What is your favorite film about hitting rock bottom, Sup Forums?

What is your favorite film about hitting rock bottom, Sup Forums?

ill post a few of my favs.

how is this cunt so ugly

give it a rest sam

Justice league

gonna throw up

it's time to stop, Sam

Is there a movie where a celebrity managed to climb his way out of something like this?

Where is Dr jekyll

Sam makes me terrified of life past 30

>this is the result of your expensive arts degree
The absolute state of New England hipsters

Is this edited? Where the fuck is it from?

You should be. Every mistake you've ever made finds a way of coming back to haunt you in your 30s. All your poor financial decisions, all your family and romantic fuckups, all your bad eating habits. Literally everything, man. The bill comes due, and it's steep.

Sam, in his infinite laziness, posted a flipped picture of himself hanging upside down (with some photoshop added) on his Instagram.

He then proceeds to try to force-meme it via his paid shills and is now trying to sell merchandise of it.

Guy's a complete kike.

wait, this pic was posted on instagram?
I mean I've been on this site for 10 years at least, and still very few shit I've seen here tops this disgusting face

bad lieutenant

This is a good one. How is the book?

my life is already fucked at 24 so I doubt I'm gonna make it to 30

He was so hot like 2 years ago

Guy's /ourguy/

>kekworthy

This is as bad as giving money to CWC or Darksydephil

Literally the exact same copypasta and file names I've seen a million times before. What's your personal beef with Sam Hyde?

If you've watched MDE for long enough you'd know Sam would find this cringeworthy and is happy to take money from the autistic children that would buy this

Not him, but:
Fuck off, whiteknight shill

This makes no sense

>Don't have a show
>Get a show
>Cause too much PR trouble
>Lose show
>Back to where you before
What did OP mean by this?

You must be a newfag then. 4ch is about being anonymous and Sam is basically an IRL tripfag trying to ride on user's back to financial success.

I love when oblivious newfags try to call others just that. They truly don't realize how obvious it is. Lie all you please, but you and I full well know you havent been here any longer than the past year

he's right tho. i remember sam posting his shit here way back.. theres also a very noticeable overlap in his sense of humor/personality and people who post here a lot.

and thats how he amassed his following, he used 4channers and represented them lol

A now he's trying to milk his fanbase for money now that his show is cancelled.

Wrong. I don't know how you could have possibly come to this conclusion unless you are outright lying

>Sam Hyde *still* triggers the liberal crowd this badly
Give it a rest already, jeez

Is this the best you can do, call people liars. Man Sam needs to pay for better shills if this is the best damage control he can muster.

S E S H

better than the movie

the people who are most butthurt about Sam are MDE fans after being fucked so hard

Hi Sam.

I wouldn't be so depressed if I wasn't going bald

If baldness causes serious depression then you have issues in the first place

>rock bottom
NOT HILARIOUS you ass

it's perfectly normal to feel depressed when you're going bald

Basketball Diaries

this

T. Hasn't watched the fucking film

The Fan if you're a Sup Forums fag.
Zodiac if you're a Sup Forums fag.

Is he The Pest of comedians?

>muh secret club
you're mad because he banged some /r9k/ whore

good thing i never had a life.

Face wise I hit the fucking wall at 28. Before that I had no wrinkles and minor black bags under my eyes. I'm nearly 30 now and the bags under my eyes are horrible and I have crows feet. The wrinkles alone have appeared badly within two years and If it carries on at this rate I'll look fucked when I'm 35. I'm /fit/ and have decent facial features so I'm no full JUST I guess.

Don't drink loads 3 days a week on average for 10 years, don't sleep terribly for 2 years straight, and don't stress over everything. Then, and only then will you age decently.

ethnicity of the men behind these posts - white