youtu.be/VBYEctYa8II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brackets around her name

What's wrong with her head?

cute face
delicious pussy
beautiful breast
modern strong independent woman who gets what she wants

I like a girl who talks with a mouth full of marbles, makes me think she can deep throat like a pro.

I wanna be her goy toy

Neanderthal

She's a female arnold schwarzenegger. Only skinny and jewish instead of somekind of body builder. Either way she's in the same type of movies.

She's like the new PG-13 Mila Jovovich.

What's her appeal? Actress doesn't come off as uppity and doesn't seem to take herself too seriously.

She's making comic book movies.

her vagine!

she looks way better than you do without makeup, roastie

no pol conspiracy shit, but she was Miss Israel in some competition and a lot of hollywood executives are jewish and probably think shes hot because theyre attracted to their own kind. so even though she cant speak english, they wanted to bring her to hollywood to deepthroat her.

like all attractive women, she looks way better without makeup. theres a reason we put that shit on cadavers, its purpose is to hide ugly

She's pretty, leggy, and seems like a total sweetheart. Her acting is mediocre at best though.

She's cute!

jewish supremacy; sex icon for home team israel

Gorgeous
Fun
Married woman
Mother
Loves her husband and kids
Empowered woman with her own career on top of being a mother

Literally the only reason not to like her is if you’re a hillbilly from bumfuck nowhere who can’t stand accents.

I wish you guys could go to Israel. They’re not all drop dead gorgeous but a huge majority of the women there are fit and down to earth and fun to be around.

She sounds great. Shame she's a terrible actress and that's the only part of her I've ever experienced.

G
E
N
D
E
R O L E S

She was fine as Wonder Woman. She’s not a great actress but you don’t really have to be.

being a jew in jewlywood

Yeah she's not who I would've gone with but she's fine for that kind of stuff.

Don't they hate the goyim?

They could have at least found an actress who looks like Wonder Woman.

Her forehead can be used as a ski ramp

or an Achmed buttmad at Israel

Woof. Why would you do this to me?

Probably too hot and slutty for the role. Wonder Woman was cast to appeal to chicks, not just dudes.

There are other DC female characters she could play... like Catwoman, Black Canary.

Marvel didn't even call her up to play Carol Danvers, they went with Brie Larson.

She's pretty, too bad she waxes everything.

what if she waxed everything except the hairs around her anus?

She's a fucking smoker too

Unattractive enough to appeal to those with low standards, i.e. the majority of the audience

Is that Microcephaly?

Absolutely not. People in Israel are friendly for the most part and they love tourists of all kinds. You just have to stay in the right parts. You don’t want to be a random white guy in the Muslim quarter of Jerusalem but lots of the muslim people who live in Israel are nice too.

Fun Fact: did you know that Judaism is one of the only religions that acknowledges the godliness of people who are not members of that religion? It’s true. Jewish teaching says that not being Jewish by itself is not a sin. Non Jews can be considered righteous under a specific set of Jewish laws if they are generally good people and follow most of the Ten Commandments.

I should also point out that not all Israelis are super religious. Tel Aviv is very secular, Jerusalem is much more populated with the Hasidic ultra Orthodox Jews.

I honestly don't know

She's incredibly hot and has a good personality.

>the same type of movies.
In no way are her movies even approaching that level.

What am I looking at here?

Ugly capeshit jew thay cant act is plebs fav kek

She's trash kys

You first motherfucker

>delicious pussy
>beautiful breast
you haven't seen her pussy or breasts liar

Why are you pretending she's above average? I see better looking women everyday, whether at work or just going to the store. She looks like rat, has no tits or ass, and she fucking smokes.

Nice trips, fag.

Well we can pretty much assume
that her pussy is delicious

She is good on plow?

Wtf I love jews now

jews are usually roasties and loose the yneed a horsecock to be satisfied

Then I would only have to interact with her anus and nothing else I guess?

So you are saying her vagine hangs loose like a wizard's sleeve?

I wanna eat her ass

Her appeal is that she is very brave.

that forehead is disgusting. She also has a recessed maxilla

Arnold had charisma though. Also, Arnie did hard R action, not PG-13 shitfests.

seems to be a very Jewish trait, must be from inbreeding

She killed a lot of palestinian children

She's the reason why gay men need to stop deciding Hollywood's standards for beauty.

Every normie on the face of the Earth think she's hot as fuck and yet seemingly all of Sup Forums think she's an ayy lmao looking neanderthal.

Is it reasonable to attribute 100% of this hate to the fact that she's a jew?

her head though.

Ask anybody with eyes and they will tell you this is not attractive

im virgen

>freckles
Cute!

She looks like fucking slenderman

Neck up, and waist down I find her quite appealing.

that jewish mongoloid skull shape

Her waist Israel slim. Please upvote I'll suck ya dick.

That's why they are normies

tv is always right

milhouse has more appeal than this cunt and both are forced

nigga nigga nigga

Stop trying to dispute 4chen's opinion you know they right

The baby looks like Harvey Weinstein

> ugly
> no boobs
> no ass
> can't act for shit
Tell me why is she in an A-list again?

jovovich is much better looking

qt

I like how he looks like he's talking in a completely natural way and she's overacting to the point where it looks like she's in babby's first high school drama club production.

I don't know the context for this scene so I might be wrong I guess though.

she has very average to good facial features
she looks above average cause less flaws
plus shes famous and that adds to the overall attractiveness

>Tell me why is she in an A-list again?
Because she's a kike

She's a kike from Israel.

She is the ultimate example of a woman that is "perfect" or "unproblematic" and in becoming perfect and unproblematic she has rid herself of everything worth experiencing in women. Leftists, or those who believe that the quality of a women is gauged by how much someone adheres to their own politics, flock to her because they claim that she is morally progressive. Even if this is true, she is not a politician. Wannabe models flock to her because her ability to inspire others to look like her. Even if this too is true, the ultimate purpose of female superstars is not just to be a body model, but rather to lift the audience from their own confused world for a time in order to show them something better. Fedoras flock to her because her lack of major flaws allows them to condescend to those who are sane enough to listen to their body when it tells them that someone is not worth spending time with. Because there is no objective taste, subjectivists are able to make the claim that you simply don't understand her perfection, and that they are therefore smarter than you. Ironically, what they themselves are failing to realize is that this very fact implies a failure on the part of the actress to adequately make her presence known beyond surface details. For these poor delusional people I fear there is little hope of being anything more than mediocre.

The perfect human being is devoid of anything that makes them special or unique, while the most flawed human being is perhaps a sideshow freak. The mind is drawn to the sideshow freak because he is more interesting, while paradoxically repulsed by the perfect person because of his or her extreme lack of interest. In the same way, the clear mind should be repulsed by Gal Gadot because she is simply too perfect, and therefore perfectly boring.

if they wanted someone that looked the part they would have cast Olivia Wilde or another one of these giant jawed hollywood skanks. daddario is too soft in the face.

>her

a cute

shes jewish, according to hollywood she doesnt need any.

She's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When she comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until she bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', the ocean turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', (((they))) all come in and (((they)))... rip you to pieces.

If you go watch any Youtube video of being interviewed 90% of the comments are about how's she "extremely attractive".

Seriously just go look at the comments on this video
youtu.be/VBYEctYa8II

It's fucking bizarre. Maybe it's because she's foreign and people feel the need to be nice to her in order to appear progressive. But it's so obvious its forced.

Maybe it’s because she’s pretty? She has a skeleton body, but her face is nice to look at.

>unattractive
>weirdly sloping forehead
>big Jew nose
>can't act
>can barely speak English
>does nothing but angry eyebrows
>stick thin
>no ass or tits

The only reason she's in Hollywood is that she's a Jew.

If you're into that sort of thing

Why couldn't Israel send a Jewess to Hollywood that was actually attractive?

The DCEU has one now
And she can even speak english

Hmm... She looks loads better without makeup than most celebs.