Say something nice to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s09C1qerr5I3
youtu.be/t9pAKJYj4OE?t=5m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please suck my cock. Do it dosumo....do it very slowly....no no no no

I M A G I N E

I find you attractive evn if Sup Forums memes you

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>posting it without the pic
Apply thyself, newfag

She's aging better than Arnold

vocaroo.com/i/s09C1qerr5I3

She looks better old than she did young.

She was qt when she was young, just the slicked back short hair didn't work for her.

she's fine

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

Pics already posted you ginormous faggot

I just came and then decided to browse Sup Forums and the first thing I saw was this. The cum hasn't even been cleaned off my floor yet.

Never before have I gone from fully aroused to disgusted so quickly.

>When asked during an interview whether his wife was bothered by him sitting there watching Jamie Lee Curtis strip, Arnold Schwarzenegger said that she asked him about it and he assured her "Honey, I hated every hour of it!"

m-mommy..

She brought her son to Evo as a graduation present, so she's a good mother.

Want to hear something pathetic? True Lies is one of my parents favorite movies. I read this copypasta to them, trying to connect with them and make them laugh, and they didn't laugh once. They thought it was weird I'd recite something like that to them

No regrets though.

Came here for this. Thank you user.

Bet her tits are still fucking beautiful.

ANDROGYNOUS MONSTER FACE

How autistic can you be

Here's Jamie Lee Curtis being asked if she has a penis. Her face and expression says it all. Good stuff.

youtu.be/t9pAKJYj4OE?t=5m33s

Happens at 5:33 by the way.

It actually makes me feel disappointed if someone doesn't post this on every related thread

>I read this copypasta to my parents, trying to connect with them and make them laugh, and they didn't laugh once. They thought it was weird I'd recite something like that to them

Did you do a presentation in school on video games too?

>and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down
That gets me every single time.

looks like a diamond a dozen slut.

that is fucking weird you retard

>SHE'S STILL GOT IT

This is the only reason I open these threads

>Jamie Lee Curtis turns 59 today.
jew

pls b b8

She loves Mortal Kombat.

Who cares about this old hag? Scarlett Johansson turns 33 today too.

This image confuses my mind
Why?

Her face is disgusting but her body is rocking

>tfw she's younger in this picture than you are now.
she looks great and I'm sure worked really hard and was nervous as fuck doing this. fuck you assholes.

i fapped to this scene

So did I multiple times

you wouldn't read it off to them, you'd just pause the movie on Arnold in that scene and start reciting it from memory

That dialogue from tropic thunder....... i burned jamie lee curtis.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH