Post your favorite scene from JL

I'll start

Anyone got the headbutt challenge?

I think they forgot Batman is just your average fit dude when out of the Batman suit. Congratulations, you just broke his entire rib cage.

OH NO NO NO

>Batman
>average fit dude
Batman is ABOVE average in physical prowess, and it's obvious she held back.

Fucking lol.

More like average FAT dude

when bruce wayne was listening to black pink

Is this supposed to me a death note reference? The "I am L" scene?

>Even overacting Gal Gadot is wooden
>Bruce coming up with retarded ideas and Affleck dead inside trying to deliver shitty lines
>Flash runs in the background but you can't really tell

Look at her acting.

>average fit dude
>Throws around criminals like ragdolls
He is way above average.

When he is in power armour

>Flash runs in the background but you can't really tell
But you can clearly tell, because there's a big flash of lightning back there

The only part of the movie that I was entertained with was the everyone vs. Superman fight, since the action was slightly less shitty than the rest of the movie's

>That smile when he turns to look at flash
>Flash's face when he notices Supermans eye following his movements
absolute kino

Which at first sight looks like something electrical just exploded, until you realize it was because he was at the top of the thing Bruce hits and he runs down

KA LEL

IMMMA KENT ZPEK EMGLYZ

>>That smile when he turns to look at flash

he doesn't smile

>"Shit! Rick & Morty is playing in the background and has become a complete joke of a show with bad press for its fanbase!"
>"What could we replace it with so we don't look like complete idiots?"
>Joss: "K-Pop! My favourite music genre!"

Whedon truly is a genius

It was probably Ezra Miller's idea

Non-CGI Supes of course.

He gets something like that at the end though.

Why does Flash have a samurai sword?

tfw Wonder Woman will forever be a generic woman warrior who's aggressive and violent because of the movie

>"Ew guys that show is pretty problematic"
>"We should get something more YAAAAAAAAAAAS on the tv?"
>"We can't afford Ru Paul? Fuck it just put some K-Pop on YAAAAAAAAAAAS KWEEEEEEEEEEEEN"

Maybe if you're retarded

She's not like that in the movie, she's just bland and boring like DCAU Wonder Woman so it's business as usual

First of all, goodbye ribs.

Second, is it just the shitty encoding, or does his face morph?

Take that patriarchy!

The movie was mostly enjoyable tbqh, but there were a few things that stood out and irked me:

Superman's CGI mouth, it just took me out of every scene he was in, which was a shame because they finally got his character right.

Batman being mostly useless, and acting like a giddy schoolgirl when Superman returns to fight.

Aquaman and Mera having to create an air bubble when they want to communicate, what's the point in living underwater if you have to do that?

Clark becoming a reporter again at the end. Aren't people going to get suspicious when the mild mannered farm boy who shares a strong resemblance with Superman suddenly comes back to life at the exact same time Superman does?

Wtf was with that 'racially charged' comment by Barry when he fist bumps Cyborg?

Steppenwolf being full CGI. Would have been better if they had an actor in a motion capture suit.

>there's no historical evidence for holocaust, other than statements given by Nazi leadership under pressure from th-

I went with a buddy of mine to see this movie, but every fucking scene some fat idiot would repeat the lines and laugh. In this scene some lady behind me said, "Wow I bet he didd't expect that!" God I hate being in public.

This

Wait how come he doesn't move with the impact?

She pushes him, and then there's a large delay before he's thrown back, as if her push made no impact at all and he himself threw himself back a few steps.

>She's not like that in the movie
in that hostage taking scene, the head baddie ran out of bullets and was already in surrender mode, but then she decides to use her most powerful attack on the poor guy. she is pretty extreme in these movies and even killed people in her origin movie.

the role model Hollywood wants for young girls.

A woman letting her emotions get the better of her and using physical violence to address those emotions. Great character trait for wonder woman!

This could be a meme here. "Wow I bet he didd't expect that!"

>Ow, that's gotta hurt!

if any of you heard "THEY WILL ANSWER TO THE KING OF GONDOR" during the scene in pic related, that was most likely me.

His mouth turns up into a little smile as he turns his head. It's very subtle, an autist like you wouldn't notice.

Did anyone else hear Flash's dad telling him "Don't be gay"? or was that just me?

It's more like a smirk.

> oh, you ding dong think you can out run me!?

Also since I'm not a fan of capeshit in general, I didn't know Superman was as fast as flash.

My local theater is a meme. I went to the 1:30 showing (not in 3D) they ran the movie previews then accidentally switched to 3D so half the audience ran out to get glasses. The projector switched back to regular and played the same previews again. The movie started at 2:15 and I had to watch the Rock's Rampage preview like 3 time.

>Did anyone else hear Flash's dad telling him "Don't be gay"?
HAHAHA YES YES I DID TOO

He looks more fat then fit desu. Is Batman supposed to be the fat team member?

>"What do you like most about Earth?"
>Smiles and looks away

I went to my cinema and 4 Indians were sitting in the next row. NOT JOKING. Did I also mention this was the first day it came out and there was literally only about 15 people in the cinema. This was a 3pm session but come on how could it be that empty.

I remember one guy laughing his ass off at the Batman "It's definitely bleeding" quip

>"What do you like most about Earth?"
>"A woman called Lois and how much I enjoyed plowing her human butt every chance I can get."
Whedon went a little too over the top

He's not, Flash just haven't fully grasped the speed force in the movie.

Whedon does not have good taste. It was Ezra

That Cyborg design looks better than the movie one desu.

Dude you're lucky, I had like 50ish people in mine and every retarded quip was parroted and commented on, except where the flash said, "Dostoevsky" instead of goodbye in Russian. I basically ran out once it was over.

He isn't. Flash hasn't had his powers that long, and has only been in one fight before that.

Not to mention he was pretty shocked that Superman could actually see him while he was running, which threw him off a bit.

Even with all that Superman still wasn't able to hit Flash.

>I basically ran out once it was over.
did you run like Flash did at the end with your feet flopping all over the place?

Any idea what he actually said? Because I was so taken aback by what I thought I heard I couldn't piece together the actual sentence.

Yes and my arms flopping like i was running through water.

>tfw this might be Affleck's last movie he stars as Batman
what a disaster

This!

BlackPink in your area yo

Nice

>not playing SNSD
How pleb can you be?

no one is talking about how the way his arms wiggle shows the way they made this shot was he walks backward while trying to hold his face still, and then they speed up the film. In 2017 this is how they do this effect. same in the wondywoman bomb scene

You're saying it as if he made Batman something special

>You're saying it as if he made Batman something special
HE DID IN BVS YOU FUCKING IDIOT! FUCK OFF IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE HIS PERFORMANCE

>"he's fast"
I was watching an old video my friend made back in 2007 where he was filming a girl for some short film and he said the line "SHE'S FAST" and it got me thinking... when did the fast meme begin?

Did my friend make it up?

She physically assaults Batman and SJW Flash still takes her side.

= /

>Replace
Rick and Morty was still on the screens

It's an anime trope, so no you didn't invent shit

I bet autists like you laugh out loud when they hear "for you" in casual conversation.

And Bruce was also right

>Get over Superman, Bruce! Only I'm allowed to keep weeping for the next 100 years about the guy I had just met!

I wish she had brought up his parents just to make her sound even more of a bitch.

SNSD is dead. bury it. consider this mercy.

Waaaaaa please don't criticize muh capeshit!
>then
retard detected

Bravo, WB... To complete the shit, just make a live action scene of Hiketeia cover.

So progressive.

>Someone is fast
>Someone points out that they are fast
>HURRRR THIS IS A MEME GUISE?!

webm pls forgot to save it yesterday

His hairy chest is godly.

god i wish that were me

The only good scene in the whole film.

He looks like a tiny , japanese clerk

N-Nani??!!

tell me, did you shave

ty but dont u have the complete one where supes is trying to hit Flash

>Get over Superman and your shitty dead parents, Bruce!

>MACFRYYYYYYYYYYY

Whedon Superman is Agent Smith.

There's has to be a cgi user here, capable of easily track motion this with a mustach
PLS user I BEG OF YOU

That was a Snyder scene without the moustache removed. That one is the Whedon reshoot with CGI face.

KYL YL NYYYYYYYYYYYYY

More like Cock Slider down his throat

>superman as fast as the flash
jesus fucking christ who wrote this goddamn mess

h-he's fast!