So this is what it feels like

>so this is what it feels like

Was he talking about death, or being loved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i4JzxAeHwjs?t=770
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

both

>both

This is the correct answer. Can we talk about how this movie was levels above every other superhero movie so far? You could take out the capeshit and be left with a decent modern western.

>levels above every other superhero movie so far

That's doing it a disservice. It was top 10 of the year, albeit in one of the shittiest years for movies in recent memory.

should I watch all of the other x-men films before watching logan or is it okay to watch on its own?

Yes in order to obtain the emotional gravity intended, you should see the characters develop through the other movies.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not essential but it does add a lot shading. Wolverine's past is treated as a mix of reality and mythology, very few specific references are made and it's never really clear if the events of the previous films are objectively true or not.

It pretty brilliantly cribs the idea of the mythologization of the West through dime western novels in Unforgiven (and touched on in Liberty Valence) and draws parallels to the great disposable pulp pop entertainment mythology of the 20th century, superhero comics.

The scene with xavier and the girl watching the over hundred year old movie was awesome

>being loved
He already had that with JG, and the little brat couldn't have given a shit anyway.

oh fuck off
>muh logan
>muh papa issues
I was pleased as pancakes to see this ruthless, murderous shithead finally get put down.
>logan dis is your daughter logan, you have to save her
WHY? Why would Logan want a feral murderer created in his likeness to survive?
>muh fatherhood
>muh obligations
fuck this movie and every emotionally stunted garbage eater who fellates it for the emotional connection is manipulated them into feeling.

Kino mental breakdown:
youtu.be/i4JzxAeHwjs?t=770

t. Dcuck

You sound like a huge fag

>this movie was levels above every other superhero movie so far?
Was it though?
People always talk how doomsday villain plot is overused, but saving the kids premise was literally that but with different icing.

I just saw this the other day and I’ve been thinking about that part sine then. I’d like to think it’s both, but it was probably written that way so the audience would have their own interpretation. So really any answer is the right one.

By your logic The Shawshank Redemption is just a prison break movie with different icing.

White male fantasy

Movie goes to shit when CGI fence shows up

logan had a bunch of wives, it's death you retards

>worn down man is nagged to death and replaced by artificially created girl power meme
yeah, that's all I ever wanted from life tbqfhtbh

I was impressed at how much like Logan she seemed when she did that face.

you should at least watch x-men 1 & 2

mmmm the cunn yes

Yeah, what kind of retard discusses movies on Sup Forums?

You only need to watch the first two x-men's maybe Wolverine if you REALLY need more backstory.

give the cunny

Why was Logan sick? I thought he wasn't supposed to age.

cunny

you don't have to, but I'd say watch x-men 1+2, and if you like those well enough then you could watch first class and future past, though wolverine isn't actually in first class it's still decent.

x-men 3, apocalypse and the standalone wolverine movies are trash.

The adamantium was always poisonous to him.

his adamantium skeleton is constantly poisoning him, over time his healing is less able to keep up with it.

Most dishonest post on the site right now desu

cunny

You need to watch X1 and X2 for context of Prof and Logan's relationship, Xmen origins also gives context for the adamantium bullet. those 3 are the only ones required

Extremely overrated

CUNNY YEs