How did they get away with this?

How did they get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In what decade did they really start to push this, the 90's?

Young girls develop crushes on older acquaintances all the time, it's just a story. You people are weird

how indeed

The term "jailbait" dates back to the original passing of the federal age of consent. The idea of shotgun weddings goes back as far as shotguns. Forced marriages even further.

Men have always gone for 12-14 year old girls.

I was talking about the BM/WW pairing they keep pushing.

>girl has crush on friend's brother
This was and still is a common trope in sitcoms. Not some conspiracy.

but Sup Forums are the true pedos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

oh my sweet summer child

goes back to ancient greece, probably before. As far back as long range travel was possible.

since othello

he meant cultural enrichment

People understood that majority of people are not pedos, and that kids can get crushes. Audience would understand that the character is not a pedo, and that the kid is just being innocent.

There also used to be a time when a man could wave or smile to a child without immediately being assumed to be thinking something gross. Shock journalism has made everyone assume the absolute worst of everyone nowadays.

They do draw stairs

The hooton plan wasn't that obvious back then.

We also live in a time where every other kid's show joke is about sex. Everything was more innocent in the 90s.

>that the kid is just being innocent.
what exactly does this phrase mean? isn't it the same urge, or feeling, regardless of age?

just jews jewing

Carlton "Cunny" Banks

white gurls at that age are very curious about black guys. When my daughter was 12, I walked in on her sucking off two strapping black bucks that seemed to be in their mid 20s. I was heart broken but I realized then that this behavior is normal.

They don't understand sex yet. Their idea is around "being a couple", holding hands and kissing. That's different after puberty when lust starts getting involved.

I don't get it.

daily reminder

>people with the internet don't know what sex is

uh huh.

sounds like you're the innocent one

Damn Carlton ripped af. All he wanted was for someone to make him a sandwich.

Also reminder to Sup Forums that this show prominently featured a WMBF couple that was actively dating.

What does Seinfeld have to do with it and what's with those weird hats?

There's a difference between knowing what sex, and having sexual feelings and understanding it.

If you think that a child that hasn't undergone puberty yet has sexual feelings, then you just might be a pedo

So masturbation is off the table for your kid 'til they're 18, huh?

Who's the one Asian guy?

How long after puberty is 18, user?

you're old, yet you've never had kids.

Kevin Tsujihara my fellow man of culture

Othello wasn't a "tragic" play though. Early Modern England was racist AF, and to see a Moor die after seducing a white woman would be seen only as a good thing.
I almost got kicked out of a college class because I raised this point

Depends on the person. Some start as early as 7 and still go through puberty well into their late teens.

>here's something I don't like
>the big bad boogeyman known as the jooz must be behind it!

tfw when you’re in your late twenties and will never get to fuck another hot 15-year-old because sex negative feminists have ruined the world

writings say as early as 10 for girls and 12 for boys, but point still stands.
On my initial post. This tidbit:
>That's different after puberty when lust starts getting involved.

Once they're at that point, it is no longer innocent, and as an adult, you have to be more careful with your behavior.

>the big bad boogeyman known as the wypipo must be behind it!

This is the exact same argument

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

boys don't lust until 12? wow r u femal?

Back then we understood that girls will have innocent crushes on older boys and men, and that it will go away.

Jesus Christ. I would never trade being a white male for being anything else (let's face it, the alternative is monkey nigs or bugman asians) but honest to God, women trying to fuck animals behind the back of the husbands whom they choose and depend on to provide civilisation and order - it is just demoralising on a deep fucking level.

Cucks making up excuses for them seems to be an ancient tradition as well. This is what it looks like when society is in deep trouble.

Thank you for posting this, user.

>Implying you're white and not yet another American mutt.

I've had similar class discussions, but you need to do a softer approach. You can concede that there are elements of tragic nobility etc in Othello's character and speeches, but also insinuate (since it is perfectly true) that Shakespeare makes Othello not only gullible and relatively unintelligent, but also a complete slave to his impulses and emotions. Not to mention the fact that he feels a kind of internalised guilt/disgust at the fact that he has tainted a white bride, and he even comes to regard Desdemona herself with suspicion due to her willingness to date across race.

Shakespeare was a subtle guy and was making a more subtle scenario out of a pre-existing Venetian morality tale (Venetian society was concerned with keeping foreign men, trader's etc, away from their women). He did the same thing by injecting psychological complexity into Thomas Kyd's Hamlet story, which was a straightforward revenge tradgedy before Shakespeare adapted it.

Your fellow students are deep down racist enough to agree with this stuff and see the truth of it, they just need to be led in gently.

Even the females and feminist - in fact especially the females and feminists - are racist enough if you court their sensibilities in the right way.

My post includes words like:
>civilisation (not spelt with z)
>demoralising (same thing)
>(the correct use of) 'whom'

You still couldn't spot that I wasn't a burgerlander?

Tsk tsk

>Tsk tsk
Yeah, I guess you are pretty white.

Those are obviously not blacks, though. Those are just tanned Romans. The men are darker, because the women stayed indoors more.

Why the fuck was Carlton so ripped? He was supposed to be the uncool nerd character.

He was /fit/ before /fit/.

Doesn't matter. If you're nipples aren't pink you're not white.

>refuted
>changes goalposts

Those women almost certainly don't have pink nipples either.

A couple of the mosaics I agree, but the afro hair is visible on some others. Plus the quotes. Its a damning case - women try to fuck dumb animals and taint the gene pool.

>now he wants to talk about kickyball
We get it. You're not from America.

>another
Good joke asshole.

shotgun wedding refers to the style of house, not an actual shotgun

You clearly didn't read the text user

I've got nothing against the 56 per cent'ers. Some places in America are great. I just don't like being jerked around.

It's the final solution

>Only capeshit and Star Wars don't have a Jew in power
>Lasseter just took a leave of absence

Like one picture had curly hair, which Italians can get. None of those pictures are of Africans.

As for interbreeding, I'm sure it happened in very limited circumstances when possible, but there were very few Black Africans ever in the Roman Empire, let alone in Italy.

I was wanking from the age of like 5 mate.

Just like people voluntarily pay taxes. Sure they could live like hermits but in the end there's a strong push that makes them fall in line. The point : it isn't the "people" in general who are behind this issue.

CEO (?) of Warner Bros.

>richburg

It's natural. Where do you think women's fuxation on chocolate comes from? The subconcious desire to suck on something dark and tasty.