Somewhere in the mutliverse, there is a world where comic fans are enjoying the DCCU

Somewhere in the mutliverse, there is a world where comic fans are enjoying the DCCU.

Beginning with the smash hit film, The Batman, the franchise expanded with Green Lantern, The Batman 2, Wonder Woman and Superman: Man Of Steel, before uniting the various characters in the blockbuster hit, DC's The Justice League.

Following the success of this so-called Phase One, DC went on to produce The Batman 3, Wonder Woman: Challenge Of The Gods, Superman: Last Son, The Doom Patrol, The Justice League: Tower Of Babel, and The Atom. Phase Three is currently ongoing, beginning with Superman: New Krypton, and Zatanna. Fans are eagerly awaiting The Doom Patrol Vol. 2 and Static Shock: The Big Bang, while, on the horizon, Wonder Woman: Eyes Of The Gorgon, Cyborg, The Justice League: Darkseid War, Atom And Atomica, Powergirl and an untitled Justice League film are also in various stages of development. What does the future hold for the DCCU?

On the small screen, the DCCU has enjoyed success with tie-in series such as DC's Agents Of A.R.G.U.S. and the mini-series DC's Amanda Waller. They also have a successful run of Netflix shows, beginning with DC's Midnighter, followed by DC's Jenny Sparks, DC's Jack Hawksmoor, and DC's Swift. The four shows will cross-over in the upcoming DC's The Authority. DC's Deathstroke will be spun-off. An upcoming tv series, DC's The Competalians is expected next year.

Meanwhile, Marvel is struggling with their MEU. Flagship title, Armor Wars, failed to inspire and limp follow-ups like Iron Man vs. Captain America: Civil War and The Thunderbolts have been poorly received by critics. Upcoming films such as Black Widow, The Avengers, Namor, Captain Marvel, Black Panther and Asgard Corps have received lukewarm interest at best.

Sup Forums remains convinced of Marvel's superiority and insist DC is normie crap.

>in this universe Marvel actually makes video games that are wildly successful while also being well-made
I was born in the wrong reality

>The Doom Patrol Vol. 2
It was bought by Fox, you idiot.

What are you talking about? It's being released by Ub Iwerks Studios Motion Pictures just like all the other DCCU films.

Will anyone ever take down the rabbit?

An Authority tv show is a weird prospect. Jeroen Thornedike feels like a character we could get behind.

>In the one reality that Thunderbolts have a chance to be a mainstream thing, they are that world's Suicide Squad movie

Despair. I only have despair.

You don't want to see Will Smith as The Fixer?

I can see myself ranting about "Why not Mach-4? Hey, it happened in the comics!" in that reality as a joke.

>Zatanna
What do you have against Doctor Fate?

>Somewhere in the mutliverse, there is a world where comic fans are enjoying the DCCU.
Now user, we've been over this.

Just because there are an infinite number of universes doesn't mean there's at least one universe for everything you can conceive. The number of universes implies absolutely nothing about their contents. They could all be 100% identical, or there could be a single universe with life and every other universe is nothing but empty space, or anything inbetween.

The Authority is a fun idea but what if Netflix did JLD instead?

Have Constantine, Andrew Bennet, Zatanna and Swamp Thing solo series and then bring them together in JLD. Give Doctor Fate a movie in place of Zatanna.

>Batman dies and is replaced by Duke
>Harper Row is the new Nightwing and her name is now Dick, the old Nightwing runs around with a paper bag on his head and his name is just Grayson
>Ivo, Morrow, and Magnus are all killed off and replaced by new black and/or female characters
>Steel is killed off and there's another super genius niece of his that takes his place, Natasha Irons is never used
>DC just got done with Identity Crisis 2 and is unfolding the plot for Secret Krypton where a revived Clark thinks he's Zod and tries to take over Earth
>Constant reggae album cover homages used for variants

>a revived Clark thinks he's Zod
kek

>Joan Constantine dies
>Maria becomes the new Constantine
>She goes to a west coast college
>Art by Erica Henderson

>joan constantine
well fuck me

>Maria wins the coveted Demonically Possessed By That Booty Award from a no-name critic.

>Danny the Street is as popular as Groot
Sounds like a magical world

>tfw I was born in this universe and not the one OP is talking about

>Asgard Corps
kek

>subtle company war thread

>unsubtle individual peace post

>The Batman 2 would've just been 2 hours of Bruce and Hal's egos knocking around one another and Bruce finding someway to overcome Hal's will power

Why can't we have nice things?

>Meanwhile, Marvel is struggling with their MEU. Flagship title, Armor Wars, failed to inspire and limp follow-ups like Iron Man vs. Captain America: Civil War and The Thunderbolts have been poorly received by critics. Upcoming films such as Black Widow, The Avengers, Namor, Captain Marvel, Black Panther and Asgard Corps have received lukewarm interest at best.

Reading this really drove home how fucked the execution of the DCEU was

I want to be in the universe with the James Gunn Doom Patrol movie!

>OP remains convinced of Marvel's superiority

>The Justice League: Tower Of Babel
No thanks

>a world where comic fans are enjoying the MCU
>comic fans
...where?

>The Justice League: Darkseid War,

God, that universe truly has shitty taste, the rest of the movies must suck.

>Somewhere in the mutliverse, there is a world where comic fans are enjoying the DCCU.
You mean this one?

>a successful run of Netflix shows
Someone didn't visit the Iron Fist threads?

>Just because there are an infinite number of universes doesn't mean there's at least one universe for everything you can conceive.
That's exactly what it means. Infinite is infinite.

>it's scientifically impossible for DC to be good
See? A company war, I told you.

>mfw the monkey's paw

>we live in a world where DC always wins in the end
And with this good news I'm leaving for the gym, like a good DChad. Thanks for the laughs, OP!

>Second film is Iron Man vs. Captain America: Civil War
That kind of says it all.

But Tower Of Babel would be good fodder for a film. At least the premise.

Any better analogue for Infinity War that isn't focused around Multiverse stuff?

If you need to ask that question it's pretty clear that you are just a dirty casual.

That's not an answer

>Phase 1 would be...
>Batman
>Aquaman
>Batman 2
>Superman
>Wonder Woman
>Justice League

>Phase 2 would be...
>Batman 3
>Superman 2
>Wonder Woman 2
>Justice League International
>Justice League 2
>Green Arrow

>Phase 3 would be...
>Wonder Woman 3
>Green Lantern
>Justice League International 2
>The Flash
>Superman 3
>Martian Manhunter
>Justice League 3
>Green Arrow and Black Canary
>Shazam!
>Justice League 4

>DC TV would be...
>Nightwing
>Raven
>Nightwing 2
>Cyborg
>Starfire
>Teen Titans

>Wright's friend dying and him delaying Green Arrow is a multiversal constant
Rude

>Wonder Woman is Captain America
>Superman is Thor
Op got it the right way round. Mythological hero versus American patriotic symbol.

You really want JLI over Doom Patrol?

DCCU's Green Arrow is MCU's Hawkeye.

is this truly a fair mirror universe tho? wouldn't DC's films have to be like, B/C-list heroes?

before 2008, iron man and thor were nobodies to the general public.

a fairer comparison is if WB held the rights to JL and all main JL rosters, so DC Studios had to make a JL film without the main 7

Phase 1
>Booster Gold (Introduce Max Lord at the end)
>Guy Gardner and the GLC
>Booster Gold 2 (Introduce Blue Beetle here and more with Max Lord talking about forming a team)
>Captain Marvel! (Max Lord after credits scene)
>Martian Manhunter (Max Lord after credits scene)
>Justice League International

idfk. or something similar with the outsiders, or suicide squad or the titans or JL Dark or shadowpact or whatever.

what im getting at is the roster needs to be B/C listers to really emulate what Marvel was able to do with their roster and universe.

>Captain America is a B-Lister on par with Booster Gold

Ok user

We are on the wrong reality, our over Lord should have been a celestial rabbit not a hellish mouse.

This joke was already made

Tower of Babel would increase Batwank to an enormous degree. Normies love Batman so a film about his methods being able to defeat the entire Justice League would increase the memes about 'Batman and his bitches'.

Beautiful post. I want to live on this Earth.

And i'm not going to give an answer to a pleb that makes stupid threads, go back to watch movies and cartoons

Real question is: Does this Superman have the red underwear, the belt, or nothing?

So you have no answer? k

I dunno. All it takes is one scene where a mad as fuck Supes demonstrates that for all of Batman's plans, he could still destroy him without even thinking about it. Just show Superman fly Batman into the upper atmosphere, tell him how his paranoia has potentially doomed the world and have Bruce pass out from lack of oxygen. Superman calms down and flies him down, leaving him in a heap outside the Bat-Mansion for Alfred to clean up.

We are talking about GOOD JL movie. Superman wouldn't be fucking edgelord there.

Have Wonder Woman do it.

That would be pretty dope

>And on that day, a thousand masochists were born

Your answer is in the comic Infinite war copied.

>paranoia

>bruce is paranoid meme

I'm okay with that. It could be even more good if she lusted for batdick before that with all teasing and shit. Well, just like it was in Kelly's JLA tho

It's not a meme if he's been written to be paranoid as fuck numerous times. Have you forgotten Brother Eye?

>All those Sup Forums threads where buttblasted batvirgins complain about a woman beating him up

>Superman wouldn't be fucking edgelord there
>Flies him up so high he passes out from lack of oxygen
>fucking edgelord
Really? That's edgy now?

Crisis on Infinite Earths?

actually, in this universe there's an over-the-top Marvel fighting game with a really entertainingly retarded tie-in comic.

Bucky dies when he trips and breaks his neck on a rock.

>It's not a meme if he's been written to be paranoid as fuck numerous times. Have you forgotten Brother Eye?

He wasnt paranoid and has never been paranoid. He prepares for stuff that WILL happen. There's nothing paranoid about thinking they can be controlled or go bad when they had been controlled in the past and Hal Jordan, Red hood at the time, or Triumph exist.

if you don't know what paranoid means is your problem.

Thunderbolts won an academy award, man. And kids are dressing up as Songbird for Halloween.

>Superman can't knockin to Batman's sense by wise and hopeful words to calm him down
>better show him that I CAN KILL HIM ANYTIME by almost killing him
Really, how?

you mean a demigoddess?

>Triumph
He's a big guy.
FOR ME TO POOP ON

>expecting Sup Forums to be rational

Depends on the circumstances, surely.

It's just a shame that they did that edgy reinvention of Poundcakes. Was six nipple piercings really necessary?

>>Steel is killed off and there's another super genius niece of his that takes his place, Natasha Irons is never used

Hah. Hahaha.
Make the pain go away

Holy shit this is actually a better fit than GotG.

Twist: All films maintain the same cast as their Marvel counterpart.

RDJ is Bruce Wayne, Natalie Portman is Wonder Woman, Chris Evans is Superman etc.

>people prefer Injustice over DCvC because it has fan service

Ew