Aye, man! Robert ain't here, ya heard? Now get dis 'erb and enjoy da flick, man. Hahaha

Aye, man! Robert ain't here, ya heard? Now get dis 'erb and enjoy da flick, man. Hahaha.

What happened on your mysterious flight, Robert? What happened to the plane? The other passengers? Why do you have white people dreads now? Everyone thought you were dead.

Haha, Robert, you're so crazy. That's why you're my favorite movie concession store guy. Well, looks like my movie is starting, I'd hate to miss the previews! Hang ten, or, whatever it is you kids say!

>man
>not mon

came here to post this

I bet a weed-friendly theater would do great in a state where it's legal. Probably a fire hazard though.

I take it you enjoyed your vacation Robert? You really earned it

it would be nice to be able to buy edibles at a movie theater

haha, me too!

ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS HENCE DONE ON PURPOSE TO GET THIS EXACT RESPONSE

haha if you want to say "bacon" in a Jamaican accent just say "beer can" in a British one, lad!

Nigger I'll piss on you. I'll piss on you and I'll shit on you and I'll piss on you. Nigger I'll shit on you. I'll shit on you and I'll fuck my shit and I'll drink your piss

>smoking some weed while watching some kino and munching on popcorn
sounds top tier desu

haha fuck yeah, lad! There's nothing I love more than smoking a bowl of dank kush!

(You)
here

>"I see you're back, tubby. Alone again, virgin?"
what do

rude

Okay, friend. Okay.
You got me!
You got me over a barrel. You've got my wrists tied, you've got my ankles secured.
I'm not going anywhere.
What's that you're... oh. Oh you're pulling my pants down. Boxers, too.
That's fine. I won't struggle. Next you'll... ooh! Ooh that's cold! The lube! The lube you're rubbing on my asshole.
Hang on there a seco--oof!! Oh wow! Oh wow you're in my ass! Th-thrusting in and o-out!
I can f-feel you! Y-yeah I can f-feel you. You're whole l-length. I-in and o-out! I-it's good. H-hitting the sweet spot! Hitting m-my p-prostate!
OOOHH!! OOOOOHHH I'M GONNA CUM!!
*screams in ecstasy as you explode inside of me*

Why are you so fucking mean? Why doesn't Robert ever reprimand you for your terrible customer service?

FUCK YOU ROBERT! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ROBERT?

And that's your opinion my man. I respect it. But that doesn't mean I have to accept it. But that does mean you have to accept this dick. I'm bending you over my coffee table and pulling your pants down. I'm lubing up your asshole and throwing out some bantz now. I'm inserting myself fully inside your anus, shoving deep into your rectum. Thrusting back and forth, in and out, grunting and sweating while you're moaning and bucking. Pretty soon I'll blow my load deep into your colon and we'll share a passionate kiss as I continue to fuck you, churning my milky cum into a sticky white froth.

We've somehow entered an alternate dimension where Robert has been replaced by Roberfarian from Jamaica...

hot

How about I give you a sample off my new album?

Haha. Alright.
You know you a bitch ass nigga tho?
Uh. Yeah.
Now this is how we do shit here.

(Chorus)
A nigga nigga, a bitch ass nigga.
Talk shit nigga you think you a trick nigga?
You punk nigga, you dank flat nigga.
I'll suck ya dick nigga I ain't bout to trip nigga.

I met a nigga, a short young nigga.
Talk is cheap so I had to set the fleek nigga.
I walk around, see a lock tight nigga.
Mounting putty bitch keep that shit all night nigga.
When you see me in the hood with my handy lads,
Just remember I’m all good in my dandy pad.
You fucking bitch nigga watch me pull the cart low
A nigga nigga bitch this why we ride it ho

(Chorus)

Young nigga chillin all up in my crib nigga.
A fat spliff and a choice ass roach bitch.
We set scrilla Ray Ban gives me vanilla.
I tell him fly nigga we ain't bout to give it nigga.
Lock down with my cock down all night
Tight pussy bitch you about to give it right
Flying planes nigga we don’t see that headlight
We was kangz nigga all up in the bread line!

(Chorus)

Fun lads in the hood with the pine box
Tan dads screwin chode with my pay less
Don’t stop til I get it to a hip hop
I flip flop bitch choke on my flop wop
Uncle Scrooge pullin money on a flossin hoe
Lightning McQuack nigga don’t forget to smack it yo
Mad greens with my needs all up in this nigga
Ay yo nigga where you at are you frontin nigga?

(Chorus x2)

Yes hello I would like to buy a shamwow