What does that mean?

why is her face so derpy?

Summer is perfect! Perfect!

>lachrymose
wtf is it?

Who wore them better?

what happened to her?
I thought she will be big

Every show she got cast in ended up being cancelled after a short run.

she's absolutely stunning

She decided to become a baby factory.

i summer glau

Her face is unique.

her body too

So what is she up to these days?? Still acting?

Getting creampied in her unprotected womb over and over by her husband like good Christian girls used to do

giving baby her milkies

she wanted to stop being a slut, so she had a child and a provider

wtf cupsize is this? this has to be fake

how did she get her mole near the eye? I never noticed it in firefly , is it recent?

she had one on her eyebrow but she terminated it

>this has to be fake
hmmm, I don't know - it seems pretty real

she doesnt even have an A cup

>literally watermarked bcfakes.com

I bet she also thinks lesbians burn in a lake of fire for eternity

thank god

her real tits must be bigger

youtube.com/watch?v=UAhIbyk0-_U

she is already 36, what older actress is there to show us how Summer will age?

she is strictly tv-only actor. seems hot and good enough to basement nerds but not a draw for the mainstream audience. Like nathan fillon

>Glau has, unfortunately, appeared on various shows that were eventually cancelled, including Firefly, The Unit, The 4400, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Dollhouse, The Cape, and Alphas. This has caused many fans to name this phenomenon "The Curse of Summer Glau"." However, this curse has been debunked through Glau's roles on TV shows, such as Grey's Anatomy, Hawaii Five-0, and Arrow.

Could be real

>Celebs including Summer Glau, Val Kilmer heading to Central Texas for 2017 Wizard World Comic Con

>Summer Glau, the San Antonio native known for her role in the TV show "Firefly," will appear at Wizard World Comic Con in Austin from Nov. 17-19.

ew the pic wtf

no it couldnt lol even an anorexic african child has bigger tits than that fake

this was last week, for 2018
>New Orleans Jan 5, 6, 7, 2018
wizardworld.com/comiccon/new-orleans

she spend her days with fat virgins like me

the state of her life

>Summer Glau -- who's also been featured in "Arrow" and "Sequestered" -- claims Gary Gin came to her house in February and said he wrote the sequel to "Serenity" and demanded $1 million for his work. Summer -- who is 6 months pregnant -- says in legal docs her fiance confronted the guy.

But Gin didn't leave. Instead, the 33-year-old actress claims he burned incense around her house to make a statement. But that wasn't all. She claims 3 weeks later she got a package and when she opened it it looked like a bomb ... filled with bird feathers, tree branches, wires and bones.

She included a 4-page letter she received from him, in which he says, "Relying on telepathy to communicate with you has been problematic for me." He wanted an in-person chit chat.

this is why i dont want to be famous

Her little nose.

Whedon was done with her.

she was destined to become a con-slut.just like every con-slut before her.

fuck you

them legs and feet tho.

sorry for sending that box btw

Stop trying to bring back glauposting. It's deader than her career.

It's a sweet gig when you realize they can make $50,000+ just for a weekend of standing next to weirdos

>her arm on the chair instead of having it around that thing