The absolute fucking state of the human race in the year of our Lord 2017

The absolute fucking state of the human race in the year of our Lord 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EmilyLindin/status/933073784822579200
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gee i wonder who could be behind all this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't wait until we have all men in chastity belts. You white rapist pigs deserve it.

When are men going to stand up to this shit?

muh sexual harrassment boogieman

>net worth: 100 million

something tells me he'll be fine

what about the "lasseter move"

What if the unwanted hugs were made on on other men?

Women were a mistake

yea but then we wouldn't have vaginas

>tfw hugging is the normal greeting with my friends and friends of friends
One day the cops are gonna smash down my door. Tho that guy sounds like a creep if this is real

He actually APOLOGISED. The fucking madman.

>He's not excited for the coming matriarchy

The age of men is over

A real man would stand up to it, the problem is many of these "feminist women warrior allies" who are part of "the resistance" are actually pervert sleaze-bag hypocrites who cant control themselves around the shiksas. Can't wait for Del Taco to be hit next.

I-I wouldn't mind some surprise hugs from my fellow men, no homo.

Adapt or die.

God didn't want to make women he just did it because Adam was whining
It's a "be careful of what you wish for" tale

gotta post the whole thing

>hugs
What a monster.

I really hope people tore this repugnant cunt apart in the replies.

>that's the price I am absolutely willing to pay
Well that's because the roastie isn't paying it. Just let the west fall down. I honestly have little to no investment in it.

>a price i'm willing to pay
but she's not the one paying that price?

is she retarded?

False Accusations are as common as unreported rapes.

HE'S A FUCKING AUTIST WEARING HAWAIAN T-SHIRTS AND COLLECTING TOTORO FIGURES, HOW THE FUCK SOME MANCHILD LIKE THAT CAN HARRASS SOMEBODY FOR GOD SAKE

>that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay.
Really activates my almonds.

honestly why not just kill someone like her if you ever get the chance, she is just another innocent life sacrificing itself for the patriarchy lmao

can someone please choke this whore to death?

Can't wait til Steve Buscemi is accused of sexual harassment for staring at a girl.

He was the most powerful autist in the animation industry and power corrupts.

>all these butthurt meninists acting like he was just hugging people in a normal way and not doing anything else that was creepy
WAAAH THEYRE MAKING IT ILLEGAL TO BE A MANNN

They fucking are though.

I don’t know how to feel after reading this. Do I laugh at the dumb cunt? Feel angry? Sad? What the actual fuck is wrong with the state of humanity in 2017

>gf is in to femdom
>so am I
I for one welcome our new female overlords

vaginas are gross

women were a mistake

>how could anyone be okay with something bad happening to MEN?!?!?! bad things are supposed to happen to women!!!

They are. They feel good and stuff but they are figuratively gross. Moist, damp,
smelly, flappy

Can I take everyone's hugs if people don't need them anymore?

Oh shut up faggot. This woman is basically saying
>it’s ok for somebody to lose their job and have their life ruined by something that didn’t even happen

>tfw it's the water, food and soy that drives people insane

>t. soyboy

>just let postmodernists take control of academia lol
>what could go wrong lmao
Serves the west well for siding with the Soviets in WWII, now they get to watch as they lose their population to their culture.

>that's all you can extract from those tweets
the top smort logic boy has logged on

I wish I were gay, my life would be easier.

Guys with FREE HUGS signs getting arrested at conventions when

I hope somebody falsely accuses you of rape one day you absolute turbo fag

>kissing people on the cheeks is too promiscuous
>let's hug instead
Americans everybody

>postmodernists
Please, stop using words you don't understand and get back to cleaning your room.

He'll be accuses of staring at two girls at the same time

i hope somebody sexually harasses your mom or sister so you have to call her a liar for being unable to produce MUH OBJECTIVE UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE

Its about time these soyboys always trying to get hugs and shit from girls.

Like them dudes in highschool that would be all like "hey girl, wheres my hug?"

Lame faggots.

I've seen videos of based Gordon Ramsay greeting women by kissing them on both cheeks, which was the norm back in the day, but if you're an American and do that today you'd get crucified.

it is clearly just mere coincidence that Deleuze, Baudrillard, Barthes, Foucalt all start from Marxist propositions

top lel she's getting destroyed

oh they did
and she kind of backtracked.

i think it might just have been an attention grab.

>being this mad because no girl wanted to hug a coyboy

Don't try to deflect it. I know very well what postmodernism is.

collectivism was a mistake

YAAAASSSS QUEEN!

She'll just wipe her tears with the millions she has.

It's even safer biohazard-wise than shaking someone's hand

No shes not. Two irrelevant replies is not "getting destroyed hurrdurr".

So what's wrong with women bros? What's their endgame?

>the blood of innocents must be spilled for our cause
>soon the patriarchy will be torn down!
>DEUS VULT
>HEIL HITLER

I farted.

not being sexually harassed or assaulted probably?

Churchill said it best. The future of fascism will be those who are against fascism.

Accuse every male of rape. Even virgins aren't safe.

>quotes
I want this meme to die

BUT YOU'RE NOT THE ONE PAYING THE PRICE YOU UNSUFFERABLE CUNT

Seriously, if "the Patriarchy" simply refers to my livelihood, then hell no Im not gonna stand with you crazy feminist types.

wtf I hate vaginas now

>if "the Patriarchy" simply refers to my livelihood
... it doesnt?

yea pretty sure the skin under their fingernails from fighting off their attacker would be... oh you mean cause all the girls you know are flappy whores who have to think for 3 weeks whether they were raped or not

>things are invalid if I've heard them more than once or if somebody I don't like says them

No, stop harassing me

Chicks like her ALWAYS have kinky sexual fetishes where they are being humiliated and dominated, she probably actively pursues sociopatic men. Then in her absolute confused, leaderless state as a 21st Century Western woman, she turns around and pretends to be the victim. ALL the feminists are like this, mentally fucking deranged and all about control, hypocrites to the fullest degree

i said harassed, not assaulted... are you really going to make your mom/sister produce biological evidence of having fought off unwanted advances? you're that suspicious of the women in your life?

They want a return to a real heteropatriarchy in wich women don't vote and they know their place
That's their endgoal, but they are women, they can't tell it right away, they can admit it or do it themselves, it has to appear as it was against their wishes so they destroy the current society and vote to bring muslims
That's how women do things

Women are grown enough and strong enough to say no to verbal or physical harassment. These hollywood cunts don't do it because they think "if I push this guy's hand away or make a stink about it, then the other sexual creeps won't want to hire me!".

twitter.com/EmilyLindin/status/933073784822579200

watch her agree with everyone disagreeing with her

Fuck off, Emily

>Women are grown enough and strong enough to say no to verbal or physical harassment.
That's what they want to think, but in reality they still expect men to solve all their problems.

But they aren't grown or strong. They are children who shirk as much responsibility as possible. If it took more than accusations on twitter, and in a social environment where women are believed 100% with no proof necessary, then none of these cunts would be saying a thing, just like they didn't say anything back when whatever they'e accusing allegedly happened.

haha what kinda baginas have you been snacking on

>I'm just gonna talk down to you instead of giving actual perspective
Why are leftists so cowardly?

>Back in the day
I do this though, I didn't realize it was abnormal? But I'm French and everyone does this

Yet they're so threatened by sexbots, oh the irony.

They are though. If the boss of a small time supermarket tries to pull this kind of shit on a cashier he will get sued and pay out the ass, and the girl won't have a problem finding another job.
But somehow all these Hollywood chicks who were born with a silver spoon up the ass and never experienced poverty or any sort of hardship are defenseless about some old dude getting too touchy? Bullshit, they don't take it because they're weak and afraid, they take it because they think of their career before their self respect.

Quotes are fake half of the time and misused the rest.
For every quote that says white you can find another that says black.
They're opinions or funny quips at best and as said a great man " a witty saying proves nothing"

literally only you people ever talk about women being afraid of "sexbots", have never heard a woman on or offline say anything even approaching that

It does if I can get fired over false accusations in order to topple the "patriarchy"

>DEBATE ME WITH FACTS AND LOGICS, FOUL KNAVE! OR WILL YOU FALL UPON THE SWORD OF YOUR OWN COWARDICE?

Fuck Rashida Jones

I did not hug her. I did not.

Women are burning down the entertainment industry with this shit. How do we stop them?

My mom and sister are strong enough to handle some douchebag saying bad words.

its like women who hold their keys like claws.
I ask them why and they say just in case.

They've never actually been harassed or assaulted they just do it because theyve been whipped up into a fervor that men are on the prowl

ah, so you wouldn't even go as far as to care about the veracity, you'd just tell them to get over it if they weren't literally raped. you sure are a good person who doesnt hate women

Let it burn tbqh. We need to start fresh