What do you think of Señor pelo?

What do you think of Señor pelo?

Other urls found in this thread:

srpelo.tumblr.com/post/127650354846
youtube.com/watch?v=4uvdNkzvzX8
youtube.com/watch?v=O6uxxek5mbI&hd=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's funny and entertaining; and sounds like he would be cool guy to be friends with. His flash animations reminds me of the ones I made back in the Newgrounds days.

He's funny and seems to genuinely like what he does.

wtf I thought Sup Forums would hate him

I love him, even though his gimmick seems to just be high-pitched screaming in lieu of actual jokes half the time. If it had been anyone else I'd probably hate it, but he somehow makes it work.

He's is a nice gu-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He is a Beauty
he do funny scream and make me squee

I liked his team fortress videos back in the day an just recently noticed that he changed names, saw some animation and heard some stories. great content creator. So I hope he gets to animate better and more.
*beats on desk*
*shouts nonsense*

WALUIGI

IS CRIMAH!

One of the few Tubers who makes the LootCrate section of their videos as fun to watch as the rest of the video.
I love -im.

>[Menacing music]

He is a beautiful person

IS CRISMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

I remember when he was a regular guy that made tf2 and Mickey cartoons.

Not sure what was his name before señor pelo.

he's not popular enough for people to shit on him, he's currently on early pewdiepie status

he's loud and I laugh at his work

This shouldn't have made me laugh as hard as it did

Shellnut videos > Mokey > super Wahoo brothers > non-animations > splatshorts > Underpants

This is undebatable.

web heh

Some of his videos are like youtube poops (I don't mean that in a bad way), but slightly more coherent and refined somehow

he made this after my suggestion and i'm pretty happy
srpelo.tumblr.com/post/127650354846

>*beats on desk*
>*shouts nonsense*

I love shit like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=4uvdNkzvzX8

he's a pendejo

eh

YES!

should detach himself from his fans and focus on his animation.
he definitely enjoys what he does, but a new perspective/change of pace would be good for him. i think he's stressed out and is conflicted on what HE wants to animate VS what his fans want.

I think it was something like Joe2Penejos, or something like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=O6uxxek5mbI&hd=1

Stovon Onovors (And the Philosopher's Stone) When?

123pendejos

YELLING IS FUNNY

Really? This passes as "good"?

AAHHHHHHHHHHH MAYBE IF I YELL LOUD ENOUGH I CAN COVER UP THE FACT I CANT WRITE JOKES WORTH SHIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Literally a screaming retard.