OK K.O! Lets Be Heroes full series finally confirmed

It's finally happening, Lakewood Plaza Turbo is FINALLY getting a full show.

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/839908072839589890?s=04

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTxIEr20QzI
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/cartoon-network-greenlights-ok-ko-lets-be-heroes-animated-series-console-game-984519
youtube.com/watch?v=xWyHZQARrnM
cartoonfuntime.tumblr.com/post/158206769137/im-super-proud-to-announce-that-ive-been
ryannshannon.tumblr.com/post/158201333734
steviebo.com/post/158201680054/woooo-ok-ko-the-show-ive-been-boarding-on-for#_=_
dannyducker.tumblr.com/post/158203602991/im-so-so-happy-to-finally-be-able-to-share-what
parkersimmonsyall.tumblr.com/post/158202462729/ok-ko-lets-be-heroes-the-new-cn-showgame-was
youtube.com/watch?v=uTxIEr20QzI&list=PLg6KfZlgBuDWh9MxTDsFDjHCzhixKbRBB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This show will be 10/10 for me if they do one thing, and only one thing; don't feed the shippers.

The cast so far doesn't exactly have much shipping fuel IMO

They always start out like that, i tell ya hwat

youtube.com/watch?v=uTxIEr20QzI

better luck next series

I ship Gertie and Red Action with my penis.

I guess it's also getting a console game. Never heard of Capybara Games though.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/cartoon-network-greenlights-ok-ko-lets-be-heroes-animated-series-console-game-984519

I have a feeling this will be canceled after the first season

cast doesn't look too bad.

Ian still isn't going to do anything for Jim Gisriel, is he? Not even a guest appearance? I heard it's because Rebecca doesn't let them communicate anymore.
Why would she make such a big deal out of "coming out" when she's supposed to be in a happy and healthy relationship? What does she have on Ian? Why does she keep him around?

They've been working on the show since 2015, slowly releasing shorts and a smartphone game. Seems kind of weird to front end so much work on a show only to cancel it in one season.

Regular Show just ended, and Adventure Time is ending next season. There's going to be room in the line up. As long as they show gets an audience I can see it sticking around for at least 3 seasons.

I'm gonna drop SU for this if it ends up being even the slightest bit funnier. That show is a sinking ship and I suggest you all do the same.

1) Don't make this a SU thread.
2) You're allowed to watch and enjoy multiple shows at once, especially when they're in an 11 minute short format.

That said I enjoyed this show's pilot more than SU's, and I've been looking forward to it coming out way more than I've enjoyed SU (which is 50/50, I only watch it with friends).

>Never heard of Capybara Games though.

They make mobile games, mostly, though they did make Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes which was pretty fuckin' good.

Hopefully, we can start getting new promotional art.

I felt kind of bad for a moment that I missed the other thread, but holy shit did that one get shit up.

Why?

Jim is probably dying even faster inside.

Is he that stoner-sounding fat white guy in Pan's podcast?

yeah, the slow talking, old man sounding white dude.

Wow, dude got chunky.
Was it really that hard on him after Nockforce, or is it just internet speculation?

that intro is bretty gud

>To the extreme
hmmmm

What a throwback. Time goes by so fast.

Hey, thats pretty good

4 C H A N R U M O R S

Jim from the Pizza Party said the exact same thing about the pilots.

Jim has a good voice that I'd enjoy hearing any cartoon character use

....so this...is the power....of western """""animation"""""".....whoa

even the intro looks like hot garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=xWyHZQARrnM

>giving your employees distraction machines
absolute madmen

glad they fixed the noses

shit taste desu

Why are weebs so insecure?

>complaining about western animation on a western animation board

It's not a distraction when it's research.

love the dinos

What are you talking about? This looks like one of the most unique cartoons in years.

looks like the standard Cal arts style, what are YOU on about? the characters don't seem to have any weight and the short statures are not ideal for an action series. you can already tell they'll really on quirky humor and shipping to get by instead of well choreographed or interesting fights.

They dont even talk about anime on /a

It's just waifus

That's a joke, right?

cartoonfuntime.tumblr.com/post/158206769137/im-super-proud-to-announce-that-ive-been

>I’m super proud to announce that I’ve been storyboarding on the OK KO series that’s coming soon to CN!!!!!! I’ve completely fallen in love with these characters and can’t wait until you love them just as much!!!!!!

ryannshannon.tumblr.com/post/158201333734

>OK KO has finally been announced as a series!! All of us have been working so hard to make it great for you guys!! Get hyped to hang out with your fun friends soon!!

You could at least wait till the show comes out.

Most CN show have always been comedy with the exception of Samurai Jack, Megas XLR, etc.

But even action shows are like one or two on the channel.

Also yeah 2010s are the Cal Arts period. There's always been style phases.

Any specific reason you're posting these? Are you trying to perpetuate the tumblr bogeyman or something?

I'm posting info on who's working on the show. It's cool to know who's working on the shows you're interested in. Not to scare people away because they post on Tumblr or Dox them.

Also that second one I posted has a muh fuggin get blue spheres reference in it I LOVE THIS SHOW ALREADY.

steviebo.com/post/158201680054/woooo-ok-ko-the-show-ive-been-boarding-on-for#_=_

>woooo OK KO! the show i’ve been boarding on for over a year is finally announced!!!!

dannyducker.tumblr.com/post/158203602991/im-so-so-happy-to-finally-be-able-to-share-what

>i’m so SO happy to finally be able to share what i’ve been working on for the past year! you guys are gonna love this, trust me!!!

only took what, three years?

Alright then, thanks user. I do agree that knowing who's working on the show usually helps tk get a feel of what it'll be.

parkersimmonsyall.tumblr.com/post/158202462729/ok-ko-lets-be-heroes-the-new-cn-showgame-was

>OK KO: Let’s Be Heroes, the new CN show/game was announced today. Guess what, I’m a board artist on it!

>Can’t wait til you all see the super wild stuff we did!

two nukes werent enough, get the fuck off weeb

???

I wonder if this is the new direction for CN series. Shows that look like game adaptations that are also made to sell mobile games at the same time.

The intro was co-produced by Studio Trigger.

>tfw watching both because I've been following the careers of both creators since forever and I'm always excited for what they put out

I missed the nockForce days by a hair but man am I happy for these guys.

>Most CN show have always been comedy with the exception of Megas XLR
What??

>He can't enjoy cartoons made from any country

Both sides are retarded.

>Mr. Gar
Mmm, stale memes.

i aint saying japan doesnt have good animation, im saying that nigga is an austistic weeb

i liked that image tho' thats why i posted it

the intro was boarded by a studio trigger director

>dreamcast

noice

>stale
More like classic.

We know that the Supervising Director is Toby Jones (former regular show boarder. creator of AJ's Infinite Summer)

*nockFORCE

Already have my favorite character

>turbo charged father figure
Found my favorite character

So what do you guys think the story is gonna be like? If I had to take a guess I'd say it's gonna be a monster-of-the-week kind of thing.

I do not understand what people see in this

You mean tobuscus
Rapey tobuscus

>Sparko
>Electric Hero

The cycle continues.

>oh hey, this exists
>k throw the premiere in during a TTG marathon

possibly, i think that format would fit the show extremely well

Look at this perfection

it's the new Steven Universe

Trailer/pilot when?

This.

>that MC voice
pls no

A lot of the animators revealed their work on this on Tumblr today. Some of us go to Tumblr to find news about stuff we like, believe it or not.

For this series, they spent a lot of time working with different artists and game creators first, before even considering doing a full-fledged show.

>you're only allowed to watch one show at a time

Megas XLR is an action show. Goofy, but still an action show.

It's a comedy show with action in it.

And you people are excited for this shit? Looks fucking retarded. Animation on par with early egoraptor shit and humor even more randumb than adventure Time.

>Age: it's rude to ask

nigga there are a bunch of shorts plus an old ass pilot

youtube.com/watch?v=uTxIEr20QzI&list=PLg6KfZlgBuDWh9MxTDsFDjHCzhixKbRBB

yes you can follow more than one show, but why would you?
Who watches that much tv?

its an action show with comedy in it

I mean he's clearly related to Mike Haggar. He's should be a lot of people's favs.

I wouldn't mind if there is an overarching story, but I'd rather the episodes be more or less self contained. Under its former named it seemed likely that it was mostly going to be monster/problem of the week coming to the plaza, but with the name change they might feel more free to branch out from the show's main setting.

I just hope the story doesn't get overraught and filled with too many serious episodes. Don't get me wrong, I Remember You is one of my favorite episodes of Adventure Time, but there NEEDS to be a show that's just fun and comedy and not so heavily dependent on shipping, lore, waifus, backstory, and serious time. Well, one that isn't You're New Favorite Show and Gumball (which is ending sometime soon).

its a your mom show with my dick in it

I hope he's still voiced by Jim Cummings

Honestly though, the Jap painting is probably my favorite among those. Sure the others look pretty, but that one just makes me chuckle. And joy is a nice emotion.