Lads

Lads...

Jesus what a fucking asshole. No wonder MEW left him.

>4-chinned troll

Has MEWposting gone too far

Why isn't Ewan on his kill list? Is he taking the high road?

>he's deleted his twitter

BTFO by Sup Forums, another soyboy added to the list.

>Riley's profile pic is a side-by-side of him with Collin Farrell's character in The Lobster
pottery

Are you blind? He is his first target

get the fuck outta here, Rily

>obsessing more over a relationships than the actual people involved
a new low, Sup Forums...

wew
nu-male be bootyblasted

HE'S GOING ALL OUT LADS RUN TO THE BUNKER

>4-chinned troll bitches who think adultery is funny

4) Wil (sic)

>4-chinned troll
What an asshole

>traitorous
Riley confirmed for janny. What a week

>adultery
were they married?

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

I-is this real, guys?

Is this real?

Even if he kills himself, it's never too far.

Calm down Ryles

no you fucking moron

Madman doesn't even have the high ground.

Call me a cuck, will ya?

O-okay

no but seriously, why aren't ''we'' sticking up for him against the stupid fucking roastie whore?

We are.
This is how we help

This. He needs to burn and be reborn from the ashes. The fire rises brother

Don't see the long con, do ya? Don't possess a brain, do ya?

we love the guy and ARE sticking up for him. We just act fucking insane as a group.

>4chin

Hey that's pretty good

Being serious for a second - Are these real or what?

But what if he takes the Chris Chan route and ends up cutting himself a makeshift vagina?

It was up for a couple of hours after the DM article and then he deleted his account

Sup Forums has been trying to figure out an argument between Jonah Hill and some literally who for 3 years. this is nothing

How is this funny at all? This is worse than youtubepoop

Then he can start a lesbian relationship with mew?

>be Riley
>lose your waifu
>have to sit idly by as the world and you watch your ex-wife cuck you with some Chad
>now have to deal with Sup Forums NEETs fucking with your public image
He doesn't deserve this, lads. The heartbreak alone is enough for one man. Can't we just let this one go?

we are trying to make him stronger

this

We help him greatly here user, you just dont understand

Look at him. He has no personality. First he was a fluffy haired emo. Then he went full soyboy. Now loot at him.
We're burning away the weakness. He used to flow from trend to trend. What will come out on the other side will be stronger.

Even faggy teenage emo Riley looked better than 20-something soyboy Riley. Had a better jaw too. I'm glad Riley is improving himself, he was probably complacent after locking MEW down. Maybe he'll become the Jon Hamm of his day in several years.

This is why bullying is necessary. Soyboys didn't get bullied in school thanks to bullshit like affirmative action.

Steven confirmed it as real.

He needs to learn from this and evolve

from soyboy to CHAD

>I took it from a fake account but it's not been photoshopped, please learn what you're talking about
what the fuck was this guy's point?

>soyboy
>got to fuck a famous tv star in her prime years

Yeah. You really showed him 4chin.

Maybe, lad. Maybe he will. Or maybe he won't. Maybe I'll get to him first. Maybe I'll slide my hand down the front of his pants, go beneath his underwear, gently stroke his cock, softly massage his balls. Maybe I'll slowly but firmly bend him over, undoing his pants and sliding them down to his ankles. Maybe I'll take up a position behind him, lubricate both my cock and his hole, and start to thrust in and out. Maybe I'll blow my load inside him, make him feel ashamed as cold jizz leaks out of his opening.
Who knows, user?

Dude he was plowing to and wed to prime mew and now has the entire media obsessed public on his side against those harlots
I think he'll be ok

Is he famous at all?

He makes indie movies that no one watches I think?

Not to mention the publicity. Does wonders for your career.

Lel what even is this

Calm down Ewan.