The Speilberg of our generation

The Speilberg of our generation

David Yates is more the Spielberg of this generation, however he is tied to shitty harry potter films forever

Michael Bay or maybe Nolan but he is a bit too much no fun allowed.

Can you fiucking poo in loos stop with the Zach shilling?

No Spielberg was the snyder of the old generation
Bvs was his masterpiece

No. Spielturd is a hack. He's more like the new Kubrick.

Dude has not directed a good movie
At least Spielberg made one or two good films

>has only directed two non-comic movies
>is nothing but a studio-yesman
>is given full creative control over a movie, its quite possibly the worst movie ever made.

hes the ed wood of this generation, but ed wood had balls.

>not stanley kubrick of our generation

You had one job poo

>is given full creative control
on what earth is this?

That's a really shitty comparison, and I'm a Snyder fan.

>>is nothing but a studio-yesman
>>is given full creative control over a movie, its quite possibly the worst movie ever made.
in your dreams, buddy

This is the first time I come to this board and I really hope that this is a troll thread

>is nothing but a studio-yesman
>is given full creative control over a movie,
pick one you fucking idiot

Direct adaptions from other peoples work
>Dawn of the Dead
>300
>Watchmen
>Owls of Ga'Hooal

Movies where Snyder had creative control and didn't directly adapt
>Sucker Punch
>MoS
>BvS
>JL
Notice anything with this list???

No.

>Notice anything with this list???
theyre his recent films.
>had creative control
what planet are you living on

Absolutely.

He can only make watchable films when he's doing a shot-for-shot retelling of someone else's work.

When he ventures into his own mind and creativity, we get Sucker Punch and Man of Steel. Two strangely similar movies, both utterly unwatchable trash.

>Snyder didn't have creative control on Sucker Punch
LOL
>Snyder didn't have creative control over MoS
Even though it was his idea for Superman to kill Zod and he got his way OVER Christopher Nolan
>Snyder didn't have creative control over BvS
That's why he doubled down on the dark somber tone and had Batman bash Superman over the head with a sink and have Superman get speared to death at the end? Or was that the Studios decision as well?

fair enough on suckerpunch but no on the other 2. are you clueless? did you notice something called a theatrical cut for BvS, or deleted scenes for MoS?
take your agenda elsewhere

What, is he a pedo?

No shit Studios get final cut on their capeshit. Is this a joke? Are you even being serious?? Snyder had free reigns to do whatever he wanted. That's why he churned out a near 4 hour version of Batman v Superman and was forced to chop it down to a respectable time length. And that's also why he was allowed to release his "directs cut" bullshit on home video. Zack had a HEAVY say in the DCEU movies. He did the exact same bullshit with Justice League and it fucked the Studio over so badly they had to fire him and hire some one else to finish the movie. You are just pretending to be stupid? You know, so you can get "le ebic (you)s" ????

It's not hard to grasp the fact that Snyder left his shit stains all over these movies. If MoS and BvS were "Studio movies" they would have been much more like Justice League. But no, those are Zack Snyder movies, where nothing makes sense, bad actors plague the screen, and our superheroes who wear caps bash violently bash each other over the head with kitchen sinks. Zack Snyder everybody.

Where have I heard of that before......

Autism Level: Off The Charts
Please make your way to the nearest clinic for emergency psychiatric treatment

lol u mad bro?

Get some taste, pleb

Relax, pajeet

>no shit studios get final cut
>h-h-he had creative control
you are a fucking moron

>If MoS and BvS were "Studio movies" they would have been much more like Justice League
The fact that you seem to think that this would’ve been a good thing is flatly embarrassing and you should waddle on back to le leddit where other plebs might find your mealy-mouthed, sticky-handed peurile taste not quite so appalling, my good brainlet

Is this motherfucker ever gonna make his "George Washington in the style of 300" movie? Literally my most wanted movie right now.

No, really tell me one good movie this guy directed
You just insult because you have no arguments
How is this guy better tan David Fincher?

Must there be a Zack Snyder

I hate this year. No more individuality, just angry mobs bashing on someone trying to do the right thing. Unilateral shouldnt be understood as bad. The opposite actually.

The fact that you think grim-dark and edgy Batman and Superman is un-ironically better than the cluster-fuck quip fest CGI blunder that is Justice League is just fucking humiliating and you're giving the board a bad rep. You should waddle back to Sup Forums with the rest of your Trump supporting fedora wearing edge lords. This is a libertarian free thinking board for memes, not for your serious edgy bullshit.

>all these buzzwords

Hit the nail on the head, didn't I?

more like the vince of our decade
bravo

I don't recall any massive copypastas about Spielberg explaining how his movies aren't shit, if you think about it. Their quality is self-evident.

Dawn of the Dead wasn't a direct adaptation. He changed a number of details about it.

Still he's nothing like Spielberg at all. He got way more of a style, way less narrative competency, and way different values on what things are important to say.

I think Spielberg has made some awful movies like Jaws or ET
anyway he has made some masterpieces like Catch me if you can or Schindler's List

>awful movies like Jaws or ET
>Jaws
The movie is flawless, fag. That is the best animal attack/adventure movie ever made.

Nah
Jaws is bad and boring, there are a lot of plot flaws in it
It is just that you are not very observer

Bay can actually direct though