Will the Chinese market accept this inevitable interracial couple?

Will the Chinese market accept this inevitable interracial couple?

China hates blacks and fatties. What was Disney thinking?

Nah, they will either laugh it off or ignore it. Chinks go to the movie for the action and CGI, everything else comes second.

Rogue One flopped even with Donnie Yen pandering. This will be worse

I thought all you fags were interested in is the potentially incestuous reylo ship?

Not when the chink is getting BLACKED, they won't. I don't think it will be allowed in China if they decide to make this pairing.

Of all the Asian women they went with 30 year old Short-Round in drag. Just baffling.

They have a hard-on for casting the ugliest minorities possible

its like dumb and dumber, but ugly version

Isn't that Kim Jong-Uns sister?

Why would they? She's obviously not Chinese.

>ugliest minorities possible
>Poe
Pick one.

To be fair the white people in the movie aren't that good looking either. Adam Driver looks like he's his own cousin.

why are there gooks in my Star Wars?

It doesn't matter whether they do or not. John's here to ruffle up some feathers.

Am Chinese. Can confirm.

Jesus

She's a total fucking butterface.

>chinks hate niggers
>chinks hate vietnamese
Whaddaya think

the only one above a 7 is some guatamalen. just fuck our shit up.

>big nosed nigger and literally pigfat chinks space adventures

holy fuck

Neimoidians were always a thing dumbass

>adam driver looks like his own cousin

my sides

this will open China up to more African economically colonization

Blasian kids will have the best of both worlds.

>that face

o i am laffin

Goddamn Boyega looking thicc

>lips and nose already huge
>given smaller eyes that make them look even larger

well now they're just being pompous about it

Kim jong uns sister is way hotter

The real question is if the american audience will accept it after Disney swore they would make Finn a gay character to appease the land whales.

>isn't that...

Chinks hate anyone that's not them

Flops in China because everyone will be working in the labor camps.

Disney WANTS you to talk shit about her being short, fat, and with stupid hair so the Anita Sarkeesians out there can fly off the handle with "MYSOGYNISTIC SEXIST CIS GENDER-PRIVELEGE HEIGHT-PRIVELEGE BODYFAT-PRIVELEGE SHITLORDS"

It's obvious they're going full SJW with this one.

YAMASAKIIII OUTTOOO

Leftist social engineering never stops.

It's so tiresome. Well the best way to deal with it is to not bother spending money on this shit.

>tfw you'll never be obsessed with identity politics as this guy to make a post as delusional as this

feels good desu

>pirating indie movies

Identity politics is what drives Disney, retard.

if Disney was doing SW right then she'd be green with tentacles coming out of the back of her head and the cast wouldn't be 99% human.

Why do you ask questions you know the answer to?

China ≠ Korea

Huh, but they won't get rid of any black characters, they won't be pandering to China that much

I think they've given up on the Chinese as far as Star Wars goes and this is just to insult them.

Ugliest nig with literally a monkey skull, ugliest motherfucker alive as sith lord, jew with curly hair and giant nose as the best pilot, mouth of sauron as lead female character and now a fish market chinese old women worker and a sjw purple hair as rebelion leader?
What the fuck is wrong with disney kikes

Yes, when we buy amurikkan movie we expect white barbarians, no black monkeys! Absolutely disgusting behavior!

lel

It will earn a billion dollars domestically and flop everywhere else. Americans love diversity.

>Not when the chink is getting BLACKED
Chinks don't care about gooks.

>Americans love diversity.

Identity politics is what's driving you.

That will result in an immediate ban in China and al the muzzie countries. I don't think the mouse has balls that big.

lol

Couldn't refute?

Figures.

Will they?

it's over white boy

what, you thought you're gonna have those asian women now that we own your white women? not gonna happen white boy, asian women love that black dick secretly. it's over. just accept it

Yes and? that's just how they'll survive, unlike you amerimutt/muslimopean.

Thats some horrible movies on both sides. I guess Dunkirk and Split are ok.

Japanese already remove Finn out of their TLJ marketing campaign and only Mark Hamill, Daisy and Adam are invited to Japan in TLJ press tour. China will be the same. Asian are just simply anti-Finn.

We're lucky, because Finn and Poe will be a couple.

Disney should give up on the chinese market. Star wars was never officially released in China till TFA.
Rogue one was an attempt to spearhead into the chinese boxoffice with Donnie Yen. They had one of china's most popular actor on their side. And yet the movie under performed there. Donnie Yen almost refused the role because he knew of these facts. He only accepted his role when Disney gave him full creative control over his character

why the fuck is she so fucking ugly

underrated
Same bodytype too.

Star wars only casts ugly people now, seeing as how that's 90% of it

This is how I feel everyday.

>mfw hes right

That's Japan. Also, there's a difference between Ubereem and some faggy actor.

wtf I love best Korea now

imagine if racist shit as blatant as this showed up on tv today?

dc coffin

What the fuck? Laura Dern's in the new star wars?

Just butter user