Both are reddit.

Rate my set up

>monitors on the chairs

rate

>anonymoose mask

Reddit / 10

Thats not a tv.

But holy shit. That cabinet!

The wood shelving looks really rickety and looks like it’s all about to fall down

A bit of Ghosts box there in the corner is the masterstroke

Friendly reminder, if you run any of your televisions post process effects (noise reduction, motion blurring/smoothing aka frame interpolation, non-neutral colour tones, auto adjusting contrast, whatever fucking propriety effect garbage they are marketing etc) you are destroying the quality and integrity of whatever it is you are watching.

You should not attempt to add data to a source and doing so will never have a better result than not doing anything.

What are you a fuckin girl baiting with Master and Commander? Where is the vidya? Pc mustard race only?

>not watching crocodile dundee
you had one job user

Inb4 the faggot with the CTR who posts in every thread, and even starts new threads (that means you can't post now)
Also, Sage.

Thats because it's the cheapest shit available at IKEA. I've fastened them to the wall though.

Kind of a temporary solution, just like the chairs under the speakers.

LG B7. Rarely even watch anything...

Grills don't understand navykino, so I don't get your point. I live with my gf so the girly shit you see here are hers. Also, there is a PS2, and I don't play gayms on PC.

>gf

>owning a tv
Wow, so this is what Sup Forums has come to... wow

Literally me desu

>LG OLED
Is the picture really better than the UHD Samsungs and Sonys? I bought a 4K Samsung this year, but research indicated LG OLED is the best you can get, but it was literally twice as much.

I actually got an LG OLED this year.
I think it's very nice but my mind isn't completely blown by it or anything.
I would also like to know if anyone else has opinions about OLED vs other things.

OLED makes colours pop more but the peak brightness is still better on regular LCD which makes HDR content just look better imo

Now that’s comfy

>projection
>small scale projection

literally why, projection is worse than a regular tv in every single way except for size capabilities

Yeah, that doesn't seem to justify paying $2K instead of $1K.

This is the only post itt that comes close to a decent size/viewing distance. What are you plebs doing?

5.1 master race

?

>game of thrones flag
faggot

Almost all TVs these days are pretty good no matter what technology is used and as long as you don't go for the bargain models. That said, the perfect blacks of oled screens are a bit of a game changer. Seeing a perfectly black screen in a dark room with a bright logo in the middle is almost surreal for the first time. The wow factor will wear out, but whenever I go visit my brother and see his LCD Samsung, it looks visibly worse in dark scenes. It's the KS7000 too, a great TV by all accounts, but clouding and bad backlight uniformity can ruin darker scenes.

Oleds are becoming cheaper too, as the B7 is actually cheaper than the QLED series from Samsung (which is significantly worse tv in comparison). Burn-in is still a problem, but there are software features that basically make them not an issue. A screensaver kicks in for most still footage after a while.