Whats the /tv consensus on January Jones?

Whats the /tv consensus on January Jones?

From that pic she seems like a self-obsessed thot

I'd like to option B all over her face.

Wow I really don't like her based off of that image

titlets get out

Where have you been juranoid?

She is gonna spend Christmas alone anyway.

is this a Finn?

>crazy
>conceited
>huge ego
>narcissistic

>pretty

stay away from the succubus

I want to put my peepee in her pooper

this is THE Finn my man Bridgetposter Juranoid, famalam

Imagine the shame you'd feel if this was your waifu, whoring herself out on the internet like this.
Sad!

Option B should be a panty shot!

She said she is going to bring up her child alone away from "toxic masculinity".

she has a child to be happy

I am okay with this.

That kid will probably try to commit suicide. Never shelter your kids unless you want them to be very badly adjusted.

She frustrates me because she looks like she should be hotter than she is. Like you open the thumbnail expecting fucking gold, because you think to yourself that THIS time, THIS time it will be a fapworthy picture, THIS time you will finally glean a glimpse of understanding as to why some waifufag dotes on her religiously. And it's always that same disappointing 6/10 cute-ish face looking back, a girl you'd spare a second glance for on the street then immediately forget. It's tormenting.

Best description of her I've ever seen, nice work.

in the forest she can be alone

>not plan b-ing in her pusspuss
Fag

There are many bridget and january posters

Your lies are as shallow and as many as the lakes of your homeland, famalamannerherin

me in the middle

god I wish that were me

I want to fuck the feminism out of this crazy bitch

Underrated.

>something's wrong
Is she channeling Jimmy Durante in this shot?

Translation: I got piped by a married man and then took money to keep my mouth shut about his bastard lovechild.

real life bates motel type shit

In the future, when hollywood has been destroyed and women fully exposed for the shameless trash they are, and all the depressed sad men have killed themselves we can have funny game shows like:

Uncle Weinsteins Suger Fountain!

Basically some sickening Jew puts golden coins in his ass and forces himself to have major diarrhoea all over some eager actresses faces, who need to make pig sounds and keep their hands behind their backs as they try to grab as many coins in their mouths as possible.
They are allowed to fight each others mouths for precious shekels.

It'd be the most honest show on television.

She probably just isn't photogenic. Like inversely how some really average or even ugly looking people can look more attractive or even amazing in photos.

She is very beautiful in Mad Men so she looks great in motion.

finnish op

I prefer February Smith.

>January Jones

white slut ass

i must be option B then

fukken homerun

not enough ass tbqh

whats wrong with her?

too much ass

guessing meth

Bobbi flays bottom bitch. Can't act either

The man not leaving his family for her was such a blow to her ego, on par with Ronda Rousey getting knocked out. She was never the same after.

Only daily BWC injections can fix her.

I'd love to fight her in the octagon. Just billy clubs, both naked. The light shining on our greased bodies. My fat rolls jiggling menacingly as I waddle over to her.

Has she aged at all since Mad Men season 1?

I would pay to watch this

hot

>gib milk

retarded autist fingoloid

That is one of the best things I've ever seen ever. Literally. Top 10.

"Men are like the Sun... Women are like the Moon..."

She improvised it

she's definitely a fictional > real life

>BWC

These don't exist though.

I didn't have one now I think she's a piece of shit

>In 2009, the Mad Men actress discussed her first boyfriend in L.A., later identified as Kutcher. "[He] was not supportive of my acting," Jones told GQ.

> "He was like, I don't think you're going to be good at this. So—f--k you! He only has nice things to say now—if anything, I should thank him. Because the minute you tell me I can't do something, that's when I'm most motivated."

You tried to warn us, Ashton. You tried.

Then why do I have one in my pants?

HNNNG

Slut who got where she is by having a Jew-baby by a producer

Because your dumb enough to think that anything sub 8 inches is big?

>Uncle Weinsteins Suger Fountain!