So how does Sup Forums feel about them breaking up literally in the first episode next season so Jon can finally be...

So how does Sup Forums feel about them breaking up literally in the first episode next season so Jon can finally be with his true love, Sansa?

But the leaks say that Jon eats Dany's ass..

Well that means that the leaks are wrong, aren't they?

>Sansa
Funny way to spell Arya.

NO, YOU'RE WRONG BUDDY.

Nah, Jonerys is doomed to break up early next season. Jonsa is the true endgame. DnD have been planning this all along.
Screencap this

But Sansa and Arya indulge in a very BRAVE relationship. Jonerys is here to stay!

Arya transitioning FtM next season is pretty much canon at this point.
But yeah, jonerys is so wrong on so many levels, that's why jon will realise this and break it off, if dany doesn't do it first

Pretty rushed and forced. But hey, we only have 6 episodes left before D&D finishing (ruining, killing and bury it) GoT. Then we must wait for the GoT spin-offs to air.

ps: I'm a little bit drunk.

>rushed
yes
>forced
no on every account. The sequence of events makes sense and the foreshadowing is pretty solid. Also makes sense within the deeper plot of the series.

i'll take that as a sign of you conceding

Yes user.

what are you drinking user?

Vodka with red bull, yes user i know i know, i'm sad and cheap

what are you, american or something?

No no, Dutch the Netherlands.

i'm a angry drunken bastard and i want to drink, lay in bed and shitpost the whole day

Truth

obviously I'm looking forward to more of Missandei pretending to be happy with a guy who can't give her a proper fucking. on that team there's no Qyburn to invent a strapon or mechanical willy to take care of that particular problem

There's always Tyrion with his insatiable taste for foreign whores

grey worm's stump is probably larger than tyrion's entire dick

GUESS
AGAIN

>tfw reading it in Tyrion's voice

Mixture of both. He eats Sansa's ass.

MY JONSA NIGGA

Jonerys a shit

>tfw dwarf cock really does have magic powers