Kinos involving Michael Shannon

I just watched The Iceman and it was mediocre as hell, but you just gotta admit Shannon is such a fucking excellent actor. So, any kinos starring him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9x3Z6b0Z1g
youtube.com/watch?v=51B-sXtV_6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The movie in your image is fucking awful and the ending makes it feel like they knew it was shit and just stopped.

imdb dipshit

Elvis & Nixon

youtube.com/watch?v=o9x3Z6b0Z1g

Was he actually buff in BvS or was it just a body suit?

All of them are kinos

The Runaways

Also got Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart

Boardwalk Empire, all 5 seasons

PREMIUM RUSH

Man of Steel

He was really good in Nocturnal Animals. The whole movie is really good too.
If you're on the hunt for kino, I just handed it to you.

That one with the tsunami at the end and Jessica Chastain. It's 90% Shannon.

Fuck DRUMPF

idk I just wanted a pic of him but ok

sorry I thought it was a board to discuss cinema, but I forgot it was more about console wars capeshit and negro space wars shitposting

This one seems fun indeed.

Kstew is my waifu and I've never seen that one yet, idk he was in this too, will give it a download. Thanks user.

Seems rather comfy.

But why does it seem he's always a supporting role? not jewish enough? that one has freakin bad Gyllenhall has the lead instead of him wtf

Shotgun Stories is excellent
Young Ones is decent
Take Shelter

>but I forgot it was more about console wars capeshit and negro space wars shitposting

No u didn't.

>But why does it seem he's always a supporting role?
At this point he seems kinda typecast to me.
He's definitely supporting role in Nocturnal Animals, but a damn good one. If you like him, you'll love him there.

Boardwalk Empire

Man of Steel
Nocurnal animals
Mud
Boardwalk Empire

thats all I can recall...But put Michael Shannon in to anything and you're already lifting up its value

based Van Alden

Yes that's what I fear, he's dumb but he's a good actor and really don't look like some leftist goblin so it's ok.

This. Best action movie of the decade.

get back to your white nationalist media bubble, faget

can't wait for The Shape of Water where he basically plays Van Alden but trying to stop a deaf woman from fucking a fishstick

>white nationalist
get back to r eddit self loathing white soy boy

this one

Who's the girl?

what a brainlet. he's a great actor and i don't mind hollywood people being anti-trump but this is something a 14 year old slut would post on facebook for likes.

Max comfiness

The one who is destined to peg me

looks good too bad kevin spacey is a gay pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=51B-sXtV_6g