Deadpool: Till Death do Us part 2

Hello boy's and girls, lets see how the divorce is going as Deadpool's now Ex-Wife Shiklah leads an army of monsters, attacking all of manhattan!

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomics.tv/deadpool-the-gauntlet-infinite/chapter-1/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Moat Swans

Man that's probably more vicious than your typical Moat Crocodiles and stuff.

That baby face weirds me out, man.

Fin

Thanks for the storytime!

Bum bum BUUUUUUUUMMMMMM

>To stop my waifu I must, cuck myself!
Jk I dont think thats not how it will go I hope.

bumb

bump

>7
this was pretty fun, is the rest of the series this good?

>the parker brothers

The Guest issues are the worst issues, the main creative team is amazing. So if you like this, definitely check out the Joe Kelly written issues.

Yes, it is currently most people's favorite Deadpool & Spider-Man book (that may not be saying much though, since most people here hate all the others). In general the material is entertaining and pretty funny. There is a good balance of what people love about both characters.

Didn't Waypool fight Dracula once? I may be misremembering that, with Waypool you can inject any unfitting pop culture thing for Deadpool to have done and you got a 50/50 chance of it having happened.

did she pull a han solo?

lol

Wait, are there two Spider-man/Deadpool books or am I dumb? Didn't the last one end with Spider-man going after Itsy-bitsy and Deadpool saying he has to stop him?

Somebody?

I THINK he had some scrap with some vampires which he called Draculas, but not the big man himself.

I wonder what's on the final cover to earn the classified spot.

Shik-lah VS Ellie? Dracula?

It's on break til this finishes this is a mini event for all the deadpool books

They did in the digital series that introduced Shiklah. Wade married Shiklah for the exclusive purpose of cucking Dracula, as she was betrothed to him.

If she's so good at her job, couldn't they just make her work part-time?

thanks!

Well that's confusing.

Any more info about this digital series? I thought it was weird that I only found out about Shiklah in that wedding issue.

check out the gauntlet comics.

readcomics.tv/deadpool-the-gauntlet-infinite/chapter-1/full

you're welcome

Bump.

Considering Deadpool got frozen in carbonite earlier, and his clothing looks scruffy, I'd say so.

She chose Deadpool. She had to go.

The last issue I read was about some Itsy Bitsy spidy villain, how many issues I've missed???

Bitch needs to go

awwww.... take spidey vampire hunting! Be so awsome.

is a tie-in to Deadpool "event".

She wants the sex!

That's alot of blood