What was the meaning behind this?

What was the meaning behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Ms._Albright
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do beaners love the Simpsons so much?
Is Latin America the only reason the show is still on? I don't know any white people who have watched it since 2003

una velaaaaaaaaa

>lionel hutz in the crowd

Why are they mad at us? Wtf I did I do?

It's because they have low IQ and laugh at anything. It's the same reason the jews and the Democrats want to import a voter base from there: they're non-thinking mudpeople who will continually keep them in power for gibs and will never rise up against their tyranny like many European countries in the past have.

jajajaja el barsinson

What the hell are you looking at

jaja la march esta bien buena juasjuasjuasksksk

>the simpsons 'nagging political face'
when did they start doing this shit?

also i knew a kid who had that poster serving as the background, that poster was a piece of shit and it ripped easy whenever I tried to rip it

People still watch this shit>? Is it out of habit?

I don't get it. The show is the modern leftist equivalent of what the nazi Goebbels used to do with indoctrinaiton disguised as entertainment

>Fuck Trump and fuck white people. Isn't that right, Barn?

Was Moe always like this?

Cheeks snuck and fuck

Need I remind you that white people watch Duck Dynasty and Honey Boo Boo you retard. Most Simpson's episodes aired here are reruns from the goat years anyway.

the simsponsneeds to die

Whites need to die thanks for global warming btw bitch asses go back to europe

>man boob sweat

They are pointing out the mayor of San Juan refused to use the help US send to them so their population has nothing now? The mayor is Democrat of course.

UNA

But if only brown people suffer, is it really a problem?

Who's the guy right of the Bumblebee man? He looks familiar, but I can't put a name on him. Also who's the redheaded woman between the radio host and the devil?

>refusing help from the US
That's not what happened though

>shitskins

una vela el porto ricoANO

AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

UNIDA VELA

i'm all for fortress europe desu, let the ingrates starve.

Im brown you bird shit skinned cunt

...and?

Then die

Yes it is. Even the governor exposed her.

What expression are they trying to convey?

DA JEWS. Fucking kys Sup Forums faggot.

UMA
UMA DELICIA

Epic

simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Ms._Albright

No clue about the dude tho, he looks like a one line character from the first season.

Wasn't Troy McClure's head impaled on a spear in that GoT episode?

Because Latin America believes in the traditional family and its values, they believe in marriage and heterosexual couples.

Is He The Guy That Gave Bart His Tatoo?

You know why bird shit is white?
Birds use all the nutrients in food and take healthy, empty white shit.
Human brown shit is nothing but unhealthy, useless waste the body is disposing.

>Is He The Guy That Gave Bart His Tatoo?
Yes, but no need to capitalize every word

>The answer is that birds, unlike mammals, don't produce urine. Instead they excrete nitrogenous wastes in the form of uric acid, which emerges as a white paste.

>Bird shit can make you sickand cause irreparable brain damage
>brown shit gives you diarhea at worst

The writers are commie sjws, remember the Charlie Charlie thing?

UNDO

we have to go back

If you inject it into your brain maybe. Bird shit is actually used in some Japanese cosmetics and has been for at least 400 years.

Truth

>Bird shit is actually used in some Japanese cosmetics and has been for at least 400 years.
Just as lead was used in paint, glass, cosmetic, gasoline and toys until a few decades ago.

>Being this wrong.
The PR government got a shit ton of supplies but just left it all at the airport. Half the mayor's were MIA as well.

>upper left corner
>satan being mad
isnt that a good thing?

i mean mexico has had rebellions and revolutions constantly

>Glad I've never watched a single Episode passed season 9

I will, horribly, unexpectedly in all my good memories will be forgotten, for all I will know is pain, and existence will be pure agony. I will surrender all that I ever loved, and become one with pain, as will you and everyone else who reads this. You will learn soon enough.