Why does Marvel refuse to acknowledge that Cyclops was 100% right?

Why does Marvel refuse to acknowledge that Cyclops was 100% right?

Cause he's a faggot

I know you are but what is he?

Because he wasn't

Marvel do believe that Cyclops was right but Perelman said nope and Marvel have to obey him

Inhumans keep walking, this is a mutant board.

A four eyes, a queer

I know you are, but what is he?

Listen here my fine feathered friend, you're really testing my PATIENCE

How the fuck wasn't he?
>Inhumans release a massive cloud that kills more than half the mutants it comes in contact with
>Scott and Emma make it harmless
>suddenly everyone in the entire world thinks Scott is Hitler

what did cyclops do?

And ours as well, friend. Now run along, this a mutant thread, not inhuman.

FUCK OFF

Preserve and save the mutant race and everyone else was like "lol nope."

The, well, you know who I'm talking about, don't want popular media representations of rebels against the current status quo to be right.

No you.

I think he's talking about the Pheonix thing. Which is true. I mean it all worked out but that's results based logic. He got lucky there. By all accounts the phoenix could have just killed the earth and going on the word of a possible future is just flimsy at best when he has like at least 3 people on his team from various alternate futures

Moongirl is the one that solved the minor cloud issue

Cable came back from the near future explaining what had happened and what Cyclops had to do to save mutantkind. How was this results based anything? All the other timetravellers came from decades down the road.

Because Marvel likes pissing off Sup Forums more than placating to us?

Any dictator and his supporters believe that they are right.

I think he's referring to when Scott was "killed" by blackbolt. There was originally two clouds but they made the first one harmless and it pissed off the inhumans

Because movie right realizations happened shortly after.

The last time the Phoenix was on earth, it said that it loved and would protect earth from that point on. Scott was around for this but Marvel conveniently forgot the Phoenix history for that arc.

Man plays russian roulette, guesses the bullet is one of the other five chambers, puts the gun against his head and pulls the trigger.

A man can be right and still be a fucking idiot.

>Man plays russian roulette, is told by a time traveler that there is no bullet, and that if he doesn't pull the trigger everyone dies, puts the gun against his head and pulls the trigger.

>A man can be right and still be a fucking idiot.

Oh, and a man could have fucked that bullet for years and been a father to a smaller bullet that worked out just fine.

But yeah. Sure. Analogies sure are anal.

this image is when the X-Men ended. Everything after that is fanfiction.

and most of the time they are.

>inhumemes

edgy

Yeah, nice job Cyke. Now Chad, who was looking to be a promising football player, has 20 ears and has an arm growing out of his ass
Not all muties have cool powers, asshole.

You could say the same for Inhumans user

That doesnt seem to happen anymore under Soule, with the exception of Flint's town

Right. Always, always right.

>
>
>this image is when the X-Men ended. Everything after that is fanfiction.

I can't say I liked AvX but you're right.

My headcannon is that everything that happened to the x-men since this issue was Onslaught's Despair Squid psychic attack.

But...then what has Onslaught done to the world in the 20 years since then?

Because he is a rich, straight, white male. He is literally everything the SJW hate and despise and having him be right about anything it a horrible crime to them.

So Marvel just kills him off and has Storm say everything Cyclops said and people clap and cheer. Even if Cyclops did it better, more efficiently, and got better results.

>avengers plan was to kill hope so the phoenix force doesnt have a reason to como to earth
>tony stark try to destroy the phoenix force shatering it 5 creating not just 1 but 5 super powered individuals
>wen the x men have the phoenix force they stop world hunger and stop global warming
still scot is the monster of the story, realy makes you think

that's Wonder Woman

she's even doing her signature pose

She lost. Get over it.

>implying I'm american
>implying I would have voted for her
>implying that's related to saying dictators are ever right

... is he rich?

What are you talking about. Of course they have.

shits too tiny user

...you're implying that Trump is a dictator in a perfectly good Cyclops thread

GTFO. This isn't your mom's basement.

Oh fuck off X-Men will always triumph over shithumans

I'm pretty this is pretty much the real reason for all of the X-Men hate from Marvel latley.

Well now I know why people hate Bendis.

they really killed cyclops for this shitty event

i'm done with mutants until the real cyclops comes back