Well, it's almost five years later. Has this happened yet?

Well, it's almost five years later. Has this happened yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpy7_Nvwhq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quentin Quire did it

Also Beast once said "Scott Summers was right" while being extremely angry about something that I dont recall

That the Mist was a threat and there was no way to coexist with the Inhumans.

Kinda?

We were saying of for a long time. Still am
Its why they killed him. The man was too right for his multi verse.

What book is this from? Amazing?

All New

What was Cyclops doing? Beating up anti-mutants? Making a new mutant-only safespace? I wasn't keeping track of comics at the time and all I know is from people memeing about him beong right.

He refused to give Hope to the Avengers (who wanted to kill her) because he realized the Phoenix Force was coming and that it would jumpstart the mutant race again. The Avengers got triggered that Scott told them to fuck off and attacked the X-Men. Scott and 4 other mutants absorbed the Phoenix after Tony Stank's machine fucked up. Phoenix 5 fucked everyone's shit but then made the world a better place. But the Avengers didn't like that so they attacked the 5 one by one until Scott was left with the full Phoenix Force. It corrupted him and he pushed back after Prof. X tried to mindrape him which killed Prof. X. Everyone else gangraped Scott and he got put in prison and was labeled violent radical even though numerous heroes have been mindfucked and corrupted and killed way more people than Scott ever did.

No pardons for possessed cyke? Shit, didn't the avengers just give peter like four free passes when he was going full otto? Fucking double standards.

he went loopy because of the Fire Bird.

for some reason, unlike JEAAAAAAAAAAAN everyone blamed him personally, even Logan, a man who loved JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN despite her killing billions of people when she put on her BDSM costume.

then he was proven incredibly right about the apathy of the world toward mutants multiple times, with the final one being the Inhumans Cloud which kills Mutants and no one will interfere with it because they just don't give a shit about mutants.

he died a shitty death, but Emma Frost insured that he had a great death by essentially faking him being around telepathically, and having him "die" resisting the Inhumans, who at this point, lost one of the Clouds to the X-men who didn't want to die to it, but the Inhumans worship Terrigenisis so they will stop the X-men from "surviving".

she made it seem like Blackbolt blew him to peices making the INhumans seem like monsters.

but people still don't care because, as scott predicted, humanity and everyone else has nothing but endless apathy (at best) for mutant kind.

Its fucking retarded, he literally did nothing wrong.
>stops a minority group from being gassed to death
>gets called literally Hitler
You can't make this shit up

ya know what surprises me more than anything? OG Jean has stayed dead for like 12 years now.

twelve fucking years< I thought for sure they would bring her back eventually and it would be dumb.

but nope, they half-way did it with her Past Self (who cannot POSSIBLY continue on to become 616 Jean for a million reasons)

Wait, the inhumans are literally genociding the mutants, and everyone is okay with it? The fuck? Why do the inhumans even care about the mutants? They should be off on cosmic adventures or something.

its more incidental, they love the cloud, the cloud is killing mutants, they aren't really going to put any effort for this to stop, the Mutants are fighting back, and well the Inhuman's simply can't be arsed.

so its war, then.

Dear god why couldn't someone from the Inhumans have had half a brain and went 'ok lets put the cloud in a really big room and say 'free plane tickets to anybody who wants to walk into it and maybe get superpowers' to keep their race going? Hell I bet people wouldn't give half a damn if you gave the moon an atmosphere and put it up there and said 'free spaceflight to the moon if you want the chance at being an inhuman' or a billion other solutions.

Wanda didn't get shit for magic genocide

the Avengers are above the law

Nope, because AvX showed that Hope needed training Scott could not provide in order to control the Phoenix. Turns out, demanding the world rely on your judgement to save the lives of seven billion people just because you think it should owe you that is REALLY stupid.

>who wanted to kill her
No, they wanted to move her off world so the PF wouldn't be drawn to the planet, they were going to give her back afterwards. WOLVERINE wanted to kill her, and Cap kicked him out of a plane for it.

>and everyone is okay with it?
Yup, Marvel wants to push Inhumans because they can make movies about them, and they can't make movies about mutants.

See

> Hope needed training Scott could not provide

How's that Scott's fault? Rachel's the one who chose to abandon Hope.

scott being a rudey poo poo head makes me want to go to sleep

Because Scott demanded that Cap let the X-Men handle it. Didn't you read their conversation when Cap got to Utopia? Scott wanted the Earth to HAVE to rely on mutants to save them, whether they liked it or not, and no matter what Cap planned to do about Hope, because the PF could make more mutants. Scott was willing to gamble all of humanity and all mutants, on the chance of getting mutants going again, because of his muh feels.

Yeah I like how Cap called Scott up and voiced his concerns in a polite manner, then offered to help train Hope in preparation for the Phoenix. Oh wait, Cap actually showed up with a fucking army at Cykes doorstep and tried to take his adopted daughter by force. I'm not going to even go into the other times the Avengers get butthurt and go full retard.

The reason the Mutants wanted to 'stop' Phoenix was entirely because their intention was to make the world see that they were also protecting the world and acting in it's best interests so people would stop hating mutants en masse.

Cap was a retard and -instead of seeing it that way- just said NUH UH WE WILL SAVE THE DAY which resulted in AvsX and all the shit after.

Yes they were acting heroically. No they did it wrong. No they should have trusted Scott like they used to do back before retards got hold of the writing and Civil War destroyed ANY chance at a decent story from Marvel again.

>because they can make movies about them
>ended up with a TV series thats probably DOA
Well that backfired spectacularly

So what? The entire planet is in danger, and Scott has the right to literally doom all of humanity because Cap wasn't POLITE? Fuck that.

And that's wrong. Scott was empirically wrong about Hope being able to handle the PF with the help of only mutants. No matter how Scott or Cap handled the coversation, in the end the actual events showed Scott was wrong. If he had had been given his way and Cap let the X-Men handle it, Hope WOULD NOT have been ready, and the Earth would have been destroyed. Period.

What kinda fucking training? All that happened was Spidey told her one of his stock phrases. That's it, that's all the "training" she got from the Avengers that she didn't get from the X-Men.

Its not about 'politeness' really, Cap handled the situation like a complete retard. If you were Scott, why the fuck would you hand over the savior of the mutant race to the fucking Avengers who don't give a shit about your race? Not to mention, Hope could handle the Phoenix, as had been shown in Second Coming. The only reason the Phoenix five and dark phoenix cyclops happened was because the Avengers went full retard. Phoenix five achieved world peace and made earth a utopia.

I'll always remember that page because Hope becomes thirsty as fuck within the span of a few panels. No matter what's happening in the Marvel Universe, bitches being unable to resist the Spider-dick is an axiom.

How about we all agree that the writers pissed all over this and made up excuses just to have Xmen and Avengers fight each other?

The bit with Scott kicking her in the Kidneys

Why do we keep acting like AvX wasn't a tardfest, including Scott?

It was a tardfest for sure.
Cyclops was still right, and the hypocritical persecution of him by far worse murderers after the fact was some of the shittiest writing I've seen.

The fact that Scott was right in the end was also dumb as fuck.

I don't care if he shagged the cosmic horror while it was cosplaying as his teenage girlfriend, it's not a qualification to play russian roulette with the lives of seven billion people.

Not just Spider Man, but Kun'Lun, they had trained a PF vessel before, unlike Scott they had actual experience. And it worked.

It's exactly about politeness, Scott was butthurt because Cap asked Wolverine what he might do, and since Scott hates Logan, that doomed the whole thing to failure from the start. Wolverine's advice is why Cap showed up with a Hellicarrier in the first place. And no, again, Hope could not handle the PF alone.

But he was WRONG in the end, that's the whole point.

I mean, what else was he supposed to do? The Phoenix was coming no matter what, the Avengers tard squad went into space and couldn't stop it. Cap and that fucking hypocrite Logan's plan was to kill a girl and hope it changed course? He made a good decision based on what he knew at the time. He never wanted to be a host, the phoenix five and dark phoenix Cyke is solely on Tony Stark.

Why do people think Cap's plan was to kill her?

Nah, Spiderman told her his mantra and that was it. I don't remember any actual training. If anything they should have gotten someone who knew shit about channeling cosmic/supernatural power like Strange to train her.
That was Logan's plan, what was Cap planning to do once Team Avengers World Police got their hands on her?

Is this that arc where Cyclops becomes a bad guy?

It's all that was shown, that doesn't mean it's all that happened. And if you had actually read the event (I know, Sup Forums read a comic? shocking) Cap had planned on moving her somewhere the PF wouldn't find her, like the Negative Zone. Would it have worked? I have no idea. But it's better than letting it get to Hope and rolling the dice on the entire planet.

I just read inhumans vs xmen due to this thread. I'm now racist against inhumans. Fuck them and their genocide cloud. And fuck everyone for forgiving them immediately. Fuck inhumans.

If the training was so important to her success it should have been shown. The ole "with great power" line just doesn't seem like it would make much of a difference when channeling a cosmic force of life and death. Sticking her in the negative zone is just rolling the dice as well....Phoenix could have just plowed through Earth just as well. I admit that its fair the Avengers get a say in what happens to the world, its hard to side with them when they fucked everything up like they did though. Especially in retrospect, they literally caused more problems than if they had just left the Phoenix the fuck alone. Its just a really poorly written event, and Marvel editorial keeps trying to push the "Cyclops is literally Hitler!" thing but he keeps being right about everything. IvX was even worse in this regard, he was a dick in AvX but he actually does nothing wrong in Inhumans vs X-men.

It's okay to want genocide if you're an oppressed minority

This is stupid, Iron Man knew the phoenix force would make new mutants, and still tried to blow it up. He admits this to Scott. That means Scott was right, humans give no fucks, will exterminate, interrupt, control and Eugenius mutant populations if it means they survive. Tony Stark is THE mind of all human superheor activities at the time. That was like Earth Ceo and R @ D leader saying yeah, I knew it was your races only hope and I Shot it with a nuke to stop it anyways.

Scott Helps him because he admits this.

Iron Man actively tried to genocide all mutants by stopping their return in order to play "god eugenics man" and make a new future. Then the universe made the phoenix five and fucked them all.

I also kinda think this too ;
His fall from Grace with Carol Danvers right now is the consequences for his hypocrisy by saying his loves the future, but tried to play god by interrupting the phoenix force and the rightful future the universe wants; which is mutants existing on earth.

Like pottery

Fuck Inhumans and muties both, if they really are better then humanity couldn't keep them down anyway. Their constant failures prove they are inferior.

Like I said, Sup Forums doesn't read comics. They did show a lot of her training, but that wasn't the sole focus of the story. And after Spidey said his tagline and the scene changed, Hope was FOLLOWING HIM TO TALK MORE. So that's not all that happened. As for leaving the PF alone, no. One vessel would have gone insane. You know, LIKE CYCLOPS DID. Splitting it bought Hope time to be ready.

I have a feeling OG Jean's coming back. She's in the Generations teaser image.

that is stupid, Iron man had no idea it would split.

It split b/c that is how the Phoenix Punishes planets that disobey it.

Scott harnessed the power to be benevolent, saving Earth.

the avengers and the mutants did what they could passing the power from their to Hope.

It was just stupid writing that hope wasn't ready sooner.

It's more complicated than that but cykefags tell a bias story

Tony not knowing it would split doesn't mean it wasn't a good thing.

Its really not, they released the terrigan mist and did not give a single fuck who it killed. Then there was the 'muh sacred mist' bullshit and they got butthurt when Cykes destroyed one of their murder clouds. No one else even gave a single shit about the mist killing muties.

no, Cyclops is Mutant Hitler for destroying a terrigen cloud

because

I just re-read it, its like 4 panels of 'training'. I really don't think minor kung fu training would make a difference to a cosmic being but what do I know. The Avengers are even huger pricks than I remember, propping up a genocidal maniac like Wanda. Phoenix five should have just wiped them all out, they had plenty of chances and always showed mercy. That race traitor McCoy especially

Beast was right.

Cyclops is dead via mist, Emma became a shit tier villain, and Wolverine is dead-ish.

And this was all after Bendis took a shit on Beast. I'm having a good week.

Ah! So Captain Marvel is coming back! AWESOME!

The Terri general cloud was the last amount of terrigen left. So destroying all of it amounts to inhuman genocide

No, it doesn't.

Inhumans don't need the Terrigen to be Inhuman. They're still faster and stronger (and have weaker immune systems) than a normal human, and they're still genetically distinct.

Karnak never went through the Terrigen Mists, and he's still an Inhuman. Everyone calls him that, too. He's the Queen's Vizier, for god's sake.

What it amounts to is "now all the existing Inhumans can't get more impressive superpowers and/or become fucked-up freaks like Triton". Which is not genocide by any stretch of the imagination.

Like I said, it wasn't the sole focus of the story, which is one of the (many) mistakes that were made with the event. But it's not the physical training she needed, it's mental. No amount of push ups and punching is going to actually prep anyone for the Phoenix Force.

Yeah Cap, how dare you expect a race of superhumans to be able to take care of themselves! You should have illigitimized their whole struggle and solved their problems for them!

I never understood why Scott wanted to keep mutants going. Easy for him to say, he's a supermodel who needs to wear glasses to hide his mutation. But fuck that kid who was on his way to become a scholar, he now has 8 arms and 10 legs.

Not all mutations are awesome super powers Scott. Some of them just make you look like a freak.

Did Emma mindrape herself into believing Black Bolt killed Cyclops?

Jean's legacy character is....Jean.

He did by releasing the mists. Medusa is complicit by sending her fucking Battleship to protect the cloud and using her telepath to mindrape everyone into accepting the cloud.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpy7_Nvwhq8