What does /co think of Ultimate Spider-man?

What does /co think of Ultimate Spider-man?

It was okay. Not as good as the 90s Spider-man cartoon.

It was shit, but season 3 was surprisingly good. And season 4 was shit again, and now it's cancelled. I guess for the best.

it's better than mtv spider-man.

Tom Kenny was a great Doc Ock.

it wasn't just spectacular, it was the ultimate cartoon version of spider-man.

Shitty, but Dan Slott's cartoon is going to be even worse.

it's better than the comic at least

i liked it

The one thing I liked about this was that they actually made a point to give Miles a different hero name once he crossed over to their dimension instead of just having 2 guys using the same name.

It got better with each season.
It finally found it's footing with season 3 but most people had dropped it by that point.

Also the Disney Infinity tie-in stuff was fun.
Was sad that the 2nd wave of Ultimate Spider-Man stuff got cancelled. The Spider-Gwen figure looked really good.

I had high hopes for it like I did for Legend of Korra. Guess my reaction when half the plots are moral/trick bullshit delivery which could be resolved in 7 minutes and the content is full of 4th wall breaking jokes, going as far to literally interrupt your video during Doc Ock's fight finale episode just so little shoulder angel spiderman can crack out a retarded joke for the 8th time in a row.

the show sucked monkey balls

it was shit

What'd they call him?

It was really weird that everyone constantly referred to him as "kid" while Childish Gambino's adult ass voice came out of his mouth.

I hated the fact that they replaced my waifu white tiger with 5 more spiders. Show ended for me at this point.

there are some things that are good with it - mostly, the way it approached some villains. The pacing, and constant 4th-wall-breaking jokes got very annoying. Overuse of certain sound effects (I can still hear that fucking monkey noise they used atleast 3 times per episode in my head) and missed opportunists. overall, very disappointing.

the deadpool, agent venom, and moonknight episodes where great.

It felt like he was spider man the entire time after season 2

And probably the most inconsequential Mary Jane.

I started out garbage but gradually became good.

No. Season 2 was still Family Guy and season 3 was still full of awful QUALITY animation.

I'll admit that change of pace was certainly for the best with season 3, but changes it made to character (emo teen Vulture is the worst) was not.