Is Max Payne honorary Sup Forums

Is Max Payne honorary Sup Forums
The entire game is a comic and he has a comic series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCj-I4LoqtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_wM38QNsSG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who doesn't love Max Payne?

It was a great game. Shame the movie turned out to be shit.

ITS PAYNE

Don't answer that

You really expected anything different?

Game is like a noir movie, what could go wrong

Oooh the flesh of fallen angels

Nothing, if they actually followed the plot of the game. The odds of that actually happening were nil, however.

>Mark Whalburgers as Max

>Mila Kunis as Mona

>from the director of absolute garbage fires

>PG-13

>Just stealing the Sin City aesthetic poorly instead of trying to get the Max Payne one right

>only covers like a third of the first game's plot, leaving it without an actual ending

>only covers like a third of the first game's plot, leaving it without an actual ending
Jesus christ. It's not like there was a lot of plot in the first game to begin with.

WHAT THE?

Its funny because his brother is closer to Max Payne esthetic on Blue Bloods.

He's just one murder of family away from going Hardboiled.

Max payne loaded with pain killers and kung fu mod vs Gotham city underworld
Who wins

Payne, obviously. If he has enough painkillers, he's immortal.

Max's Body Count is legendary.

Also only game to ever do bullet time right.

Actually not, it needs some time to lower the bar
But Payne is immortal anyways, since they're painkillers, they are not meant to heal the body, just reduce the pain. And yet, only concern of payne is to reduce pain while being shot at head or chest, instead of actually healing it.

tl.dr. PAYNE IS ONE BADASS MOTHERFUCKER

IIRC, his estimated bodycount is 662 just in the first game. Just imagine his count combined with 2 & 3.

>Jesus christ. It's not like there was a lot of plot in the first game to begin with.

That's the hilarous part, they took what's basically a noir framework and stretched it even thinner.

The movie's final villain is BB, of all people. Not of the mobsters, not Aesir. In fact, the Aesir CEO woman is the next movie teaser character. There's no Inner Circle or Russians to be found. Jack Lupino is turned into a rogue Marine instead of a mob boss, so the bad guys are just generic drug thugs.

It's amazing. The movie has no plot.

God damn. That is worse than I even imagined.

Also he survived a lethal injection of Valkyrie.

Had a thought that if he'd had any kids after that they'd have green eyes.

which may have happened if you finished Max Payne 2 on max difficulty

Also top tier track.

youtube.com/watch?v=GCj-I4LoqtQ

John Wick was great though

Punisher crossovee when

The "best" thing I can say about it is you get to see Ludacris try and actually act, which is something to behold.

That's the only part that even qualifies for so-bad-it's-good. The rest is just watching a hack fraud butcher Sin City's aesthetic and Mila Kunis trying to act tough.

That song is so fucking good.

Also, I'm disappointed they never even mentioned whatshername in the third one.

His IRL self should be in the Punisher series. Maybe taking place before the unfortunate night.

I go with Max Difficulty being canon ending for 2. And so Mona Sax ends up leaving him since he cannot chase away his demons and go back to who he was.

Makes sense. Just some kind of mention would have been nice, like when he's drowning his sorrows in the bar before meeting Passos.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wM38QNsSG8

I'd so watch Address Unknown.

Fucking bullshit. Lived happily ever after is my ending. MP3 can go suck a dick. Garbage sequel.

>Is Max Payne honorary Sup Forums

No, pic related

But that's not Max Payne

That's CrowbCat

>tfw I jerked off to the sex scene

There is a bit where a TV says something about a Hotel Mona with a voice saying "an unforgettable place to stay." which Max shuts off commenting "I must be losing it."

>Lived happily ever after is my ending.
i want the happy ending of 2 to be cannon but lets be real here, Max is a very impulsive man who cant let go of his demons, it would have been a matter of time before he would be alone again, the guy is cursed by his own name. MP3 is a great sequel and only plebs who didnt pay attention to Max's character hate it

Let's read this mini

Was nice to see him in Quantum Break. Shame the game was a mess of potential. Would rather have had Max Payne Redux with the episodic content being Lords n Ladies, Adventures of Baseball Bat boy and Address Unknown. Maybe a interview segment with Best Selling Author Alan Wake.

Huh. I don't remember that. I should play the whole series again.

Post it if you got it.

I haven't even played MP3, I'm too repulsed by it.

he mentions her in the graveyard very briefly, maybe 2's happy ending is canon but Max and Mona splitted after that,he mentions her in a very bitter tone wich may hint to a breakup

My only complaint with MP3 is that they ditched the comic panel cutscenes. I really liked those, and I would have loved to see them featuring the bright colors of Rio.

I just dl'ed it. Haven't read it, let's see how it goes for Max.

Oh shit, we have a NAARGH!! We are in for something good here.

Three hours or Five Years depending how you look at it.

Damn Max Payne is such good Noir.

>I haven't even played MP3
>hates a game he hasnt even played
play it now, even if you wont like the story its still the best 3rd person shooter since well MP2

Call me crazy, but I liked Stranglehold much more.

is there a comic on the level of meta of MP

Yeah, I'm just too afraid to let go of that image I have of MP. I've been putting of playing MP3 for some time now.

shit i forgot all about that game
it was pretty cool but MP3 had better levels,atmosphere and writing
wouldnt mind seeing another one tough
John who?

Also a note we've got a bit in 3 where his charge is revealed to be pregnant. I've got a thought that it's Max's. Since he spent months while they partied around in a booze fog.

Max's character is perfect in MP3. He didn't change at all, he just became grittier. If you're put off by the promo images of him bald and bearded, then don't be. He doesn't look like that until half-way through the game, and it's a look that matches the narrative.

it deserves to be honorary just for inspiring the best Punisher game we ever got

I liked the Mona levels better.

COWARD

I really liked them too

This concludes part 1. Part 2 soon to follow.

Part 2 ahoy!

I like this a lot. Clarifies a lot of things in MP3.

Or at least sets the stage for the New York levels better than the game did.

He kills so many people in one knight that Mr Freeze gets time off for good behavior for turning a few warehouses into freezers for the bodies.

Penguin, Black Mask and Catwoman have a summit to figure out what the fuck to do about him the next night. Max sneaks in and starts shooting up the place. Is stopped before he can kill any named characters by the goddam batman, who has been distracted by JLA duties.

Max is found not guilty by reason of insanity and sent to Arkham, is then transfered to federal custody and becomes an employee of Amanda Waller.

He's what she sends in when the squad isn't enough.

And only when the threat outweighs the guaranteed collateral damage.

Shits gonna catch in fire for sure.

That's it for part 2, but stay tuned. Here comes part 3

If Max Payne ever got revived as a comic ongoing
what company would do it and who would be the writer and artist

Well Sam Lake obviously for writing. I'd say Image would be fine as I have fond memories of Sam and Twitch.

Are you dead? You can't leave us hanging like this!

get Lewis Larosa on board for art with David McKean as a guest doing dream sequences and we might just have comickino

I don't like how they've made Max all jaded and hardened, like he'd seen some shit way even before meeting his wife. He even wears his trademark jacket in the flashbacks, which is outright innacurate.