
Colossus- metal hair
Wolverine- that metal is now adamantium
Doc Samson- hair gives me strength up to and over Hulk level

Top that, bitches.

>Wolverine- that metal is now adamantium
Are you retarded? Adamantium isn't Wolverine's power nor is it flexible.

> Taskmaster
> (MCU) Cap
> Spidey's Spider sense
> Luke Cage's indestructable skin

He'd just be Hammerhead.

>juggernaut's momentum
>sebastian shaw's energy absorption
I'd just absorb friction, infinite power. The last two are throw-aways.

Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Morph
Hellion

>Multiple-Man
>Kitty Pride
>Quicksilver
>Wolverine
I'd have the time to do pretty much anything I want. I'd have liked telepathy as well but it always comes with a catch.

Flex is provided by Colossus's power.

>Nightcrawler
>Rogue
>Taskmaster
>Mister Immortal

wanted Adamantium hair and skin. Adamantium isn't Wolverine's power nor is it Colossus's power which desired.