swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #5 (March 8)
Rebels 3.17: Secret Cargo (March 4)

>Rebels 3.17: "Secret Cargo"
mega.nz/#!UJVxEabR!RCzuiviu-F5XbxdLVphzeZe_pt8kXJ1E4Sw-fcf1j_Q

>Rebels Recon: Secret Cargo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ez3y6BZGrk

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCp_9wfxT-Y
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ima-Gun_Di
starwars.com/news/poll-who-would-you-want-as-your-padawan?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_cinema
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many years until the next episode airs?

Star Wars sucks

Best Imperial coming through

Post cruisers.

Say one nice thing about a character from new canon. Rules:

-Has to have debuted in comics or books
-Can't have been in a movie
-Can have been on TV after original appearance
-Be nice with Aftermath spoilers, I'm still not done

I'll go first:

[spoilers]she's perfect[/spoiler]

That's not a cruiser
That's a dustbuster

fuck me I can't into spelling

Rebels? Saturday

Movies? This December

Oh so OP just hadn't updated the thread header?

Do not bully Dreadnaught class cruiser.

What's your favorite Star Wars creature?

Looks like it. We've nothing but new episodes until the hour long finale on the 25th.

I wonder if the Cholo Clawfish autist surfs this thread

Vader and Tarkin are comfy.
I loved the Tarkin we saw in TCW, I wish Star Wars had more characters like that. He's not uniformly good or evil, he's just a very efficient and reliable piece of the machinery.

The Sando Aqua Monster looks awesome as fuck, though I'm partial to dianogas myself

The wat

One you failed to put on your grid.

Acklay hands down

If there shitposting sith lords would they be Darth Baiter?

Varactyl. I love the sounds it makes
youtube.com/watch?v=iCp_9wfxT-Y

>The current canon has a semi-mythical Jedi character whose name is K'ungfu
Why is Star Wars so stupid?

Quads of fucking truth.

I liked him a lot because it didn't present him as a monster. He's just doing his job well, and being competent. I do like how in the Tarkin novel, he has a large amount of respect for Vader. That was really nice to read.

>The Sando Aqua Monster looks awesome as fuck
good taste

Did you forget "Ima'Gun Di"?

>When Yoda recounted the story to Luke Skywalker centuries after hearing it for the first time, he did not know whether K'ungfu and Chuang were historical or fictional characters.
Also
>Children's adaptation of film

yes

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ima-Gun_Di

He will be missed

I want a reverse Tarkin.
Somebody who was deemed a monster for working for the CIS carrying on the fight against the Senate and becoming a respected member of the Rebellion.

There's been a lot of sympathetic Imperials I feel like. Krennic, Sloane, Kallus... Yularen probably counts.

>sympathetic
>Krennic

You're wrong though

It's surprising that there weren't a lot of CIS converts to the Rebellion
They were all about taking down the current government and reforming it
That's literally the Rebel goal.

But this is Star Wars after all. The universe literally dictates things in black and white.

All cause they won't allow themselves to break away from George's limited vision of what the force and galaxy as a whole should be.

>The universe literally dictates things in black and white.
Hence why Clone Wars era Tarkin was so refreshing. He might have been aloof and ruthless but he was still firmly on the good guys' team at that point.
Also, seeing him and Anakin have a mutual respect for each other pre-Empire was nice.

>not sympathizing with Krennic's struggle between his love for the empire and his love for Galen

Pash Davane. Ultimate fucking waifu of all time and her characterization ain't half bad either

Not as long as Tarkin is around

but he still tried to peeve sheev's bff and that's why Tarkin fucked him over so hard. He kind of deserved it

look at this smug fucker

>literally who
Dang, I didn't even realize there was a 2nd annual. Need to check that out.

Why do they bother with trying to explain rank plaques if they don't make sense?

Not saying he didn't deserve it. He's definitely on the darker side of grey, but I at least like where he was coming from

I suppose. I really liked his character, and his odd obsession with GALLEENNN

>Why do they bother explaining
user, do you know how star wars works? They explain everything.

>mfw I just read that story on Wookieepedia and immediately thought 'Well that was probably in an era before the Ordu Aspectu since it was a time when Jedi had only just realized that you transform into the force which I assume would go on to inspire Jedi to believe that immortality is possible.'
I fucking love being able to realistically and logically figure shit like when certain events happened by comparing them to other historical events. It blows my mind that it's possible to do this now since everything is equally canon.

Bor Gullet. Mental violation + tentacles is always a winning combo.

Autism.
I like to think that they're all a part of a psychological game that Sheev is playing. Keeping all his subordinates in a constant state of panic and fear of not having the correct combination of colored squares. They're ultimately useless and mean nothing but everyone in the Empire is too terrified of committing a social faux pas and looking like an idiot by asking what exactly they mean. It almost as terrifying as the prospect of being asked to explain them.

Sometimes, Sheev will run through a hallway with a tub of the squares and drop a handful as he passes through. Then watch from behind a door as confused officers hurriedly grab at them and try to figure out what the correct configuration they should wear them in.

Why do they make them rank plates when it would be much easier to say that they show personal achievements like medals which would explain why they're inconsistent?

Reminds me of a Collegehumor video I once saw.

It is I think

Will he ever get a backstory? Will it even live up to the Bane trilogy?

>Darth Bane wears a mask
>Cad Bane is a hired gun

Is Lucas a Baneposter?

Anyone have it?

is rey going to lose her arm

I would imagine that most CIS generals who carried on the fight would have been crushed fairly quickly by the Empire.

>facebook tier meme
>9gag watermark
Yeah, that makes sense.

But no, I bet Kylo Ren will lose his.

Does anyone have a link for Rogue one?

I would bet money on it.

If not her arm, some kind of permanent light saber injury.

If she does, the SJWs will riot.

IT'S LIKE POETRY

>Leia taken to Tatooine
>Luke raised by the Organas
How useless would Prince Luke of Alderaan been?

Digital release isn't until the 24th.

They're so fucking cute

starwars.com/news/poll-who-would-you-want-as-your-padawan?

Can I fuck them?

She already almost killed the villain. Who the hell is gonna even land a scratch on her?

>katooni that high

What the fuck, Bariss has like no votes but the girl who sounds like she's constantly under the weather has 22%?

Barriss Offee 2%

They did and they were.

The largest CIS remnant got wiped out in minutes by Vader and the 501st. Anything left by the time of the Battle of Yavin either integrated into the Rebellion, fled to the Unknown Regions, or are holed up in Outer Rim bunkers Fallout Enclave-style quietly plotting revenge that will never come.

CIS remnants and holdouts are incredibly interesting in theory though, and I wish the material would expand on them more.

>Katooni 22%

Can I choose Andi?

I thought that was a must

He had just taken a shot to the stomach, he was easy pickings

Appreciate your answer, I do

>Barriss 2%
>Literally who Katooni 22%

What the fuck?

>Katooni and Ahsoka are around the same percent
What?

katooni isn't a literal who, she's the ultimate star wars pedobait of all time, way worse than tcw ahsoka who was at least pubescent

That's what the Vader solo film should be about. Maybe add some Jedi joining the CIS in an ironic twist of fate.

Palpatine: Krennic, where's my superweapon?

Krennic: What...?

Palpatine: WHERE. IS. MY. SUPER. WEAPON!!!!

I'm back.

I wish you had a tarkin because the jokes would write themselves

>why people don't want a terrorist as a padawan?

Do you think Krennic is one of those losers who shows up to a game of DnD with his stupidly overpowered character who's perfect?

Not a terrorist, freedom fighter.

Katooni sounds like she has sinus problems, she's annoying and her name is fucking stupid

>25 page backstory, named Death Star
>I roll to punch you in the face

So did I. Could have the entire Empire crew fucking about.

Oh well, here's Giant Ashoka comforting Anakin and Obi Wan instead.

>tfw I named one of my Jedi OCs Chan Barra based on the Japanese name for Samurai Cinema, Chambara

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_cinema

It's not as outlandish as you think. Yoda is literally just Yoga.

Why is anakin sucking ahsoka off?

using terror to further your goal makes you a terrorist

also, she was free

All of these look fairly unique and imaginative and then you get to
>tentacle ball with a mouth
Fucking JJ

>a sock puppet with teeth

>Mary sue
>Getting injured

She will defeat kylo and snoke at the same time and then get praised for it

If she had an actual good HUMAN teacher she wouldn't have Allahu Akbar'd the temple.

Any good media about Darth Vader himself? Don't care if it's legends, just gotta get me a fix of the dark lord himself. Dude's a badass, PT or not.

>people still think Rey is a Mary Sue but Luke isn't

I don't like where this is going.

Well Marvel just wrapped a 25 issue Darth Vader series.

Don't fucking start with that bullshit. Luke spent his entire first movie whining, getting his ass beat, following others around, and getting rescued by the princess he was supposed to be rescuing.

From the very second you meet Rey, she is portrayed as competent beyond anything Luke was shown to be.

...go on