Literal YAAAS QUEEN tier character

>literal YAAAS QUEEN tier character
>Sup Forums loves her
Explain urselfs

no you explain yourself

She's cute

She's not a cunt.

She was security, her personality comes across as a lot warmer when you consider she's a cop

It was a good movie that and her character didn't revolve around the fact that it was a part of [insert interest group].

she goes through shit and comes out swinging, quit being a millenial

her hair was better in Aliens

I don't care about that, but she's not pretty.

ripley is the best female lead in any action movie ever made

this
a roastie who can make that basketball shot irl is absolute waifu tier

Imagine being this objectively, empirically wrong
What a waste of quads.

The whole movie was specifically written so that anyone could be cast in any of the roles: "The crew is unisex and all parts are interchangeable for men or women."
I think it really helped keep the focus on the alien.

>roastie
take it back, she is CUTE and PURE

>literal YAAAS QUEEN tier
No. Shes has to struggle, shows fear and stress like a real human. She isn't some invincible superhero.

Sauce?

>swn strangle you with her THICC thighs

It was the '70s though, user. Imagine the wild bush.

Only example of a female hero monomyth.

may we discuss the bonus?

If you can't see why this is a great character compared to Rey/Daenerys you should just kill yourself.

She was Literally written as a male character before they cast Best Girl
you's a faygo

The fact Ripley was a woman made her even more vulnerable during the final scene and added to the tension. It was a good casting decision.

Well said.

especially considering she was being chased by a giant penis monster

Something like that can get exciting.

feMOOT is and always be a cute and between her and Sarah Connor I can't think of female action stars that did it better

LEAVE MOOT ALONE

>>literal YAAAS QUEEN
Retarded youngfag detected

Nah, she wasn't IN YOUR FACE like modern day female action heroes. She was just a nicely written character who happened to grow into the main protagonist.

*block your bonus*

>no make-up
This is how you do a stronk womyn character correctly.

check'd

Also, i'd like to add that it's partially because they were all equally helpless against the alien.

Don't hate on Ripley, you son of a bitch

T2 Sarah Connor comes close.

We're hypocrites.

Liked how the crew was just wearing normal clothes. Space clothes are boring.

The cool thing I always thought was how both were fucked up because of the events in the first movie. You rarely have that in action kino.

Uhm them esssentially wearing blue collar clothes while being fucked by the company is sort of the point of the movie kiddo.

I'm pretty sure you can see it peek through on Aliens.

Uhh... mind sharing screenie?

Aliens confirmed for the superior film yet again.

Yeah okay chump

When I watched this movie as a kid, I loved it. When I watch it today, I see no SJW pandering, yasss queen slay queen, real tough chick bullshit (because those tropes mostly didn't exist). I see Ripley in the original Alien as just a human who is female who struggles to overcome great odds. Her toughness can be attributed to her semi-Tomboyishness.

nothing she does is really unbelievable and your not being led to think about how she is a woman at all, shes just a character

this

not hiim but...

>literal YAAAS QUEEN tier character
But she's not you moron, that's the point.

N-nani?!

NO! SHE IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

Is she for...holding hands?

Can I hug her?

Thanks, I knew I wasn't just seeing things.

Return of the bush when? It's time for 80s nostalgia to pay off.

What about slight lewds?

Omae wa mou, shindeiru...

lasseter no!

N-NANI???

Kek

I watched Alien and Aliens for the first time recently and they were absolutely amazing
Aliens is better

I thought she was alright in Alien. She's been shit in everything else because she's a character actress and her character is: "being a smug, arrogant cunt = strong, empowered woman"

Nice, I do love some bush.

This.

Quads of truth. She's quite ugly.

>Aliens is better

How come we're getting a 80s nostalgia now but we didn't get a 70s nostalgia last decade?

>were you looking at my crotch user...

Because it doesn't feel forced. In the movie she's a litteral nobody until she's the last survivor... At that point you just acknowledge she became the protagonist because the alien killed everyone else not because pervy jewish producer pushed some feminism craze onto the movie to fulfy his cucking fetish on white males. Then you discover she scared as fuck but is also quite ressourceful, she's never courageous like in all those shit movies, she struggle constantly to keep her fear from paralyzing her... she's just scared and do what she gotta do to save the only thing that matter in the end: the cat.

wtf.......moot looks like that?

its only partly true. She was the voice of reason there. also took the reins after captain's death. It was the other bitch who was no one

The sad thing about today's film industry is that they would probably erase this bush in post production

sh-shut up... nooo ;_; *cries*

I'm sure staunch feminists have several arguments as to why both she and Sarah Connor are terrible characters. For the sake of expanding our POV, let's hear them.

>Oh god please let someone say something that Sup Forums would agree with in a thread about a female character
t.you