ITT: Shitty webcomics with great art. Pic related has owlturd-tier writing about insecurities and normie problems...

ITT: Shitty webcomics with great art. Pic related has owlturd-tier writing about insecurities and normie problems, but the art is the qtest thing I ever saw in my entire life.

Swap panels 3-4 and chop panel 2 down to one sentence and this would have worked.

Why be upset? You saved money.

Someone's jealous. Cassandra is a treasure.

Yeah but in an undignified way.

Is this Loss?

not bad

good work

nothing fucking interesting happens to a pretty girl.
Most humor lies in pain and girls really don't feel any pain because they live on easymode.

You have no idea what its like to be an introverted, quirky and attractive girl. You have to shoot down so many guys who want to date you.

>girls really don't feel any pain

I fucking wish that were true

Let the butthurt flow!

How long has it been since you've had any human contact, user?

>I'm 36
Got a lifelong friend who is 4'2", her boyfriend is 6'4". One night we get trashed on some wine and she leaves the room. I turn to him and say, "hey, no judgements, but do you ever feel like a pedophile when you're with her? People always think she's your daughter."

Last time I ever saw the two of them, that was 3 years ago.

looks like is leaking again

A few minutes ago.
Women aren't funny- humor is a male defense mechanism.

you'd think that but girls are much more emotionally fragile. It might take up towards 20 years of misery to kill a dude but it only takes a few mean words to send a girl into a bleach binge

So you mean girls are more sensitive because their lives are easy and lacking in actual hardship?

Even so, Stacey's comic about Tracey saying something passive aggressive about her new pumps doesn't make for a good comic.

Oh look it's this thread where shut-ins say embarrassing shit about women again.

>I can't relate to these comics personally
>that means they're bad comics
>because everything revolves around me

I guess this also explains why these same people complain about comics with minority characters.

>has no rebuttal other than challenging our social status
ArguingWithHoles.jpg

name 3 (three) great female artists on the level of a Michelangelo or a Repin

Did you think that was a nice thing to say to him?

Is this a "What if Moana sailed to 21st Century USA using Ocean magic"?

I thought women are spiteful and cruel to one another, including female friends?

Go back to tumblr, m'lady.

>All women's lives are easy
>So they can't write good comedy

Lots of women are funny, and plenty of women suffer. No this comic isn't great and there are better daily observation type comics written by women no less. Being a little shit and basing your opinions on the author and not their work and generally being a misanthropic sad sack is both gay and objectively wrong.

Is that a better argument for you debate club?

what

They're spiteful cruel bitches except if they're doing something I think I'm good at, then I got there by suffering while they're just coasting because they're pampered by everyone.

You are much less funny than any of these comics. At least don't lean on such an ancient meme.

Was it nice? No. But was it funny? Also no.

Are you saying you relate to Michelangelo and Repin?

Not trying to be funny, I'm just telling you to go someplace where they'll accept your opinions, so that you won't feel miserable just because some random user was mean to you and said shit about a comic written by a woman.
M'lady.

>Most obvious bait int the world
>Faggots still fall for it
I hate this stupid, shitty board

Then you start crying because you think a woman said something about your social status, which you're obviously insecure about.

This thread could have been about bad web comics, but you had to ruin it by making sure you put a >woman in her place. Good job, fag.

Sounds like the answer was yes. A secure guy wouldn't have been mad.

>Lots of women are funny
Including you? Because that's one hell of a joke.

>it's an 'user makes generalisations about the lives of all women based on a comic by a pretty, well-off white girl' episode

>Not trying to be funny, I'm just telling you to go someplace where they'll accept your opinions
I'm already there. Mayhaps you thought you were in /r9k/?

Eh. At first glance, the art is indeed fantastic for webcomic standards, but the more you look, the more rigid and lifeless it seems. Almost like Buckley-levels of template usage.

Sex must have been weird. I'm only 8 inches taller than my current gf, and it's awkward sometimes, depending on position.

Anyway, don't girls like to be mistaken for being younger? I don't see what anyone can complain about. On the other hand, when I was a teenager and started letting my beard grow a while before shaving, I had people mistake me for my mom's husband when we were out and about. Now THAT was icky.

Well, hello new wallpaper.

Eh, this discussion was about a bad webcomic, but you turned it into a "muh sisterhood" shit hole.

Also, where did I cry about my social status? Where did anyone cry about their social status?

After I was arrested and meeting with lawyers one of the guys I sat down with point blank told me "you're not a girl so nobody is gonna let you off easy, nobody is going to make excuses for you, everyone is going to hold you to a higher standard."

It really is true.

>no rebuttal
If you want to have a debate then you are going to need to start with an actual argument.

Shit, what for?

Nice try, cuck.

You won't fit in with us by using "cuck". Try harder.

Having a girl's name doesn't make you a girl, Kamille.

You shouldn't get upset by words, makes you sound like a woman.

Isn't this a known fact? In court, black guys are treated harsher because more black people commit crime than whites, men are treated harsher because more men commit crime than women (statistically)

Was caught trespassing in an amusement park at night with a friend. They tried to pin robbery on me but the lawyer got it dropped and it turned out to be nbd.

Don't present logic user. This thread is about our feelings.

See, that's pretty bad. You can't even make yourself pass for a man.

"You shouldn't get butthurt by words, makes you sound like a slut".

See, that would've been more believable.

What ever you say, lady.

Just kiss already

He'd never kiss me, he thinks I'm a girl and he's a total fag.
If only he knew.

~oh you~

I will never get this women being concerned about hair loss thing. You never see women with any kind of noticeable hair loss unless they legitimately have a serious disease, are undergoing chemo or are about a hundred years old.

Meanwhile with men, genetics flips a coin and if you're lucky, you keep your hair for life. If you're unlucky, you start going bald at 20, and most men land somewhere in the middle with at least some form of hair loss by the time they reach middle age.

Magnificent, simply breathtaking

>Repin

lol, spotted the art poseur.

He never said all women he said attractive women.

If you wanna get technical ALL attractive people have their lives on easy mode more or less.

Attractive people, particularly girls, have easier interactions in all areas of their lives, with strangers, teachers, family members, co-workers, and bosses. The reason lots of pretty girls bristle at condescension is because they don't realize that the same condescension is hat allowed them to originally get the support they needed to be competent or even expert. Also, then they chose to date, it is extremely easy to find and connect with people. It's also much easier to fuck if you want to fuck.

Also if you are a pretty girl, you can literally make money by showing people your body.

>why are women concerned about hair loss
>list things connected with hair loss which would cause concern

Are you illiterate? He didn't say all women he said pretty women.

Well presumably you'd know if you were undergoing chemo or are ancient. Otherwise just go to the fucking doctors and see if you actually have a serious disease or you're just worrying over nothing, Jesus Christ. The comic is complaining about losing hair "due to stress" which is not something that happens in any noticeable way to women.

>and girls really don't feel any pain because they live on easymode

are you illiterate? where does it say 'pretty women' there?

>get blast the fuck out
>w-well technically he meant attractive women
>no mention of attractive women

Repin is arguably the greatest Russian painter and one of the masters of realism.

user, we both know that's bullshit, it take more than good looks to get by, you also need social skills and good hygiene and health or you're fucked.

>nothing fucking interesting happens to a pretty girl.

Society values physical attractiveness, it's not fucking rocket science.
>pretty girl

I'd agree with you if he'd said 'pretty girls live on easymode', but he didn't

I also wasn't even the user you were originally replying to. I just noticed a lot of people forgot that he said "pretty girl" instead of "all women in general".

>I will never get this women being concerned about hair loss thing.
>The comic is complaining about losing hair "due to stress"
You understood the comic, but you still decided to be a faggot.

I'm pretty sure this woman is a Latino or whatever. You can tell by her hair. Also she mentions it.

>>
They are different, not easier.

Sure, hot girls get given things all the time, but usually those gifts come with some sort of attachment; usually the person wants to bang the girl

After staving off numerous men (and women) everyday, a lot of "attractive people" would be better off uglying it up a little bit.

>nothing fucking interesting happens to a pretty girl.
>Most humor lies in pain and girls really don't feel any pain because they live on easymode.

>You have to shoot down so many guys who want to date you.
s-sounds terrible

Stop back pedaling and show me where he says pretty girl.

A white latino.

attractive people shouldn't be allowed to make themselves ugly. They have their side, they should stay on it.

>first statement talking about pretty girls
>second statement talking about girls in general

Exactly.

>greatest Russian painter

Ooo, what a statement! What competition!

>master of realism

Right. In the 19th century. So I'm sure 21st century autists are really impressed by such a feat.

Most of what I'm talking about isn't sexually motivated. Attractive people are seen as inherently more trustworthy, good, interesting, etc.

Attractive girls are given gifts with strings and support with strings, but it is overwhelmingly better to get lots of things that require some fuss than to get nothing at all.

There's also all kinds of options open to pretty girls that just aren't there for anybody else.

Post more comic, i need stuff to edit

reddit spacing :/

So, about the thread's original topic.

Do we all agree that Tats's talent is sorely going to waste?

Why is her hair black and curly then? And why does she frequently complain about it being damaged and frizzy?

Not who was responding to, but good on you for showing your source.

Sandra and Woo

he made his grave, he gets to lay in it

No such thing - fuck your Jewish tricks.
You can't call latinos white when it auits your narrative any more than you can call Jews white.
Either they're always white, or they're never white.

Yes.

Oh never mind, seconds of googling shows that she's a Canadian with Romanian roots. Plenty of frizzy haired Romanians.

I'd go back and read if the next forty pages were silent depictions of these three "governing".