Why didn't you tell me this was kino

Why didn't you tell me this was kino

Because it's not.

It's ok
The visuals are gorgeous, the story is manageable although the pacing could use work.
Solid popcorn flick.

Do you fags even know what kino means?

Solid? At least we know the director was eating healthy when he shat this thing into my mouth.

Luc Besson is indisputably a visionary

__________eyebrows__________

it suffered severely of "actors not knowing what the fuck their characters are supposed to be" the dude especially, he sounded like he was choking on plorgabyle the entire time. the girl was okay.

>The visuals are gorgeous
Go look at the Rihanna cgi blob, then say that again

>Luc Besson
Hes a fucking hack, his movies are trash

Valerian is the worst theatrical movie I've ever seen in my life. And I saw eragon and last Airbender in the theater.

Honestly I don't

it's a borderline experimental russian film style, it's complete pretentious shit

>goes to see eragon and last airbender in the theater
>uses that as a point
about right

It's only a little dumber than most of the sci-fi flicks, but the overall naivety and lightheartedness along with fascinating visuals made it fun to watch. The only objectively bad thing about it was horrendous audio design.

I was a fan of the source material.

>lifting for thots

>eragon
literally the autistic fantasies of a 12 year old written down by said 12 year old
>last airbender
imitation "anime" made by two hentai-worshipping autistic manchildren

u wot?

this is fucking gay. you can eat cheeseburgers if you actually trained hard.

Lucy was a shit film as well.

I saw it twice in theaters and bought the special edition steelbook blu ray. I know it’s kind of shit but I really like it

What about...eye brows?!

>lifting for girls
Ok fag

her and that dude who were the main characters holy shit i had to turn the movie off. this was clearly casted by a fat lady who worked for disney for 10 years or some stupid shit.

The main characters are really fucking flat and boring, everything else around them is actually interesting. Too bad the main characters and their bullshit make up 55% of the movie.

Visuals were lovely to look and that transmatter scene was one of the coolest sci-fi scenes ever apart from that plot felt kinda generic, i just loved the world building.

Nice change from star wars and capeshit sci-fi blockbusters

Cinema in german, beats me what it means on Sup Forums.

Mediocre movie. Plot makes no sense, main characters are sociopaths, Dane Dehaan's voice is annoying, visuals may be nice now but they'll look like shit soon enough. I really liked the alien designs though, the intro scene with the multiple encounters between species was cool. But the rest of the movie is too fast paced, you ain't got time to look at shit.

If you seriously use such a lame ass picture complete with leddit posts and glorification of vanity as your motivation, I don't think you have much to offer to yourself

It's not. It's a bloated fucking mess and it's that nigger bitch in it.

Not all of them. I think he's like Ridley Scott, given a good team he can make a good movie he certainly not a great director on his own.

I did look at her blob.

pic was clearly unrelated and yet you insecure dyels decide to sperg out lmao

>liking bessons shit
How are you Ahmed?