How would it work out?

How would it work out?

Depends on who the villain is.

>Ben and Kim often battle for the leadership roll.
>Danny has bit of a lone wolf streak and works along side the team more than as a part of it.
>Jenny and Jake are just glad to have peers and end up being buds.

Perfect now we just gotta know how they meet and form up

>Not having Jimmy Neutron in their team
0/10. Shit team. They're fucked.

Dexter would be a better candidate friendo

I've been working point by point on a general outline for how a series like this might go.

I'm not very good at storywriting though, so I doubt much will come of it. Plus I haven't seen 3 of these shows all the way through, so I'm going by wikis, individual episodes, and generally what I hear from Sup Forums.

Is this what autism feels like?

we need to stop having these threads

But its fun

Post your progress

Both jimmy and dexter would be the lone wolfs ones, if they not ending fighting to be the leaders

I think he or Dexter could be more like the Q of the team, and just hand back and invent shit for them to use.

CAN WE JOIN? WE'RE REALLY GOOD AT THESE SORT OF THINGS! REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN-

>No Juniper Lee
It hurts how she's been forgotten.

Jake already covers her

>not having jimmys dad on their team

might as well include tito dick while we're at it

how exactly would you write something that's a credible threat to all of them?

I mean there are some serious powerlevel discrepancies

When you consider their rogue's gallery,it goes like

Kim>Jake>Jenny>Danny>Ben

If we were to follow that order than Vilgax would be the ultimate endgame boss or the final fight would be their respective arch nemesis teaming up

think you got the arrows pointed backwards
also I'd argue Jenny > Danny

Fuck me,should've slept last night

How is Vexus more powerful than Evil Danny tho

I'd say, discounting everything else the number of minions she has edges out by itself
and course its a bit difficult to truly compare strength outright, things she wrecks outright tend to still be strong enough to take a hit from some over her absurdly powerful weaponry

i don't know if i can see danny being the lone wolf type most of his career has been working with sam and tucker
I could see ben acting on his own out of arrogance lord knows he's strong enough to do it

I would love to see a rogue Ben taking on all four of them,beating them easily at first and then losing after Kim forms a strategy

Ben would be the team jobber since he realistically has the most power

his most powerful forms already have innate limitations to them to allow him to function in his own universe
the more normal forms wouldn't outpace Jenny and Danny to much

Kim and Jake are the only ones who couldn't conceivably solo the rest of the team

That big as fuck guy though

Danny's intangibility is a good thing though, but how does it compare to the "Big Chill"

>implying the jobber wouldnt be jake

his other ghost powers add onto it and given they're an integral part of his body I'd gladly argue he's vastly more proficient at them

not to mention if it came to an actual fight Danny would have a lot of tools and experience fighting intangible creatures which Ben lacks

And Jenny has weapons easily capable of hurting everything but the god tier forms.

Also if all else fails: abusing the fact that behind all that power there's still Ben could be effective.

no he doesnt

What stages in their heroing careers do they join up? If Danny and Ben have access to their full skills then are they all at their season finales? Ron Stoppable is also The Monkey Master in this case.

Dexter is a comedy cartoon, whereas Jimmy has comedy but is more of an action/adventure. Jimmy would be more fitting for the team comprised of action/adventure cartoon characters.

Big Chill's intangibility only makes physical objects pass through him. Things like lasers, fire, and electricity can still hurt him (or, they're supposed to be able to. The show wasn't all that consistent). Ghostfreak's intangibility is closer to Ben's, but he's way clunkier and can't fire off energy beams as fast.

Back from work.
Well so far for character arcs, I've got
>Kim adjusting a leadership role (/and/ college life, on top of that)
>Ben learning to be a team player rather than the centre of attention. His ego causes him to butt heads with Kim a lot
>Danny coping with life as a known superhero
>Jenny still dealing with the whole being a robot thing
>Jake and Ben being competitive with each other. Also, trying to keep magical creatures a secret from the rest of the world though they will get exposed later on
>Also, Jake will later have to deal with Lao Shi's death
Not sure if that would be going too far, but I figured it might be a nice "oh shit" moment.

That's all I got at the moment. I'm trying to give them each arcs that would feel natural to the development of their characters, and help give long-term investment to any story about them.

I guess we're still trying to push for this thread. Here's two more pages of what I got going on.

>Dexter
>Jimmy Neutron
>teenagers

Gravatax has literally no downsides and even the show realised, which is why Omniverse barely used it

From previous threads, the general consensus was that they would all be following the end of their respective series, except Ben.
I don't remember which series it was agreed he should start from.