I don't want to be mean, but these two aren't very good actors to be honest. how did they get casted...

i don't want to be mean, but these two aren't very good actors to be honest. how did they get casted? or is it luc bessons directing at fault?

Nepotism

blew all their budget on cgi?

I haven't seen this yet, if I watch it with the notion that they're siblings, will the movie be bettter?

are those milkers large or is that an illusion

I don’t get it either. I actually liked most of the dialog as written - but it was obvious the role of Valerian was written with a Chris Pratt/Hemsworth type in mind, someone with actual charisma and comedy chops. Take all the scenes of Valerian and Lauraline doing the bickering relationship banter (that comes off as just awkward with the actors they used) and imagine it with Chris Pratt and Bri Larsen. It actually feels natural and has the intended effect comedy/characterizing effect.

It doesn’t help that the actors they chose literally look like blood relatives making the whole thing feel even more awkward.

It also doesn’t help that the movie took a half hour detour in the middle that served no purpose other than to deliver a 10 second heavy handed message about immigration at the end of the sequence.

besson's a bad hoax

Hmm.

Depends on your outlook on things I suppose.

>Meme Pratt
>Actual charisma and comedy chops

You have to go back

I think that the movie would have been much more profitable if it didnt have a fridge and the blond version of the omen kid as leads.

they'd make a good android 17&18

>everything this average looking bitch is in they gotta give her titties in post

Every time.

>billionaire's daughter
>breasts

pick one

Cara actually does have decent titties though, google her nudes.
always remember a good bra can do wonders

>professional photography is never altered

except the pics aren't professional, they're papparazzi shots of her at the beach

would you let cara deleginge poop in your mouth though?
I think I would

It was very miscast.

>It doesn’t help that the actors they chose literally look like blood relatives

typical American, you know there is such a thing as ethnicities and not everyone practices rampant mixing between them?

I didn't even think Cara was that bad.
He was shit and the whole part with Rihanna was the worst.
Whoever thought that giving an uncharismatic non-actress 30mins in the middle of the movie should be fired.

Lauraline was fine. Valerian was a mistake.

besson is a pedophile

can't cast kids but might as well cast people that look like 12 year olds

she's fucking terrible, why do people keep casting her?

>Cara
Nepotism
>Dane
Ansel Elgort said no