youtube.com/watch?v=bCodVbucTbo
youtube.com/watch?v=4IyqZ3Lj0-o
collider.com/justice-league-runtime-budget-revealed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What season of Power Rangers is this?

ice skating

dude lightnings lmao

>6 gorillion

You don't understand. The actor was busy shooting another movie and the contract forbade him to run.

>"I gotta wear spaceshuttle armor to reduce friction and heat buildup, bro!"
>Runs like he's constantly tripping over something.

why does he run like such a faggot?
Oh wait...

how do they make the flash look so lame?

all they have to do is copy the quick silver scenes in xmen first class 2
youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM

Which cw show is this from

goddamn I've never seen that film but that is brilliant

its funny how quicksilver was always the lamest flash rip off and now the flash cant even compare

Of all people I thought Snyder would be able to get speed down, he usually has a good eye but JL flash was pretty weak.

kino

Ist that from this legendary 80s movie Xanadu?

better with this music
youtube.com/watch?v=bCodVbucTbo

Quicksilvers scenes are always one of the highlights of the newer Xmen movies

youtube.com/watch?v=4IyqZ3Lj0-o

It's sorta like pottery.

>CW has a better flash

>Flash actor can't even run straight
All they had to do was copy the style of Olympic runners

Underrated

Only gripe with the Apocalypse one tho

>DoFP the music was coming from Quicksilver's walkman
>Apocalypse: FUCK IT JUST PUT THAT MEME 80S SONG ON

Kek

>Jim Croce

fucking goddamn this was a good scene

running like he's wearing clown shoes

Would it honestly have been that hard to at least look like he's moving with each step and not just gliding along the floor?

Ah well, this movie sucked balls and is gonna go down as a flop anyway

Why does his running form look so fucking terrible? It couldn't have been too hard to change that.

it's okay from behind but the front shot is terrible

why does he run like that, like you dont even need to be an athlete to know how to run, this is like ice skating

>slow motion is badass

he has earbuds in that scene too

oh wtf? an exciting action sequence in the 2010s? maybe i should watch movies again. on the other hand i can apparently watch all the good bits on youtube..

>pot of soup moves the same speed as bullets
>momentum is transferred to everything except bullets

how did he drink the can of soda when the liquid wouldn't have time to pour out of the can in slow motion?

Smallville's flash was done better...

actor is a vocal homo and telling him not to flamb would have interpreted as a hate crime

Why do you always fucking nitpick everything?

Actually JL will slow its run because of Coco.
I think JL didn't cost 300 M and anyway visual effects will be fixed for home video release.
So OP hasn't a point at all.
And hey, JL did 300 M worldwide in 4 days. So it's already about half its way. Not so bad as someone repeats to convince it's a so bad movie.

Just Marvelfags in general.

You realise it’s $300 million for production, $150 million for advertising and another $100 million for distribution?

And based on its box office takes from all previous DC movies they’ll only get 53% of the box office?

Even the Quicksilver scenes from AoU were leagues better than the JL flash

Maybe.
Where can I find confirmation it's 300M for production? I mean an official statement, not an interpretation from someone not involved directly. Even for the other expenses.
Thanks.

The only "solid" confirmation is Wall Street Journal after an interview with Whedon came ou and said the budget was, at the very least, $300 million, so there's a low chance it could be less, but a fair chance it could even be more

collider.com/justice-league-runtime-budget-revealed/

He sucked it out at super speed?

With that superpower the guy WOD be impossible to defeat. He can basically pause time

It's a flop in the sense that it won't reach their projected revenue. The movie will make them money through box office and later home video but it was supposed to be their avengers.