Hey, Sup Forums, tell me why you don't watch anime

Hey, Sup Forums, tell me why you don't watch anime.

I do
Classics such as
-Corey in the house
-Airplane instruction videos from the '80s
-Seinfeld
We like the same shit dude

I tried but it was pretty much all crap

im 31 and not gay

well done, well done, HOWEVER
make it to 51 and then we'll talk

i'm not a soyboy

I grew out of it years ago. It's all the same shit.

Eventually I realized I could just masturbate to hentai without having to pretend to like anime

I'm not autistic and obsessed with cutesy Japanese things

so you're
1. Not autistic
2. Obsessed with cutesy Japanese things
bit of a counterintuitive combination, but you do you man

SOYBOY!!!!! KEK!!!!

Shadily and onward to Kekistan my fellow 'pede!

I got sick of the tropes, I've seen roughly 20-30 anime shows and films and I can only really recount 5 - 10 because the rest just blended into each other

don’t forget Thomas the Tank engine

DOLAND TRUMPE BUILD THE WALL!!!!
DOLDNED TRUFEL BILDY WALLY!!!
DONNY TRUMPY BILDEY WALLY!!!!

its all fucking pandering now
why would i watch pandering on shit i dont care about

I do. I love it. It's not within the ability of these curlike bitches to stop me.

Infinite stratos is one of my favorite anime ever honestly i strive for the type of relationship ichka has with the girls having a bunch of pretty girls that like you around all the time will be heaven dude

Love those liberal tears!

I don't like giving virgins shit for being virgins, but you honestly have to be the kind of person that's never been around enough women closely to think having a harem would be good

At some point the fact that it's meant to cater to a nation of socially inept pedophiles starts to make you cringe. Or you just turn out to be a socially inept pedophile.

You don't have much choice.

You're right. Once you've taken the red pill, there's only one way to go. And that's through the heart of the Jewish conpsiracy to create soyboys and Hollywood pedos.

damn never got to be a chad in high school huh

I'm too proud to admit defeat.

Soyboy's just a term obese diabetics throw around to feel better about themselves.

Chads hang out with the boyz, the stacey's just hung on

Fuck off Hitlery shill. Back to lefty/pol/. This is white man's territory

At least *try* not to shit the bed, user.

Soyboys aren't a meme. Modern men have very low testosterone, low sperm count and even deformed sperm.

An expression for people anxious to advertise being hypocrites then. Naturally I'm astonished.