We could have had a definite finale to the Snyder-Verse of Superman's story but instead they had to change him to be...

>We could have had a definite finale to the Snyder-Verse of Superman's story but instead they had to change him to be like Christopher Reeves when it makes absolutely no sense. People forget that Snyder's vision is completely different from other versions of Superman

Snyder is shut and so is your taste

Snyder is garbage.

Someone's cranky. Go to bed child.

Thankfully, kino was made at some point.
I'd much rather use my imagination and branch from there than to watch this new age trash which will tarnish it. Understanding that these studious aren't fools nor dumb, it would seem like that is their objective so as to normalize the junk they've been realizing all year outside of block busters.

The Knightmare scene is one of the greatest cinematic moments ever and I say this as someone who finds Batman V Superman so average

Audiences didn't like it.

>Thankfully, kino was made at some point.
Snyder TRIED. His ideas were great but it wasn't executed that well. All of Affleck's scenes in Batman V Superman are amazing but the rest is pretty dull unfortunately.

Does Justice League explain why Batman dreamed about Darkseid and Parademons?

>Does Justice League explain why Batman dreamed about Darkseid and Parademons?
Nope. First scene of Batman is him tracking down one of the alien bugs and it doesn't even show you the first time he saw one and how he knows Fear attracts them. It's so horrible and lazy

Look, I understand wanting a different vision, a different kind of movie from the MCU.
But Snyder was given multiple chances, and it did not draw the crowds in.

This is mass entertainment, not art-house. If it does not make money, it doesn't matter.

I watched Man of Steel for the first time today and actually really liked it. I'll have to do BvS and WW this week so I can see JL in theaters later.

>Greatest cinematic moments ever
>Dude long take lmao
Fuck off

Some people can't think of abstractions but Synder's problem was he can only think in Abstractions. Big themes and ideas are presented at the expense of everything else, he's a major fedora and I believe he thinks Ayn Rand is cool

I didn't know John Wick had flying bad guys

Snyder's vision is shit.

>People forget that Snyder's vision is completely different from other versions of Superman
People didn't forget, they know he's shit. Everyone just wants to move on and pretend he never existed.

I've seen this somewhere before...

Just let it go. Let it flop so Marvlel stands unopposed, only then will casual moviegoers lose interest and this cancerous era of cinema can reach its boiling point.

so are the movie fans either totally 'alt-right' trump supporters or different ethnic groups worldwide

make up your mindssss

Jesus Christ did Snyder never read a single batman comic book? When the fuck did bats become John wick.

Fucker is so autistic he chose to use batarangs instead of modern firearms cause of his parents death.