Makes two parter video shitting on BvS for literall 3 hours

>makes two parter video shitting on BvS for literall 3 hours.
>longer than the extended cut
>a one a half hour part 3 video is upcoming.

Is he trying to become the new Mr Plinkett?

Who the fuck is this obese soy boy?
He looks like he ate Mr. Plinkett.

I just started watching this guy recently. He's not terrible but he wastes so much fucking time justifying his own statements and preemptively trying to combat fanboy arguments. Also lel at the shoehorned in SJW commentary in the BvS reviews. Literally said Snyder should have had Superman marching with Black Lives Matter

trying and failing yes

Daily reminder that in his original review he was so enormously triggered by a scene of Batman working out that he made jock jokes about the audacity of Zack Snyder daring to include a scene where a man who beats people to death for a living engages in physical exercise.

soyboy is the term the fat neckbeard numales created to differentiate themselves from the skinny high fashion numales, bro

Soy makes men grow tits, and buddy, this guys has some big khazar milkers

Wait until you realize the depths of his hatred for anything involving physical activity. The dude is still stuck in high school, literally thinks every person who isn't a "nerd" is a bully jock who beats people up and is unintelligent. He's so far up his own ass it's hilarious. His character meant to represent non nerdy people is literally called the Underthinker, and said character doesn't think enough because he likes sports and activities that don't include video games.

Is that movieblob?

He masturbates to Spider-Man 3. Fuck that fat cuck.

hahaha this shit again. soyboys can be fat RETARD

He is the ubermensch.

>"I don't comment on things like continuity errors because at the end of the day it's just a movie"
>Continues to makes a 3 hour rant about a movie

>Soy makes men grow tits

Jesus christ this place will believe fucking anything.

Its plastic you stupid fuck. BPA starts dissolving into synthetic estrogen at room temperature.

C A T H A R T I C
A

T
H
A
R
T
I
C

>MovieBob thinks he's a better person than those who believe in a different system of government than he does.jpg
let's be real, this is true for most people

isn't the shit that he believes in almost nazi like?

The amount of vitriol that this guy has for BvS is almost admirable. He spends over half of his other capeshit reviews whining about “ZECK SNYYYDAH” instead of focusing on the movie he’s supposed to be reviewing.

just don't get this motherfucker started on spoderman

He disliked a Halo Reach trailer because in it a Spartan is shown with blue eyes, and he accuses Bungie of promoting Aryan supremacy.

He will also, without fail, somehow find some convoluted way to mention he was bullied in high school, like here: where he goes from almost making an attempt at understanding that not everyone will agree on something because of differences regionally to talking about how people bullied him in high school.

It just ticks all his numale hs loser triggers, dude has 100% legit issues.
''''People'''' like him shouldn't be allowed to live.

Its pretty guff

I'm so fucking glad Snyder doesn't comment on politics.

I'm not saying he is apolitical, I would just be annoyed if I found out he was a commie or something.

I meant as in having nazi like believes but in a SJW way

He is sure not a nazi loser cuck like you tho.

He wants to adapt The Fountainhead. Snyder is about as anti-commie as you’ll find in Hollywood.

I'm a liberal but why are leftist always so fucking gross?

Every cute girl I know is conservative

Zack Snyder is the antithesis of Moviebob, in pretty much every way.

Moviebob is tall, fat, a loser, a critic, extremely self conscious, dreads anything remotely masculine, despises physicality, hates muscles, and tries and fails constantly to appeal to fringe groups.

Zack Snyder is a short, fit, thin creator with millions to his name, very confident and obsessed with shoving masculine bro shit in his movies, is unapologetically violent in his creations, and appeals to the average white dude who just wants to watch people get their asses beat/wantonly murdered for 2 hours.

depends entirely on where you live

He is desperate to gain favor, thats also why this place is full of the same kind of disgusting degenerates on the other side that worship nazis and alt-right youtubers.

That’s actually pretty fucking spot-on.

>appeals to the average white dude
You mean Pajeets and assorted shitskins.

I wonder how he would look if he shaved that stupid goatee. Anybody got a pic?

He's just virtue signaling in the hopes it will get him pussy.But considering hes a middleaged fat fuck still living in his parents basement, that's a lost cause.

damn this is pretty sad

dude needs to sort himself out and I'm not saying in a meme jordan peterson way

He's the very definition of a neck beard, but to be fair he was making fun of the crossfit montage, not the idea of him working out.

To think, this guy could be out making his own movie, maybe even a great short film, but no, he's gonna waste hours, days of his life, needlessly shitting in a subpar capeshit movie. It's honestly pathetic when you think about it.

This
I'm pretty sure his hated for Snyder stems from being bullied in high school and anything masculine just brings up repressed memories
Him hating on him probably feels like he's getting his turn to fight back

I wouldn't be surprised if he was never actually bullied, merely unincluded.

Bob is such a piece of shit. He tries so hard to virtue signal, in hopes that maybe, just maybe one of those man hating harpies will throw him a bone. He's the physical embodiment of a white knight.

Oh what have you done that's so special with your life then?

Taking care of my little brothers and going to school to get a job in video editing. I love doing it. Nothing special, but way more productive than wasting a month of my life needlessly shitting on a movie like a fucking manchild baby.

This guy has the charisma of a plate of mash potatoes.

Who even listens to this faggot?

All that justification and preemptive anti fanboy criticism at least shows that he knows about the subject matter. Better that he actually display understanding of the other side.

You can hate Bob, but that doesn't change the fact he's right about BvS being shit

And his favorite film is Robocop... so he's ok with me

unironically not wrong

Who is this soyslob?

Take a shot every time he stops a video to virtue signal and show off his... "face"